Reminder: Ben is Our Guy

Now that Milo has crashed and burned, let us remember that Ben is actually the great crusader of free speech who has been triggering liberals longer than even Milo. He has always been our guy. Return to the light Sup Forums!

Ben is more on point overall, and lives a much more respectable lifestyle but he's less charismatic and funny which draws in the normies.

But hey we got both so I'm not complaining.

quit trying to sell us this shit pill

This cuck is a #NeverTrump fag.

He was never "nevertrump", and to be fair, he lives in california. He might as well have voted for Rand Paul for his vote mattered at all in the first place. I live in MN, which actually has an even more bleak voting record, so you have to understand where he's coming from.

He was particularly outspoken against Trump throughout the campaign. He might as well be.

Reminder that this little kike voted for Hillary.

Trump is an idiot who is wasting all his political capital on petty shit. If you want conservative policies to be implemented effectively, Trump is not your guy.

Is he really a heeb?

yes you fucking idiot. He wears a yarmulke all the time and especially when he is on MSM and TV.

so both milo and this guy are jewish I don't get it?

t-t-t-t-t-t-triggered!

no he clearly looks so aryan

No he didn't he left the president block blank.

I like Ben, but I'm not going to overlook his cuckish ways. He's extremely bluepilled on the Syrian War and Israel, obviously.
Listen to Andrew Klavan's podcast after listening to Ben's. It's like being in class with a fun teacher after just getting out of class with a bitchy teacher.

trump is le master troll so it doesn't matter how he governs as far I can tell

Plus, Andrew's a jew turned atheist turned Christian. Gotta respect it.

Reminder that besides being Jewish there's nothing Sup Forums disagrees with on Ben

Like Trump

This is kinda right. Ben is much better spoken but also a bit harsher. He's good redpill material and his arguments for things are very succinct such that I have used several of them to debate lefties with successfully. However, he's not entry level by any means.

You mean good Trump, bad Trump? The one that has its own little jingle? Don't be a fucking idiot. He has been unbiased. His metaphor for Trump being a hammer is apt and true.

This. Ben has been my favorite political commentator for awhile now but he obviously has his shortcomings (i.e. Jew). Klavan is awesome too. His opening monologues are hilarious

Well he can be your guy, but he doesn't have that IT factor like Milo or Trump to draw people to the cause.

Oh yeah, let's align ourselves with a Jew, great fucking idea. Milo is also a Jew, but we were never with him. Sure, he did some things that made us laugh, and he made the left upset real bad. But he's still a jew. Little Benji is a jew. What the fuck are you talking about? You know who IS our guy? Trump. He's not a fag. He's not a Jew. And he's not a Pedo.

shapiro is fine until he starts talking about israel

are you antisemitic or something?

Best country in the world 2bh m8

lol

This little piece of shit lied about his support for "whoever ends up being the nominee", joined #NeverTrump, and constantly shilled against him with Megyn Kelly. He's a parasite and I hope his career continues to tank.

>He's not a Jew.
He's the father of a Jewess.

Yeah the Michelle Fields guy. That whole thing made SJWs blush.

Nah, maybe Crowder but not this fagget.

Trump didn't mention 6 jillion on holohoax day, DELTE THS

>little benji is high energy guys

Our only guy is molymeme

>besides being jewish
yeah its not really that important to Sup Forums

Fuck off, Ben

crowder is maybe the biggest faggot in the history of the interwebs. Cut your cock off if you like that guy.

yeah he was just cool with his daughter marrying a jew, which means fucking a jew and having little jew children

True, he's a Canadafag that tried to debate Joe Rogan about weed.

GOD BLESS ISRAEL AND THE IDF

JUDEO-EURO RECONCILIATION AND ALLIANCE IN THE VEIN OF NIETZSCHE AND TOLKIEN IS THE TRUE REDPILL

Yeah, a converted Jew. And any real Jew will tell you that they don't really count a convert as a real Jew. Go build wall now.

>He was never "nevertrump"

Yes he was you lying sack of shit

I went to college with Ben. He was a faggot then and he's an even bigger faggot now. Fuck him.

>And any real Jew will tell you
You talk with Jews? Disgusting.
But anyway, Jews have converted people all around the world (which is why theyve been kicked out in the first place). It is only until recently that they arent that preachy about Judaism.

>He was never "nevertrump"

wow you aren't even being subtle
Benji was so anti-Trump that he left Breitbart because Trump's campaign manager put his hand on the arm of some cunt reporter and Breitbart wouldn't put her on a pedestal

>Shapiro

No he's not. He uses the tactic of using facts to BTFO some people to bring in supporters for money and subscribers, then turns around and pushes anti-Trump, anti-conservative garbage. He's a jew who uses jew tactics. He's proven multiple times he isnt our guy

Not voting for Trump does not make you "nevertrump" fagmaster. Second, Ben goes repeatedly into excruciating detail why he chose not to vote for Trump, one of the reasons being that voting at all in california is a waste of fucking time, so why vote for a compromise at all?

And that IS what Trump is. Trump is the pro-LGBT, pro Israel candidate. I fucking hate Israel. I don't want to BOMB it per say, but I want it to fail, as it would, on its own merits, if america cut the feeding tube.

>less charismatic and funny
debatable

He was never part of the NeverTrump movement and even denounced it multiple times. Also on top of that, he had the balls to admit he was wrong and now supports Trump seeing that the policies he's implementing are good.

The only thing that is enjoyable about him is he bullies idiot 17 year olds in debates.

His podcast is a cringe fest.

And fuck off Ben with these threads. I swear holy many do we have a day.

Nice try shill.

I agree that was embarrassing. I never forgave Shapiro for that, and I am patiently waiting for someone to hold him to the coals for it. It was very obviously an excuse to leave the company on his own terms, so as to not be associated with the new right, and that makes him a coward. Still leaps and bounds better than Milo "I like nigger dicks, except in after pics of me with a white dude" Yiannopoulos. If Ben fibs and bends the truth for personal gain, Milo is a pathological liar. Neither are perfect, but on the topic of Trump, Ben is as close to unbiased as you get.

he's great until you bring up White Decline.

Then its a stormfront neonazi oy vey my grandmother was oven'd 6 times another shaoh from the evil goyim hate speech that should be banned b/c feelings of all those dead *Chosen

He is too dishonest for me to like but either way I don't listen to pundits because I am fully capable of doing my own research and forming my own opinion on these matters In other words, I am not lazy or retarded. In fact, I am a genius.

Milo isn't going anywhere "Crew" goy.

When will he debate Richard Spencer ?