Worth $1001.95 (it is all he has in bank account)

>Worth $1001.95 (it is all he has in bank account)
>Works an average job playing the violin for orchestra
>manlet
>ugly
>pic related

Why do East Asian guys get the HOTTEST White girls and White guys get the UGLIEST Asian girls who are usually from SE Asia?

Another pic of them

don't know but i hate when chinks roam in large groups screaming in foreign tongue at the top of their lungs

>Works an average job playing the violin for orchestra

That's not an average job.

he's rich

the beaners are even worse

he stays at the wynn with no money? lol

Name?

they have money

they also apply scientific autism to acting white and being "cool" so they are even whiter and cooler than you are

Staying at a Las Vegas hotel is considered wealthy? Most of America must be rich then.

Top is Venetian, middle is Caesar's, bottom is Wynn. He's probably staying in some dive a block off the strip.

>216▶
>they have money

asians are such niggers when it comes to fashion
God I hate seeing a bunch of skate gooks hanging around the local Journey's with their exposed arms and Vampire Weekend sunglasses.
GASSEM

He looks like he lives in Vegas. Everyone there dresses like a dirty faggot.

I don't understand why this triggers anyone on here

Chinks are literally a million times better than niggers

She's probably some liberal cunt.

She's doing a good deed by willfully killing her white DNA and breeding with a chinaman.

Her offspring will NOT be white.

Her liberalism mental disorder will not be passed onto another generation of white children.

that picture is a beautiful thing.

self hating liberal whites willfully removing their DNA from the white gene pool.

As each day goes by, the white race gets stronger and stronger with courageous acts like this white bitch just did.

14/88

t. mad stormfaggot

reminder that if you respond to this seriously you are a fucking autist and if you don't sage you are cancer.

Well, I wouldn't normally defend the guy, but:
>has a passion
>is really good at what he does
>is attractive in her eyes
>makes her feel emotionally/sexually satisfied
>his occupation allows them to travel and experience things together
>living with him gives her an exciting life

It's that easy, folks. That's all that girls want and need. If you can do all of those well, being rich doesn't even matter

Go back to 4th grade you stupid nigger. You can't even reading comprehension.

That post was praising her actions. Nothing at all about anger or madness.

and that makes them lesser than whites how?
Whites have far more extraordinary people per generation and always have, and always will.

i dont agree with racemixing but this much better and way less alarming than her with a nigger , beaner or Mohammad.

asians are one of the least desirable men to boot ,let em have it

*superior

>usually
What planet do you live on?

He practices the violin 6 hours a day, and so has a skill that very few other people in the world have. Bitches love music.

this is a slide therad

>average job
>playing violin in an orchestra

Also aren't violins really expensive? I thought only rich kids were taught violin, which would explain their relationship

She's probably living out her Kpop oppa fantasy. Girls get yellow fever too.

not all girls can take a big dick

the white guys with average dicks were shamed and had their confidence stripped over the last 10 odd years by the media into not pursuing any women

His job lets her travel and lets her hang out with certain groups that make her feel classy and important.

It's 100% about his lifestyle increasing her sense of self-worth. One-hundred percent.

literally every chinese kid can play the violin, and they are poor. how is it a "rich" instrument anymore?

>9.3%, 6.7%, 7.8%, 5.0%

What the fuck?

chang zhang and his white wife

(You)
t. asian man that is so filled with impotent rage he literally sits at home posting threads in disdain for white male / asian female couples every single day

Their kid

Answer the question with a statement not another question you smart cunt, come to Perth dog I'll smash yer fucken teeth in