"Unrealistic beauty standard"

Are "Unrealistic beauty standard" a real thing or just a Feminazi/Cuck excuse to have a shitty body?

Discuss

Bump

Femminazi cuck excuse
>They seem to think beautiful people cant exist
>refuse to have the same standards for swoll male models
>believe most men won't fuck a solid 7
>jealousy

1 4 7 looks good, even better than the skeletons, but the rest is just nah

It's a thing, but instead of being like men and looking at 'perfect' bodies as something they can work up to if they just try, women give up almost immediately and call it impossible.

Oh. I kinda like the short curly blonde sorta off center. You know, the one who isn't that hag Merkel opposite her.

I'm not even a guy who is into super skinny girls (anything Lanie Morgan and less is great), but what the fuck, is it too much to ask to keep BMIs in check?

Only one is "perfect" the rest are too skinny, too fat, or have bad proportions.

I hate this meme so fucking much, holy shit.

"Unrealistic?" How about this? You want a good body so fucking bad, you want guys to drool and get horny when you pass by? Then get into fitness, put down the fucking box of snacking cakes and work the fuck out.

"Oh no too much effort." Well boo hoo bitch, doesn't mean it's unrealistic.

Ugly women like to think that there is no objective basis for physical attractiveness and therefore they, being ugly, cannot be lesser than the beautiful. It isn't just about being lazy.

literally all women have to do to look decent is not eat like a pig and do about 30 mins of exercise a couple times a week

feminazi excuse to be lazy pieces of shit and blame everything on society

fat and muscular women need to be weeded out of the gene pool but desperate cuck faggots wont stop impregnating them

It's fat feminist shit excuse to have a shitty body. An unrealistic beauty standard or expectation in reality is more akin to, say, Iskra Lawrence, who holds a lot of weight, but almost all of it is held in her hips and thighs, so she actually has a very slim waist, and toned, tight stomach and looks extremely healthy while having insane curves.
Expecting a normal woman to look like that is insane because it's all genetics. That's totally different than not expecting people to be fatasses because they can't stop eating or go for a walk once a day.

>muscular women need to be weeded out of the gene pool but desperate cuck faggots wont stop impregnating them

lol you're all sorts of dumb

>having this shit of taste
I mean, at least you didn't pick the black ones, or the fucking Landwhale of the Apocalypse (#9)

Slided idiots.

1,4,8 (But I'm not into asians).
So 1 and 4 then.

They call them "unrealistic" but yet millions of women really look like that. The feminists are just mad that no men want their fat asses, and need something or someone to blame it on other than themselves

It's just fat bitches desperately trying to compete with actual good looking women

enjoy your cows who think that because they lift they should be allowed to eat like a pig
for example who admits she cant stop shoveling fast food in her fucking holes and cucks have no problem because muh thicc meme

There isnt a single one top or botton that moves my dick

Seriously?

I'm 6'2 /fit/ not hideous and would drown in snatch if I wasn't such a sperg.

Even I'm not fuckin she hulks.

Muscular dudes go for tiny spinners we can pick up.

Muscular women go for hyper-cucks so they can 'be the man' in all facets of the relationship.

Perfect female body.

>bottom half

>dat projection

If they think their bodies are "perfect" how come they are wearing tank tops.

Deep down inside fatties know they are lying to themselves.

Hamplanets are just jealous of slim and attractive qts.

The thing about this point is that it's not really evaluating men and women fairly. As men, working out is biologically more appealing to us because of high testosterone. It makes us want to have a body that requires work. Not true for women, only the high testosterone ones.

rate me Sup Forums am i ugly

Pretty much everyone could hit the gym, put down the cupcakes, and look better, but not everyone has the proportions to be an underwear model.

fuck off chink lover.

This is not true at all

What a nice girl.

El PeruANO

>top half

>bottom half
What useless women.

You look like Ferris Bueller's friend

Cameron/10

You're not awful but you're not good. Shit eyes, terrible complexion, no facial definition. You're 15 year old's haircut doesn't help either.

Probably pretty good for for your country

Yes, but not as much as me. GTFO Chad REEEEEEE.

THE FUCK SWENON I CLICKED

top half is anorexic

half of bottom half is overweight

both cast by jews

really makes you think

Kinda fucked up that they only put fat black chicks in the bottom picture and put a few 6's for the other races.

Jesus Fucking Christ, why?

Which Doom is this from?

Maybe not in squat monster land. But in the US, women are desired to be around 20% bodyfat, a man needs to be in the 8-10% range for a six pack. Pic I posted is true, for the most part.

Shut up you Mexican cunt, you have no idea what you're talking about. Everyone's had enough of your shit.

Aren't you the villain in the new, but not the newest nigger star wars

who is this semen demon?

T H I C C

>tfw no obese nigga fuck toy

6 or 7, look into getting a better haircut and work out.

10/10 I was just gonna say the same thing.

No, its not real

This same standard should apply to men, it's not that fucking hard to take care of yourself holy shit. These women are fucking disgusting propogating this. I also don't understand why anyone wouldn't strive to look like those women? I mean every man wants a woman like that, especially the good looking guys. All men should aspire to reach peak physical standards, it's why we have bodies, so we can mold and craft them to "perfection". I mean holy shit, it's not that hard really, I used to be an overweight reddit tier faggot before I got /fit/, I look at fat people who don't want to change themselves with contempt and sadness, fucking disgusting pigs all of them. I wish our american society would uphold physical fitness in the highest regard, it would honestly help people be more diligent, happy and healthy. I wish I could do something about this besides fueling my rage into a post on a West Saharan Camel Jockey Forum

what in the fuck

>Holocaust deniers will defend this

Women don't give a shit about sixpacks generally, that's just marketing gimmick bullshit from the fitness industry, just don't be a fatass, between 10-17% bodyfat and healthy is fine, chicks don't find anything insanely attractive about guys who are shredded out of their mind, just be in shape as much as you need to be and reasonably healthy.

Spooky

STICC

Good cuisine country does not rely on sugar

You're okay, testosterone directly affects Jawline growth, stop jacking off, run more, run more than you ever have in your life and get lots of sleep

Like this is better?

This is why you do so bad in the Olympics Japan. Gotta eat big to get big, come on!

>910910 nice

Anywayyyy, not this shit again
people are lazy to look after themselves
how can you trust someone that cant even take care of their own body to make decisions for anyone else
>look at the size of those legs on that black hamplanet, good lord

Id still fuck the whites and the asians in that second pic - and i wouldnt fuck the black in the first
not sure what that transgender fatty is doing in the second

People like girls with a strong core, nice ass, good legs and tonned arms

You don't get those by simply "not eating like a hippo".

It's not unrealistic, I mean those fucking hot ass babes did it so obviously those fat ugly asses down below can do it if they weren't so fucking lazy

The irony is that having an upbringing like Joey from Friends, means I know the most critical people of those women in the bottom half of that picture are and will always be....

>Other women.

No seriously, women are savages when it comes to superficiality. Absolutely savage.

Many of us say the bottom half are mingers but many of us men would still do some if it was on the table.

>Not me though; Ayyy

Why do they even make that shirt in that size

Churka/10

HAHAHAHAHAHA, I DIDNT MAKE THE CONNECTION UNTIL YOU POINTED IT OUT
>here, have a lump of coal turned diamond by the pressure in Cameron's uptight ass.

That life is spent best in the eternal struggle between man as he is and man as he ought to be is a thought too subtle for the progressive left.

Because the people who make them have a sense of humor that the fatty doesn't understand.

Kekekek

Would
Wouldn't
Would
Would
Wouldn't
Wouldn't
Wouldn't
Would
Wouldn't
Would

She must be hungry as fuck

That it... I'm out...

Gtfo spoopy skeltal, you ain't fooling anyone.

greek and hungarian women get fat as fuck though especially if they travel/move to america or the uk

horrible amerifats

Market demand. Do you hate capitalism?

Stop posting photos of traps

She is High Lich, she is hungry for your soul.

>perfect body
>average body

not the same thing at all

>asian?
>paul mccartney haircut

9/10 grow a beard and we'll see

It's a paradoxical mindset. People base their self worth on appearances, so they try to insist that appearances shouldn't matter.

The latter can work as long as people divorce themselves from the former. That way, what is currently "Everyone is beautiful in their own way" becomes the more helpful "Some people are ugly and that's okay"

same

aside from the top row, the asian on the bottom is the only one i wouldn't send to the chambers

I'm from Kazakhstan but born in Georgia, yes im Asian

1 3 and 8 are the only good looking ones.

The bottom half has some women who look better than any of the girls in the top half
>inb4 low-test cucks

You country doesn't get to talk.

R A R E GET IN MY COLLECTION!

the majority of "people" like thin women actually

tiny

asian

-------?

Unrealistic:
> Expecting a chick to have massive and perfect boobs without being fat
> Expecting a chick to have a perfect/big ass and thick shapely thighs without being fat
Realistic:
> Expecting a chick to be in shape, with not much fat hanging over her stomach
> Relatively good legs while being in good shape
> The drive and characteristic of exercising frequently and eating healthily

Really, with enough dedication not every chick can look like some perfectly endowed fertility goddess, but something like this should be within the picture, obviously not accounting for differences in height, facial attractiveness, etc. just focusing on body. Unrealistic would be like expecting normal chicks to have boobs like Kate Upton or asses like Remy Lacroix or Sasha Grey, not expecting women to be relatively healthy.

would love sticking my ding-dong in 4th from the left. she doesn't belong in that group

Why do you bring my country into discussion, you insecure shit?

No of course not, though women WOULD get those things if they were to just do their womanly duties, i.e. clean the house, rear children (nurse, play with, etc.), wash and hang clothes and bedding; all these things strengthen the core, legs, and arms. Women can have nice bodies by literally sticking to a healthy, modest diet, and doing day-to-day duties.

>western women