Democratic Leadership Debate Thread #4

Reminder that the Democrats' greatest concern is whether or not special snowflake genders are allowed to use the loo. Remember Sup Forums, we need conversations.

>Live streams:
youtube.com/watch?v=NDhlm_8VyfY
youtube.com/watch?v=9IXnWUTPwtM
youtube.com/watch?v=n_Og06RD8MM

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=utHp6jQKta4
dailycaller.com/2016/11/26/keith-ellison-once-proposed-making-a-separate-country-for-blacks/
cnn.com/2016/12/03/politics/haim-saban-keith-ellison-anti-semite/
progressivearmy.com/2016/11/29/soros-support-ellison-not-welcomed/
youtube.com/watch?v=s_cDNaNWnkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DAT NOSE

First for Ivanka 2024

Nigger

Trump will win

his state didn't vote for clinton tho.

they want to fight the god emperor

kek

PLAGIARISM ALERT:

>WE NEED A LEADER

So. Keith is the CNN and lefty favorite, yes? He got the choice last word

this fucking nog is selling hope on a silver platter again

i was suggesting this months ago, effectively giving trump a third and fourth term.

So are these good prices?

So, like, what is their point? issues? I hear talking but all I hear is inflated ethic bullshit through fake smiles.

So, should Republicans be worried with this new batch of Dem leadership?

That's not the livestream, ya fucking faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=utHp6jQKta4

Whatever it's over.

it's gotta be RONAN

Perez will win. It's DNC insiders that vote and he's the biggest insider.

Daddy confirmed for 2 terms!!!!!!!!

fuck off antisemitism is not wlecome here it is not welcome anywhere

Can someone give me the basic gestalt?

Well that wasnt a debate it was a Demoshit circlejerk

>clip of Keith Ellison talking about the Second Amendment on Maher's show.

dailycaller.com/2016/11/26/keith-ellison-once-proposed-making-a-separate-country-for-blacks/

>his news column

I might buy Ellison at that price.

No, it was like a room full of Martin O'Malley's

(You)

Anyone else here considering running for office?
Watching this debate i'm starting to realize that GOP isn't very charismatic in comparison (aside from Trump). Wouldn't be too hard to move up if you're clever.

Keith Ellison was the smallest person on the stage.

What a shitshow that was. Unless Trump actually does crash and burn, they're gonna get killed in 2018, which will get them killed in Congress throughout the 2020s

This thread is 5.55555555% blessed by kek

THESE DIGITS

FUCK I ONLY JUST GOT HERE

cnn.com/2016/12/03/politics/haim-saban-keith-ellison-anti-semite/

Go back to sleep

Anybody else sense racial tension during that?

>used wrong copypasta
Whoops, well it's finished anyway.

If you have the balls go for it , but don't get into pedo shit

Helping locally is actually pretty rewarding tbqh

Buttplug is the only feasible candidate
The only way for them to have a sliver of hope for 2020 is if they pick him
That being said, I'm rooting for the bat shit crazy negress, holy shit if they pick her that would be dinner and a show

I want Sally boynton Brown

So here we on nearly 4 full months on from the election and the democrats are still a disunited mess with no coherent plan and no sign of understanding why the lost.

They are FUCKED see ya'll in 2022 maybe you can pick up some congressional seats in 5 years.

>youtube.com/watch?v=n_Og06RD8MM

lol

>CNN most trusted in news
TOP KEK

If I were an American citizen, I'd start running for office [spoiler]as a Democrat

this is ellison and perez's battle, obama v bern.

Buy Buttplug

Do we still post Harold? I love this man.

I'd say so. Perez seems to be the one favored by the DNC/Clintons so he's the one that seems most favored to win even if it means being as dishonest as possible. It's part of why all the anti-semitic talk has been going around so they can point to Ellison's past.

>Tfw infowars has bigger numbers than CNN

are you kidding? he is Sup Forums pantheon at this point

what a time to be alive

>it is not welcome anywhere
Typical tricks...

>it's the Ellison and Perez show

fuck off. I honestly don't want to be shoved into party hunkering again; I want to see a DFL that I can can get behind.
I want to see more of the south bend mayor guy

the ellision/perez unity bullshit pisses me off. you just KNOW they set up the restaurant meeting to boost each other. i want to throw up

Ted Bundy was moving up in the (I believe) Arizona Republican party. People would say he was well on his way to be governor and more.

Got the charm, you can achieve anything

They're going full-tilt on identity politics and hoping that Trump crashes and burns badly enough before the midterms to help them limp over the finish line.

I mean, you should never underestimate your opponent, but it's really hard to see how the Democrats aren't throwing the mother of all hail maries right now.

Keith Ellison is a Soros candidate.

progressivearmy.com/2016/11/29/soros-support-ellison-not-welcomed/

I feel a little spoiled here guys
We don't even have to do anything to make them look bad
Good times ahead look sharp and don't blink, this show will go out in a train wreak

That was a mess.
Those candidates were low energy.
Sad.

Post yfw the Democrat Party goes the way of the Whigs

DFL?

>my job is to silence people who are of the wrong race.

how did civil rights get here....

zoom?

How could anyone vote for perez with that voice

zoom

they always try to impeach the other party, and nothing ever happens. double unlikely now.

remember
they won in their mind

Lol, kikes even try to steal our air.

comey met with the senate intelligence committee, an unplanned meeting while trump wasnt in washington. today one of the republican senators from teh committee is asking to flynn to testify on russia ties.

If they couldn't impeach Bush they will never impeach Trump. Don't even need your trips to confirm it.

Mayor Pete is the only one with enough sense to want to shift the party towards middle America, everyone else just clearly wants to double down on identity politics or 'expand grass roots movements' the people who are scared of trump (minorities and the people storming town halls) are already going to vote against Trump and the Republican party, they gain fucking nothing by focusing on those people, Buttigieig is the only sound choice.

>Mayor Pete is the only one with enough sense to want to shift the party towards middle America, everyone else just clearly wants to double down on identity politics or 'expand grass roots movements' the people who are scared of trump (minorities and the people storming town halls) are already going to vote against Trump and the Republican party, they gain fucking nothing by focusing on those people, Buttigieig is the only sound choice.
But democrats aren't of sound mind. Elison is going to be the DNC chair.

i'm thinking perez is more likely but we'll see.

What's the negresses name again? Hope she ends up being picked so that you might just be able to turn California red again, well atleat republican red, god knows those faggots are already Karl Marx red.

>clinton still controls the dnc
>shes doubling down on what made her lose
>everyone will fall in line cuz of "muh sexism"

lmao the 2018 and 2020 landslide will be even better

> Stream went down
> Chat disabled

Way to go, faggots. I hope one of you screencapped Dana Bash upskirts or I am going to fucking scream.

It's an audition to be the finger puppet for the Democrat party Masters. (((They))) fucked up the last election by putting to old uncharismatic shills up as the Red Team(Bush) and Blue Team(Clinton) nominees.

They got complacent with their level of control over their livestock and didn't think it possible for them to rebel by going against the media approved narratives.

They left themselves open to Rogue elements and ended up having to deal with Trump, who may be on (((their))) side but doesn't obey orders like a party approved candidate would.

LOL CNN JUST CUT OFF DOUGLAS AS SOON AS HE SAID DNC HAD NO PLAN

that fucking ((Groen)) logic.

the DNC is walking on a tightrope. they have to cater to both progressives and the fly over states. progressives are more than happy to sit out the next elections.

not happening. the two options are in pic related.

This is entirely the right answer.

But they're obviously going to choose Ellison or Perez, which is a win win. Ellison will wreck the party even more. A Perez choice will piss off all the Bernie voting commies who have been shilling for Ellison.

but cold calling didn't help bernie.

RIP Douglas ;_;7

If Perez gets it, what are odds Clinton's machine will rig her up another run?

ZOOM

hes more of an obamaite than a clintonite, but i'm not sure.

I feel like I'd actually enjoy doing it, but I'm entirely too honest, and would slip up about the Jewish agenda or something. Maybe if this country were more wholesome and pure.

Good point. The bernouts are so fanatic dems are fucked if they listen to them and fucked if they don't. Where have I seen this before?

pretty likely honestly. if you see her twitter, she looks like shes gearing up for another fight.

Get in the oven!

Are we still collecting videos?

youtube.com/watch?v=s_cDNaNWnkU

I'm thinking Mayor Pete might have only ran for DNC to get the face time, he clearly has his sights on a presidential run

I wouldn't have the foggiest clue, user.

I missed whatever this is, but when Trump won I expected the Democrats to enter a state of identity crisis over whether to eject the SJW outrage politics or to double down on it.

Am I to understand they have chosen to double down?

She is right you know.

yeah sort of.

That question has never been asked, bro. There never was doubt whether to quadruple down, and it's going to be glorious.

so convincing, i write number on my jacket.

Spoilers: Perez will win. He's been in the lead for a while, and party insiders are going to vote for the party insider.
>DNC continues business as usual
>A fucking white male can't get minority turnout up, most people don't even bother remembering his face
>Raises lots of money for the 2018 and 2020 races via big business donations, another Berniecrat loses the 2020 primary to a corporate Dem due to the funding gap
>Whatever concessions he gives the Berniecrats will only be meagre enough to whet their appetite, leading to a larger internal struggle
>Is forced out after a string of election failures
>In 2021, the only remaining Democrat who holds office, NY Mayor Chelsea Clinton, is promoted to DNC chair
>Madame President Hillary Clinton is inaugurated on January 9th, 2025

yeah and heres how bernie can still win.