How do we use meme magic to counter this?

How do we use meme magic to counter this?

We are powerless, it's Kek who decide what he will do. We are mere observers of the mighty plans

Quick someone find some good online shopping deals or nudes of famous dudes

Fake Magick

Digits confrim

My digits will counter the spell

very nice my fren

use headology, son.

What did KEK mean by this?

Kek is with us
KEKHU AKBAR

What

Are they teaming up with the mexican warlocks?

Shadilay!

discworld

Don't worry about it

K

When they try this on Feb 24th, they'll inadvertently channel their insulting spell at Kek, who will promptly melt their faces off.

It wont work check themm

Shadilay

Jesus fucking kek

Send Trump immunity cats

These witches are of weak schools, they will give more power than they take. They will pay the full price of irreverence.

It will only make him stronger

In this world, there is only meme magic. And cum retaining, hold those loads in boys.

gr8 b8 m8

Geuss it's time for a good ole fashion burning

Nothing to worry about. Trump is Christian and he is protected by the God Almighty.

No weapon formed against you shall
prosper,
And every tongue which rises against you in judgment
You shall condemn.
This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord,
And their righteousness is from Me,”
Says the Lord.
Isaiah 54:17

>threefolds law
>implying trump doesn't have supernatural protection

They'll fail miserably and what they did will come back at them three times as bad. We just need to sit back and laugh.

>How do we use meme magic to counter this?
Dont really need to. We can just watch them and laugh.

Don't worry guys I'm already prepared to counter pray and out spell them the night of the 24th until 3am sharp. They are working with lesser magics as it is. Anons, simple prayers to god almighty will help counter their will and energies. However, they already stand no chance.

Witnessed & Confirmed

These people have about as much magic as Mexican Warlocks

If Mexican fucking Warlocks already tried, then these little bitches for witches won't do jack shit.

if they understood how magic actually fucking worked they'd know that whatever spell they cast will hit back 3x at them. Fucking morons. Didn't they watch the craft?!

Additional witnessing.

Saaaaayyyy wuuuuuuuuu?

the power

feels good man

These wake witches don't have shit on us meme wizards.

all he need is our belief

>magic to counter this?

magick protection

GUYS, GUYS, GUYS. Nevermind the question whether magick is real or not, the fact is that there are demonstrable psychological effects one someone who believes it to be true.

So, if we make it known that we are cursing them back, use meme chaos magick, whatever, those tumblr wickers will actually think they are cursed.

we fight with our belief

>infinite witnessing

we have a real occultist

its quite funny actually, thats about all
peace out

Give him your energy.

>Meme Magic
>Witches
Use it to burn them at the steak.

the mushrooms are the only thing worth mentioning

So they're saying they practice spirit cooking? Satanists.

Say the Our Father in the morning for the president, with the intention to protect him from evil especially when you say the last line of the prayer.

Even atheists can pray for the President but it would be better if you believe and that you are in a state of grace.

Just sit back and enjoy the day. Bitches always fuck shit up. Also, magic isn't real cunt.
That won't stop me from hate fucking some Tumblr thot tomorrow night under the guise of sex magic.
Don't worry lads, I'll keep my fingers crossed and then get the priest to absolve me on Sunday.

I'm gonna need two swords for this

hire a witcher

You don't have to worry because only meme magic is real

We go to HWNDU and cast a defensive spell on trump and cast a curse on amy schumer.

We will have zero refugees in exactly 1 year thanks to this spell.

nice but these gets are weak
SHOW ME YOUR POWER KEK

The Emperor protects.

Say a prayer for protection over Trump and his family.

Best numbers ignored because leaf?

If they wanted to channel actual magic they should have scheduled it for the 22nd.

2/22 or 22/2 (Depending on your calendar format)

Checked.

This. Plus they're making themselves absolute loosh fodder announcing the date and time of their rituals.

if digits, kek grants the witches temporary power on the 24th.

Trump's finished.

We use our digits.

This spell will fail and won't fucking do anything.
They'll be like "oh it's coming," and even on their deathbed they'll say "a-any day now"

witnessed

The cycle of witnessing continues.

Kek will let them engage in the fool's parade. They have no power. No god will fight for them.

Then the god of chaos shall strike against them, and the darkness, which our ally, shall spread.

As somebody who does this stuff?

This is weak Wiccan semiotic magic. And Trump is the greatest chaos magician of our time.

Kek is strongly present in this thread.

He will smite the heretics down

The memes have aligned, Kek is with us and the President. Praise Kek!

It's already been taken care of.

Do you think real life is Lord of the Rings or what

Going to digit my digits out of respect to kek

Praise Kek.

Roll for digits and Praise Kek user

Magic isn't real

Meme magic is tho

We just need to make sure Trump passes his rolls for deny the witch.

Praise kek and thanks thoth

>02/22/17 22:22:54

Implying this won't be a miscast,implying the levels of global female autistic screeching won't be enough to cause a breach in time space and raise kek on full strength, implying any god wants to listen to some ugly feminist when not even humans give a fuck and cats only do so for food...
Good luck with the spell!

hes here

probably

No, no. It's true!

He's got Adamantium Will, and is a psyker with a higher mastery level (due to Prophet of Kek). I think we're fine.

Like this:
If digits trump will be protected by kek and immunity cat

>witches

Aka fat pagan legbeards. Kek give them molten diarrhea.

Meme magic is powered by our belief, lulz and their butthurt. Because in truth, you can't help but believe now after all its done. Praise kek.

Kek confirms, Trump wins in a psyker duel vs. SJWarlocks.

Use this.

THIS THREAD NEEDS MORE DIGITS

He will

will i be blessed with repeating numbers? probably not

I love you inmunity cat.

Whenever there's a world-wide witchcast, which happens anywhere from twice a year to every other year, I find that their magic can be cancelled by fapping into a piece of paper and throwing it away while thinking about how you want their spell to misfire.

They're a bunch of sexists that assume only women can cast bodily fluid magic, so they never assume a guy is going to cast seminal counter-spells.

Witnessed.