Went to sisters dance assembly at her high school to support her with my family

>Went to sisters dance assembly at her high school to support her with my family
>See this and decide to film it

I have never wanted to die so badly in my life. What is wrong with this world. My sister is only 16 and they let this shit in American High Schools now? Craziest thing is my mom was cheering the whole time and yelling at her to "twerk it" My sister is a lost cause and so is this world

brb killing myself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=njEuEZitqX8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BLACKED.

Exactly what I was thinking. Its like a 98% black high school and theres that ONE FUCKIGN NIGGER that just HAD to be there on stage!!

Jesus fucking christ

so.... h-how old are we talking here? I need specific numbers for the participants within this webm. also saved.

sorry i meant 98% white high school

Your mom is retarded. I'd have stormed that "dance assembly" were it my sister.

>stormed
soon, brother...

I find twerk cringy even though I want to eat dat ass

I'd poo in their loos if you know what I mean

Twerking is a dance move popularized in strip clubs.

You should tell your mom that.

so whcih one is your sister op

>Your mother applauded her own failure
That's enough internet for me.

I'm not a misogynist, but given everything I know, I do not understand why I'm not.

Soon the chaff will be separated from the wheat. The fire rises.

take your mother with you

jesus christ, i mean i like what i see but part of me knows its the end.

This, desu. The only honorable thing to do would be to make a stand.

>tfw in middle of nofap

Don't fuck up my streak, OP.

have a long talk with you parents, and try to show them that this is really disgusting.

If we didn't need them for breeding purposes, I'd recommend killing all women as well.

Make this video go viral so everyone can see how fucked up public schools are. Send it in to news outlets such as Breitbart, the Daily Caller, and Cernovich. This needs to be exposed.

I have become an unironic nazi because of filth like this

Mass genocide, billions dead, is preferable to this slow creeping fall into degeneration.

We created civilization, we created art, we lived and died by honor... And now we clap... for this?

Unacceptable. Gas the kiked, genocide all cucks faggots and niggers.

I, too, get irrationally angry when I see a black person.

t. Shlomo

OP what school is this? Or at least what state?

Why did that nigger run?

Make it stop Sup Forums make it stop now.

he saw his father

someone actually takes a picture of this

"ah yes and who can forget suzies recital when she and her friends got up there half naked and shook their asses for all the families"

Send this clip to Dave Cullen so he can put it on the Regressive News

Uh, y-yeah, this is... just t-terrible.

I started as a Reagan conservative, shifted to libertarianism in college, and have gone hard right in the last two years following my graduation. Does anyone else feel exceptionally depressed by everything, but simultaneously free and unable to even consider going back to their previous mindset? Once you start seeing (((coincidences))) everywhere, you can't stop seeing them.

>it's irrational to despise the kike shilling of race mixing

She will start using meth in college and hit rock bottom, it will be better then.

>mfw I was forced to attend "assembles" that consisted of nigger music, ass shaking and worshipping mystery meat football players.

THIS SOCIETY MUST BURN

I call bullshit. People get suspended for this shit, I can't imagine a room full of adults approving of it.

Snap card, section 8 housing, welfare, and several baby daddy's in your sister's future, maybe?
Well and the rest of them on stage too.

Is this for real? What kind of fucked up place allows this, Cali?

Don't let your daughters do ((dance)).

And they say us Americans don't have culture.

>look honey, I found an old video of your grandmother

Im not depressed. The collapse is inevitable and when it happens we must be ready to seize the opportunity.

Rather not say for privacy reasons

Twerking isn't sexy at all. I want to see tits and thighs, not ass

OFC they'd get suspended if the girls were ugly Aussies. Our girls look good down under.

This needs media attention, this is clearly a educational facilty sexualizing their students. This is in no way how we should be teaching our young women too behave before entering adulthood. What is the name of the high school? They need to be exposed and certain people need to be fired and have their teaching license revoked.

youtube.com/watch?v=njEuEZitqX8

Those are teenagers, you fucking pedo.

lol i remember this shit in high school too. they made them tone it down or else they would've broke out in a full blown orgy.

Who doesn't love fucking 18 year old pussy? Nowadays every recent 18 year old grew up in this shit, and will continue to be whores, it's great.

Not if you are looking for marriage material though.

kek

>brb killing myself
It's the little things in life.

Try harder leaf.

This is common place. What isn't common place is there being a nigger on stage pretending to be a part of the performance because he is black.

Face it man, twerking is just common courting behavior like any dance. Find yourself a nice white woman and tie her down to your household by plowing her and planting your seed. That is the only way to make a woman respectable and has been the only way to make them respectable for millennia.

Women's entire life leads up to marriage, they don't have time or the desire to learn about conservatism. Like I said, tie one give her children and teach your sons to do the same.

if they remade American Beauty Kevin Spacey wouldnt even need to use his imagination and rose petals and whatnot, he would just open his eyes and bouncing little girls' asses would be floating around his head

look at the one acting like an actual butt-sniffing monkey on the right

jesus christ imagine if there wasn't some global plot to keep people stupid fat and complacent

we'd be fucking superhuman

this is fake news

Man you've described my mindset perfectly, it's the same with a fair few people around me

DW it'll come DESU, And by 'it,' I mean both the fish, and me- in that order.

Welcome to public education. Now you know why it's free.

Gluttony and low-expectations made us into a society of weak cunts who will die at 55 if we're lucky.

So sorry OP. If that were my daughter I'd suicide the organiser.

This. Get this out.

But this harms no one. Stop hating sex.

>>Negro
>>Human
Pick one

prob gonna regret showing more of this but whatever, it will prob be on youtube somewhere anyway

Just say the state so we know if it's some backwards ass state like Mississippi or a respectable state. If it's the latter, I'd be more concerned

>it harms no one
can this fucking non-argument die?
keep saying that and it will continue to infect more and more of our society.

Lemme guess- Colorado, Christian school?

WHERE ALL DUH WHITE WIMMIN AT!

You weren't even alive when Reagan was president, how the fuck can you call yourself a "reagan conservative"?

Fucking underage useless faggots. Learn your place.

Sooo which one is your sister OP?

Fuck off degenerate leaf.

this ruins sex. It's gotten to the point where saying things like "making love" is looked down upon b/c sex and relationships are now a purely hedonist thing and thinking otherwise labels you a creep.

The fact that people are embarassed to say "I love you" after dating for months is proof that this shit has just absolutely destroyed our culture

Lol usa.

The most degenerate place.

Second one from the left could get this dick

Why are you so upset about this, OP?

I would have started reeing non-ironically, what the fuck is this shit.

This is perfectly OK but any semblance of christianity in screwl must be stamped out to avoid offending anyone.

part 3

PE would have been my favorite class if I didn't have to share it with niggers and rednecks.

things that didnt happen

This too.

I don't know if I'd murder but if the organizer was a man I would punch his face multiple times and kick him in the ribs and head while he is down. If the organizer was a woman I would hold her while my wife punched her face multiple times and kicked her in the ribs and head while she is down

Cant see it. Any gifs or youtube?

You should later report this. Be the change you want to be.

when white guys try to act black

pathetic

White women are slaves to the BBC.

which one is your sister?

I want to specifically jack off to that one

which is your sister OP?

whats your sister's name and class schedule?
asking for a friend

DUDE, who needs romance, love or family when you can wrap a piece of plastic around your dick and fuck a slut's asshole while black out drunk? Lmao get a life!

>15 year old fucks 15 year old
nobody panics

>30 year old fucks 15 year old
EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR MINDS

Don't pretend that I didn't just describe the way you think. Fucking hypocrites need to stop being pussies and just admit that there are no arguments to defend your backwards ass "morality"

Literal subhuman behavior.

Might as well start jumping up and down and hurl feces at them.

Degenerate shit and they aren't even in sync.

What in the god damn hell are you talking about?

Is there a word for something that is superficially pleasing to watch but disgusting on a deeper level? Germans seem to have words for everything so I assume that there's a German word for this feeling.

Those knee-pads are going to be put to good use.

Sup Forums you were supposed to use the memes to shitpost. Not actually believe in them.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

What in your mind thinks that I am "acting black" to you?

Showing a little bit of masculinity and sexual attraction towards women doesn't make me black. This is exactly what I am talking about, some of you faggots are so insecure and cucked that you project your sexual insecurities onto all white men.

>HURR DURR ONLY BLACK MEN WANT WHITE PUSSY I WILL YELL DOWN ANY WHITE MAN THAT SHOWS INTEREST IN WHITE WOMEN BECAUSE I AM ((NOT)) A KEK

Just kill yourself, retard