CNN slams the "plastic" barbies Ivanka and Melania

CNN did a scathing report yesterday that called Ivanka Trump and Melania Trump "plastic".

They later denied the term was about their appearance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o_Duyxhf9vQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wtf. Not gonna lie, former Barbie girl here. This is fucking hilarious watching the Barbie world crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let this plastic, it's fantastic!

Wow body shaming.

kek

COME ON BARBIE

LET'S GO PARTY

inb4 jealous women

These aren't even news stories any more, they're just straight up throwing out insults.

Are you saying CNN isn't real news?

It's clearly labeled as an opinion piece. I know Sup Forums is retarded but come on.

Yeah, I've noticed these publications seem to feature a lot of them recently.

But here's the thing, people want the NEWS not some random fuckheads opinion.

Fake news.

>ayy lmao

They are right on all accounts, you'd be agreeing with them if that opinion was posted by an user.

In an actual, healthy, non-dystopian hell of a society, the opinion section is for letters and editorials sent in by readers, not a place for your staff to pump out the latest propaganda piece that can't pass as news.

Every news outlet has always run opinion pieces and editorials. There is literally nothing wrong with posting an editorial as long as it is labeled and categorized as such, as CNN did here. If you don't care about the author's opinion, then don't read it.

Jill (((Filipovic)))

>"All Jews should be gassed"
>"BUT ITS AN OPINION PIECE

Also

Is CNN afraid of a strong independent woman?
What is this poetry?

Except its rarely advertised as an opinion when they're promoting it on their front page and the "opinions" all have a similar slant. At least in a newspaper you know which page it's on and you can ignore the drivel.

The opinion pieces are important thought, they let you know what the reporters who are writing the (((objective articles))) really think.

In an article about feminism to boot, classy shit CNN, real fucking classy.

>it's rarely advertised as an opinion
It says "Opinion" in big letters right there in the obnoxiously large title bar that stays at the top of your screen even if you scroll down. How much more obvious do they need to make it?

I'm talking about on their front page. They'll put the "opinion" stories alongside the (((news))).

Even the opinion statement on that page isn't very obvious.

>private company does what private company wants to using their first amendment rights
>b-b-b-b-b-but it's not fair when they target MY team!

Look into libel laws.

Yes, they always make that distinction so clear in their broadcasts and don't constantly insinuate intended narratives

Fuck yourself

>we can't let this plastic, it's fantastic!

This is on CNN's homepage right now. It is absolutely clearly marked as an opinion piece. You are just talking out of your ass.

The funny thing about this hit piece on Trump is that he was right. The woman was friends with the congressional black caucus, which she admitted seconds after he made the comment. He asked her to arrange the meeting.

First post Barbie, best post party.

It's not unusual to see their opinion pieces without the opinion label.

In any case, they are fake news, very fake news, in fact. You should refrain from frequently their website.

frequenting*

I don't like to correct an obvious typo, but you seem like the type of twit that would harp on it.

Cooper go back home to Lemon. The CNNIDF is not welcome here

>tfw you will never be too pretty (or female enough) to be de-legitimized as a feminist by your fellow women

>women are only women if they're leftists

I've been watching you and you are a racist scumbag

I don't think either of them identify as feminists. Most women don't either

All the opinions they promote, are for the liberal agenda

Where do you think you are nigger?

>you are a racist scumbag

What is this meme? Can somebody fill me in?

Wtf. Not gonna lie, former Barbie girl here. This is fucking hilarious watching the Barbie dream house crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let Ken get access to the convertible!

t-thanks, you too

This, in Spain we have a channel called la sexta who are full of presenting whores with plastic and they body shame TrumpĀ“s women, is hilarious.

your lost plebbit

I hope O'Keefe isn't blowing smoke and actually has stuff to bury CNN

>Melania got a nose job
>Michelle got >her penis removed

HOLY SHIT Trump was right calling them very fake news. Whocouldaknown

>>Michelle got >her penis removed

Sauce.
Anything I've seen she clearly still has it.

PFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT.

Then why do they bitch about it when Trump calls them out on it?

youtube.com/watch?v=o_Duyxhf9vQ