Daily reminder that when Democrats win the midterm elections in 2018 we will:

Daily reminder that when Democrats win the midterm elections in 2018 we will:
>impeach Drumpf
>strengthen the Affordable Care Act
>repeal any wall funding that the Republishits pass and vote to tear down existing fencing
>legalize weed
>once again welcome refugees to our shores
>bring about a new golden age of social justice
>implement hate speech laws (goodbye Sup Forums and Breitbart)
>have complete control of the redistricting process in 2020, making our power absolute in coming elections
>repeal the 2nd amendment

I look forward to seeing you fascists squirm like the pathetic losers you are.

For those of you that see the error of your ways and want to be on the right side of history, visit our website.

refusefascism.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_elections,_2006
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_elections,_1990
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_elections,_1986
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_elections,_1982
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/15/nearly-2-million-non-citizen-hispanics-illegally-r/
washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/2016-election/exit-polls/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

saged also wont happen democucks suck at midterm elections also they have no ground game

I can't wait to see white neckbeard virgins like you cry in November 2018. Democrats have a great ground game, we are the party of millenials.

>Democrats win midterms

WEW

> We are the party of brainwashed children*

i fixed it for you

hahaha top kek millenials dont even vote all we have to do is spread a few edgy memes and we win

By 2018 trump will have won the game of 7D chess and be playing 21D chess. Not even important.

>when Democrats win the midterm elections in 2018
Holy shit my sides

Even 538 is doubting that
Now what

Trump is NOT that skinny and is NOT my President.
Fuck off drumpfkin shill OP

>deleting Sup Forums
If you censor your enemy, they win.

>2017
>being this delusional

The whole nation hates you drumpfkins and your wannabe dictator, just leave your room and talk to other humans for once.

Sorry sweetie, but you and these neckbeards are the brainwashed ones. Go watch more RT and leave politics to the adults.

>the whole nation hates Trump, he won't ever win

This seems familiar...

you should push for total gun confiscation :^)

Let's say it's a clean sweep for the dens yeah? I'll give it to you
Oh no.... 54-46
Not a super majority, oh and thanks to Obama he can just write EO after EO
Face it, you cucked yourself and there's no way around it

Hillary won the popular vote, and that support combined with the seething hatred of every non white male in the United States will drive the democratic party to a supermajority. You don't have to accept it because reality is the same whether you like it or not.

It's past your bed time.

and then what?

Kek will not allow that to happen.

Hahaha the democrats wouldn't win in 2018 even if your lazy, stupid base did vote in midterms, though we all know that they don't.

Please though, after you get slaughtered yet again at the ballot box, double down on your anti white agenda

Democrats don't bother to get all their fake voters out during the midterms. They always lose seats during the midterms.

>EO allows him to fund his dumb projects without congressional approval

If all republicunts are this dumb our takeover will be easier than I thought.

Impeach Trump you get President Pence. BTFO

Fuck that. That right there will cause the 2nd US Civil War.

democrat party is never winning anything ever again lol

get a new label, get a new identity, and probably get new outlooks on life altogether.

>popular vote
I am not aware of a state or congressional district that goes by that name

>Democrats win the midterm elections in 2018

what a bubble you are in

>Democrats
>win anything without Obama
nah

Well once we gerrymander the shit out of congressional disticts so we have a permanent majority, we'll ban hate speech so you can't "redpill" people and make immigration much easier so that we can enrich the nation.

>democrats don't win midterms

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_elections,_2006
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_elections,_1990
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_elections,_1986
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_elections,_1982

The only way Democrats are going to get anywhere is by admitting that they can't get by solely on the votes of minorities, and that means ending the PC bullshit, reaching out to middle class white people, and admitting they made a mistake with sanctuary cities, Islamic immigration, and accepting refugees.

If we are going by their actions since the election, it will be quite some time before they get a majority in anything.

if it were about a popular vote you could just go to the major cities in america and tell the rest of the country to fuck off electorals are more inclusive than you think

You only control 14 state legislatures, how the hell are you going to gerrymander anything? We make all the districts, cunt.

Trump has the army, just try something funny.

Also
>Nigger Democratic party will organize itself for victory

Let's see

>You only control 14 state legislatures

For now. 2018 will be a rude awakening for you drumpfkins

Yeah, but you don't pay your illegal voters during the midterms.

Are you retarded? The midterms (which are legislative elections) are all about the popular vote. The electoral college plays no role in the election of congressmen or senators.

>drumpfkins still believing in muh illegal votes

wew lad

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/15/nearly-2-million-non-citizen-hispanics-illegally-r/

This isn't some Eastern European shithole, he can't just kill the congress and implement one man rule if the 2018 election doesn't go his way. Read a fucking book once in awhile.

>going to win

you're voting demographic is the lowest voting turn out demographic.
mid terms show even lower voter turn out.

how delusional can you get did you watch the cnn debate your entire party is a joke

That's why God Emperor Trump (G.E.T.) was chosen by this what this blathering Democunt calls "republishits"

That's why God Emperor Trump (G.E.T.) was chosen by this what this blathering Democunt calls "republishits."

Stop these "daily reminders" about how Sup Forums will get btfo in some unlikely and miraculous leftist triumph. It will never happen (at least for ths next few years), retard shill, the pendulum has swung right in the anglosphere (cucknadia doesn't counf because it is a disgrace) and it won't swing left again for quite some time.

forgot to sage

sage sage sage

>millenials
>giving a shit about midterms

>Washington Times

will you be citing the National Enquirer or RT next?

What if the leftists use your own gay logic against you. Statistically there are more of them than you,they just need to vote.

Honestly, if america was setup so it was proportional based on populations, the republicans would be fucked.

o well you're all fucking dumb faggots sucking on the governments tit anyway

DEUMPF BTFO

>confusing the source with the outlet covering it

Old Dominion is a solid university. Sorry that it doesn't feed into your world view.

baw bawbaw baw I don't even wanna READ an opposing viewpoint on MY PRECIOUS Sup Forums

fuck off Sup Forums isnt your own secret little club you 14yr old cunt

>Republicans are poor

Try again, Jamal.

>doubling down on anti-white stance
I like it, even normies are starting to suspect the democrats are just anti-white party now. have fun winning elections with a base of faggots and niggers.

Except when the courts rape his EO's and he cries

>9th Circuit
>court

Middle class white people are functionally retarded.

> hurr durr muh coal jobs

they're gone faggots, learn a skill.

how would population based voting effect mid terms you fucking dumbass. its not a fucking electoral vote for state reps. jesus god damn christ you fucking pylon. you are a literal fucking pylon

25 out of the 33 seats up for grab in 2018 are Democrat and the remaining eight are Republican
Even if all 8 of them seats were somehow grabbed by the Democrats without losing a single one you still wouldn't be majority

Don't worry OP you can always commit sudoku.

MAGA!

YA'LL LOST
SAY IT WITH ME PRESILENT TRUMP

HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT. HAHAHAHA

>being this much of a hick

jesus christ you guys just get the internet down there in appalachia?

Try travelling for once in your life and get out of that shit hole in Arkansas--

You use county data, counties are gerrymandered to fuck (fact) Republicans generally got the wealthier vote because guess what?

Rich people want their taxes cut and all the bank criminals back in his cabinet just like has has!

He's going to fuck your poor electorate, they will turn on him when the repubs repeal ACA and all the fat honey booboos down south start dying of muh diabetes and black lung from muh coal jobs

Cut taxes! But bring back my jobs for a dead industry!

nice one retards.

Then why'd he have to take his shit back?

Oh right cause even if you don't like it they raped him.

It's an objective fact that the only demographic Hillary won was those who make under $50k and niggers. Congrats, you're officially the partyof degenerates.

I dont care about any of this shit, the circle jerk of edgy teenagers who couldn't get laid is real in Sup Forums ever since you all became convinced that shills were real

SAY IT WITH ME:

MADAM PRESIDENT

HAHAHAHA

not an objective fact, try again. Saying it over and over doesn't make it real sadly.

you don't understand politcs cause you're a dumb edgy virgin, its fine.

>not looking into the future

n1 leaf suck a dick

cry more you faggot

Good meme, pal

are you suggesting arkansas is in the appalachians????
the poster literally used individual stats you fucking pylon

>implying

veto, veto, veto, veto ,veto
>implying 8 years of inept "leadership" will be forgotten

You do realize that the most powerful woman in politics lost to a reality tv star, right?

die nigger

Sorry.

washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/2016-election/exit-polls/

>Under President Obama, Democrats have lost 900+ state legislature seats, 12 governors, 69 House seats, 13 Senate seats. That's some legacy.
>Muh legacy

>we are the party of millenials

Millenials have lived their entire politically relevant lives under like two presidents, and have voted maybe once before. Why do they think they're political experts all of the sudden?

Theres a first time for everything

>ground game mattering in the social media age

It's like the Democrats are suddenly more archaic than ever. Good luck defending your seats come 2018.

How the hell could Democrats even gerrymander. Your entire base is in densely-packed cities. Scream all you want, as long as the socjus cancer wing is the face of the Democratic party you aren't winning midterms

Nice fantasy, Tom Perez.

>I look forward to seeing you fascists squirm like the pathetic losers you are.

The Fascists are already squiring. They are dreaming about winning in the 2018 midterms.

>once again welcome refugees to our shores
>hate speech laws
>bring about a new golden age of social justice

phew.. that was close i almost thought you learned something.
Everything else would actually have not much opposition but these three guarantee you fuckers will always be hated.

You cant even boycott melania's perfume or the Don's wine. How you fixin on winning a midterm sweetie?

>The whole nation
>Half of the nation
>Specifically, the useless, parasitic, too-much-of-a-pussy-to-do-anything type
3/10 Made me reply

>sweetie
Is that you, Bess Bell Kalb?
I'm a huge fan; I masturbate to you at least five times a day!

Democrat Party Platform
>open borders
>free college
>free healthcare
>tax the rich (the rich are any family making over 75k a year, because as the left has been telling us for the last two years once you make 75k you don't get any happier)
>free birth control and abortions for every girl over ten
>create tens of thousands of new jobs running the money printing presses
>increase SNAP, welfare and WIC payments to equal a forty hour week at fifteen dollars an hour, plus paid sick days, double time for holidays