Daily reminder that to date this faggot has provided ZERO worthwhile information

Daily reminder that to date this faggot has provided ZERO worthwhile information.

Daily reminder that this faggot LIED TO ALL PARTIES and completely discredited several conservatives who vouched for him.

Daily reminder that this faggot WENT TO PRISON for being a conniving cunt.

Daily reminder that this faggot is a treasonous nigger who wiretapped a government official's office.

Daily reminder that this faggot has a PAID SQUAD OF FAGGOTS who advertise his trash website on places like Sup Forums and Reddit.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2017/02/16/third-arrest-made-planned-arrest-attack-deploraball/
snopes.com/2017/01/25/d-c-police-arrest-activist-james-okeefe-video-sting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

except he actually caught Fogel and other DNC insiders colluding with super pacs and they got fired.

Stay mad, nerd virgin.

>daily reminder that shills are grooming you for tomorrows happening

stay sleepy goys

Fpbp
OP why are you such a fucking shill

He also killed ACORN, and while the Planned Parenthood videos were a letdown it still made a lot of Christians more anti-Left.

O'Keefe's actions had nothing to do with what happened.

>wahhh need to attack, gonna try... virgin

Daily reminder that Canada is one of the least interesting countries in the world.

>preemptive shilling
This should be good.

That and the fake alien invasion they are reporting

He killed ACORN with a lie because dozens of Republicans vouched for his bullshit. You might recall that at least six of them lost their seats because of that.

SHARIABLUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

anyone who cant look at this guy and automatically tell hes a snake is a retard and will be the first to die when Rasputin awakens

Wiki leaks gave a s/o to this guy 6 hours ago about his reports coming the next week on CNN and all the MSM collusion. BTFO, you lost the fight cuckold.

Republicans are generally somewhere on the autism scale though, they lack that ability to judge character based on appearance.

5 shekels deposited into your account.

>his video about Scott fogel being corrupt had nothing to do with Scott fogel being fired just days later.

wut?

Daily reminder that OP sucks cocks

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
OP IS A FAG

Daily reminder that the nigger in that photo probably has more brain cells than a dozen conservatives put together.

Bob Creamer was actually a really big hit. The problem is no one that could get any real work done wanted to touch it. O'Keefe had some damn good videos come out and now we have some new folks in the government. People that hate his next target.

thats true
I mean they condone pedophillia (see milo)
Republicans are gross

Gotta Jew faster! Fucking lost.

I WANT DUCKS IN THE GROUND AND I WANT THE NOW!

OP is butthurt about the news that's going to come out the next few days. It must suck knowing that wikileaks is even on (((our))) side (the good guys).

Dont you have some pizza to order?

Yeah these guys look like real winners.

>our side

What is this, the fucking playground?

If shills killed themselves no one would notice.

SWAG ALERT

whats antifa, i keep seeing this shit. what does it mean?

Anti- fascist

so they make sure they riot and throw rocks and burn shit down to stop ebil nazis from peacefully speaking.

ahahahah shills on suicide watch

Daily reminder: OP IS A GIGANTIC FAGGOT.

This. OP is a faggot libcuck who's probably 14 years old

OP it's past your bed time.

Daily reminder that the faggots he caught in his last investigation all got arrested.

My wife wants me to tell you to suck both our dicks.

>his video of fogel admitting fraud has nothing to do with him admitting fraud and being fired.

Nobody got arrested from anything O'Keefe pretended to do.

>left claims the right is having tantrums

>they are literally rioting, blocking discourse, assaulting people, making lible and defemating claims against people. Literally on the verge of hysterical panic while threatening civil war and the death of the president.

but the right is having a tantrum

breitbart.com/tech/2017/02/16/third-arrest-made-planned-arrest-attack-deploraball/

>faggot gets btfo
>immediately goes to insults

Why does Brock even pay you people?

Also
>nobody got arrested
snopes.com/2017/01/25/d-c-police-arrest-activist-james-okeefe-video-sting/

Ignore shills.

James is based

>breitbart

FAKE
NEWS

>snopes

lol you faggots already claimed Snopes is fake news, so suck it.

Anti fascist. They are faggots who attack people 30v1 because of political beliefs. You know typical anti fascist behaviour

>pre-damage control

Eat a dick, you fucking shill.

I'm curious, what does he pay his shill squad? There are at least three dozen on his payroll, we know that much.

Get AIDS Shariajew CIAnigger.

I thought I'd rip yours off with my bare teeth and feed it to your mom mid-fuck.

Tomorrow.

Breitbart has some Huffpo-tier articles but they also do actual journalism. You're saying they're lying there? Where's the lawsuit?

HEY, CTR / CREW / SHAREBLUE, WHATCHA DOIN'?

why did he have to dress like that

pimps dont dress like that

Someone animoot this. My sides would be so far out they would be the ones making first contact with the aliens that are coming.

>you called it fake, so suck it

Not an argument you retard. Seriously, you should feel bad for robbing brock like this.

Just wanted to point out that the extreme amount of shilling for O'Keefe in this thread is proof of how much people know he's a total nothing and they can't let anyone else hear it.

It doesn't matter what O'Keefe pays you, he'll always be a retarded nigger.

>Daily reminder that this faggot has a PAID SQUAD OF FAGGOTS who advertise his trash website on places like Sup Forums and Reddit.

I bet they don't pay as good as David Brock pays you.

>he's a shill and a homosexual edgelord

What a winner you are.

How much does Brock pay you? And how can I get paid to post on Sup Forums?

No one pays us CTR. I know it's hard to imagine people actually doing something for free, but we believe in this.

Of course not, O'Keefe still has fines to pay for breaking the law.

You're paid, I just want to know how much. When my organization discovers the amount, based on the names we have, he'll go to jail AGAIN for breaking the law AGAIN.

His BIG RELEASE will never make it to the presses.

So you're really scared of it then?

And no, I'm not. None of us are. Nor is that a crime to begin with.

Also
>we
You just gave away you're a shill fag. nice try.

You don't even understand what "shill" means, do you, faggot?

No, see, he's going to jail. And you're going to help me do it. So are the dozens of other paid accounts he has running here and Reddit. We have the fucking scripts you guys are posting from.

>we have the scripts

Do I look like a man with a plan or a script? BTW the Koch Brothers hate him, where do you think he's getting all this money to fund people?

Also, again, that's not against the law.

Daily reminder that you're a gaynigger from outer space.

O'Keefe's actions had everything to do with that; what the fuck are you even talking about?

>he thinks going off script in some posts affects the data gathering

Just stop. It's sad.

Nice b8 OP, but I can't beleive even shariablue is this completely autistic.
Have a nice night fucking your fist and crying yourself to sleep

>he thinks people need scripts

alright, have a nice night shill.

I don't care that pimp outfit was funny as fuck.

Funny as FUCK.

>17 posts

lol nice damage control faggot

He's really hit and miss. ACORN and the SuperPAC)(creamer, foval, etc.)videos were amazing.

That "racist Democrats" video was just fucking pathetic though, especially after he hyped it up so much. Come on, James. Step it up next time.