Did anime's popularity in the early 2000s lead to the downfall that happened within the last few years?

Did anime's popularity in the early 2000s lead to the downfall that happened within the last few years?

Yes. Anime is pure beta fagget stuff.

No. Anime is pure masculinity, honor, and justice.

if you like anime there is no way you can help prevent white genocide

this.
awoo posting virgin faggot.

the only good anime is berserk

the rest is weeaboo garbage

prove me wrong faggots

If whites get genocided, then they deserve it. I, however, do not believe my race is so weak, you fairy.

or its all weeaboo garbage

dragon ball z was:

-driven by family dynamics, mostly revolving around wholesome and masculine father-son relationships.

-the only 'race-mixing' involved asian looking aliens with asian humans.

-was ultimately the story of the eternal fight between those who wish to protect and serve their people and those who wish to destroy and enslave stronger people in order to control the universe.

redpilled as fuk

yeah you can just defeat the globalists through shitposting

Anime was better in the 90s

excuse me, berserk AND logh

Just read the comic and throw the anime into the garbage pile with the rest.

>dragon ball z was:
a children's cartoon. get over it

Try again and you might make a cogent point.

Legend of the Galactic Heroes

>I am not a massive faggot who watches children's cartoons because it could maybe be considered nationalist

Half this board is weeb

Cowboy
Bebop

I've only seen one and a half animes so far, so I can't give a good opinion on this.

>tfw was weeb from 1998-2005
It surely has added delusion at a massive scale due to no barriers to entry.

goku is my dad irl so i'd be careful if i was u.......

Well it was better when they were more selective with what titles they brought over to the west. Carl Macek's idea of the "evergreen" title was how it should have stayed. When fat nerd insisted on bringing over "Pretty Sailor Cutiepiece Pink Ribbon" to the west. Anime suffered and so did the west.

>cogent point.
love it when Sup Forums tries to sound smart

>someone used a word I don't know so he's just trying to act smart

I'm laughing internally.

oh shit BTFO by MY OWN LOGIC, when I, the clearly lesser mind, could only resort to ad hominems

I concede good sir

Link to more info about this evergreen title stuff? I just finished Robotech Macross Saga was great

Maybe you didn't hear but anime just hit a new peak. It's literally on the cutting edge of creativity.

WE WUZ ALEINS AND ATLANTEANS AND SHIEEEETTTTTTT

I am seriously amused that all it takes for you to think I'm some kind of brainiac is one uncommon word. It makes you sound kind of stupid.

t. Nu-weeb who never watched anything pre-1990s

Nu-weebs ruined anime

OR IT WAS ALWAYS BAD

>no innovative nazi loli anime

kys

>tfw I've never watched anime
Unless you consider the pokemon tv show in 1998 as anime

I had a giggle.

It was on his guest appearance on the ANN podcast. Pretty great insight into the early industry just before he died.

which downfall are you talking about lad

Of anime itself and contributed in some way to the immense faggotry we see today in general.

As a side note, I haven't really thought this through and I'm just talking nonsense.

>I haven't really thought this through and I'm just talking nonsense.

It's not like you Aussies never not do that.

this

>Anime is pure masculinity

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Every anime watcher I've ever met is an an antisocial virgin loser. It's the farthest thing from alpha as you can get.

I bet Trump has no clue what anime even is.

>Nu-weebs ruined anime
Nu-weebs confirmed for koreans.
South koreans must be cleansed by fire to liberate grorious nihon.
>Trump
Remind me how old he is, idiot?

great, enjoy your 300 reply thread