truegamer.net/SA_911/911 SATHREAD/
youtube.com/watch?v=_Mmb69CZbL8
youtube.com/watch?v=LXLmAiNYRoE
youtube.com/watch?v=o551CQFAMKI
youtu.be/--_RGM4Abv8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm gonna throw up

recently i have seen a lot of this 9/11 cgi, but what doesnt make sense is people in new york seeing a plane right?

OY VEY!

STOP POSTING THAT FILTHY VIDEO, IT IS CLEARLY FAKE AND MADE BY TINFOIL HAT WEARERS.

MODS SHUT THIS THREAD DOWN THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICS!

MOOOODS!!

Wew lad what.

i mean to be fair i dont live in new york and havent talked to anyone. this could be like massive group think, everyone on the streets thought they saw a plane, fake media confirms, so in their minds it was all real i guess

This is all I have to counter that claim and I cannot verify the validity of it.

I don't want to believe this any more than you do.

>Giant metal shaft enters another giant metal shaft
Really makes me think

H....How lewd.....

like a hot knife through butter

What's the problem with the video?

911 is just a really well planned meme thats all

I don't get what's going on?

seeing the plane hit from 15 miles away in Edison nj IT HAPPENED

Annnnnd there it is, im about to call slidethread to distract from the obvious pedogate shit going on right now, but a part of me just feels you are a worried burger with a poor sense of timing

Do this stuff next week, focus pedogate right now
too much ayylamo and 911 atm to feel natural...

Now, if you could link to a youtube video (uploaded by literally anyone who isn't a blatant 9/11 conspiracy theorist) of those shots for comparison then you'd be getting somewhere.

I went to check out some videos of 9/11 just now on youtube. Coming back with 0 results

if you look really closely, you can see a shopped flash of lightning.

thiis i ss sexual

l-lewd

what am i missing about the significance of this video?

i don't see anything compelling to back either argument.

Didn't they find the engines like a mile away jammed into some building?

yeah same. edison fag here. snuck into the city afterwards to help. i'll never forget the smell.

i watched the plane from the sky to hitting the second tower from Edison nj vantage point

I mean really think of it. It is totally plausible that somehow they planted this idea of a plane in the first place, and then of course regular people slowly start to agree, and thrn the cgi footage runs of the 2nd plane and of course the fake news had already "confirmed" there was a plane. It's a psyop of biblical proportions and its unnerving because who knows what other crazy "mob mentality/group think" psyops they have done.

I asked this same question and another user told me to google "Church and Murray Engine Fake"

So I did.

My father was an iron worker in local 40. He was a block away when the second plane hit and saw it himself.

Both angles look one hundred percent the same, because they are. Because, assuming good faith, both pieces of footage describe the same one reality.

ye, i expounded a bit more. my syntax is garbage from online games, even when it comes to posting

welder from Edison i didn't go alot of co-workers went right after collapse said it was horrible we watched second plane hit at the woodbridge homedepot on rt9

For the victims and to annoy OP and the rest of you dirt bags. - I'm deleting this thread.

I was less than 3 blocks north and saw both planes.

Fucking shills

I never call out shills but noplane is gaining lots of traction so naturally they shill against it. If you're not shills then the psyop got you good.

wouldn't it be cheaper for them just to get people to hijack actual fucking planes? That's what I don't get about 9/11 conspiracies. covering up shit with CGI would be way more difficult than grooming jihadis for a few months.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rml2TL5N8ds

Wonder how many of you deniers are even old enough to have living memory of September 2001

Nigger he was there. He was even involved with the cleanup after the collapse. He's still got a couple of crosses made from the steel of the building.

That's actually pretty amazing how it cuts into the building. Thanks for posting, OP.

No shit canada this place is filled with Pro Putin,Pro kikedom shill. I think only real people here are Easter Europeans and maybe handful of new continent posters.I really doubt that normal people would post here all day.

youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY
if you guys havent watched this, give it a try. its not like we didnt know this was a psyop. its just frustrating how in-your-face things are and how blind. this touches up on how this was the most viewed 'thing' at the time. quite a hivemind-esque tuning in. 8:16 is when they talk about it, far more eloquently than this post

why is the building on fire before the plane hits it?

What is the controversy?

debunkingnoplanes.blogspot.com/2014/05/the-lies-of-ace-baker.html

This is a pretty good post that debunks a lot of the claims made here

I feel for a lot of the No Plane stuff at first, but if you do a little background research into the guy who propagates a lot of this stuff (Ace Baker) you'll see he's pretty fucking loony and has come out numerous times admitting he got a lot of stuff wrong in his documentaries. He also apparently faked a suicide during an interview as later claimed it was an "art project".

your a idiot there are hundreds of vantage points in the ny nj area to witness the happening in real time ! after the first plane hit everyone who could watched the nyc skyline

They started gassing quicker then (((they))) expected.

The other theory is my split into another reality, in this one the government did plant a cgi plane but in the original it was a real plane so we accept the idea

truegamer.net/SA_911/911 SATHREAD/

If I ever become Bill Gates level of retardedly rich, I'm going to build two exact replicas of these buildings and remote fly two of the exact same type of plane into them just so we can solve it once and for all.

There is no independent journalist or just a person doing interviews with those who saw 9/11. Try harder.

Man this owl... back on the moloch threads in july... those days literally changed my life

Fill the building with kikes so there are real tears just like in the real 9/11.

that's what happens when something hits a steel and concrete wall at the speed of sound
theres actually a mythbusters ep where they do the same thing to a car with a rocket sled

That weird flash was in the originals, later on they tried to remove it. Why, i have no idea?
The other tower hit has it too.

Its a CGI fake created to rile up fools.

I believe that 9/11 didn't happen the way the official story says but I don't believe the plane was a hologram or some shit like that.

How do you explain the thunderous roar of a plane flying low over New York at 450 mph? If it was a hologram wouldn't it be impossible to fake that kind of sound? To play devil's advocate here, let's say the government orchestrated it. Wouldn't it be WAY more feasible to just use a remote controlled drone to fly into the building instead?

Tbh I don't see anything strange about that webm, it is probably just a flash of debris flying out as the plane impacted.

holy shit you people are dumb! thousands of people seen the second plane hit ! the only reason we seen was because of the news of the first plane

you're kidding right? That's not really the issue is it?

Because it's a different building.

Go feel bad.

it was ridiculous they turned a lot of people back trying to get in too...saw everything from washington rock in north plainfield. god bless you and your co workers.
we have a winner

Cringed hard senpai. This fucker could hold the truth to the universe and I couldn't watch it.

I was 5 you fucking bong

>Wouldn't it be WAY more feasible to just use a remote controlled drone to fly into the building instead?
yes

Ordinary people have the IQ of a mothball and cannot comprehend science/physics thus the Jews can get them believe literally anything as long they see it on da TeeVee.

>when that white bitch takes her first BBC

>holy shit you people are dumb! thousands of people seen the second plane hit ! the only reason we seen was because of the news of the first plane

Give me independent source shill. I want some non CNN,FOX

>Ordinary people
They are not humans just consuming goyims.

Yeah hes a piece of shit, the interview he did was with jim fetzer, the fucked part is that Jims mom had committed suicide.

DIE IN A FIRE, NIGGER

>Listen goyim... what do you want to hear? We faked 9/11 to get us into war... there you happy? All we wanted is to force the US into war to help us take on the Muslims and it worked.

Everyone in New York or right across the Hudson saw the fucking planes. You could hear the planes coming in from Fort Lee. It is not hard to do

Dear god. They really did think of everything but the details.
Here I was being sarcastic because I never heard anything about the engines but should have because they are basically solid masses that wouldn't disintegrate on impact.
Man.

could've been a missle with "wings" made to look like a plane. different from the news footage.
or a drone.

yeah shit was fucked up nobody knew their heads from their assholes everyone was shook scared the parkway, turnpike , 287. 440, 1 & 9 all shut down and thanks for the appreciation

>hollywood told me the glass should explode outwards when all the momentum is moving inward

wait a fucking second...mike?

It's not shopped, it's in all the videos. Even ones filmed by different people from differnet angles. They all have the flash.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Mmb69CZbL8

youtube.com/watch?v=LXLmAiNYRoE

youtube.com/watch?v=o551CQFAMKI

call any phone number in new York or new jersey they would have witnessed it themselves or know someone who has

STEEL BEAMS CANT MELT JET FUELS!

Saying Saudi Arabia and even the US government planned and allowed it to happen is one thing, but going on about invisible bombs and magic planes is fucking retarded.

The lack of smoke in the 2nd clip

SHUT UP STONER

>explain this.webm

EASY:
you are of weak and simple, feeble and ignorant, gullible and bored mind, product of burger public edumaction

Not a single person in this thread has the correct answer

>Static Electricity on Aircraft
>This effect occurs on an aircraft due to the friction against the plane as it moves through the air. This friction strips electrons from the atmosphere and causes them to build up on the skin of the aircraft.

jesus christ you guys need to read a book, youre making us look bad

9/11 was done by the Saudis, who were financed to do it by the Jews. Planes hit the towers, and a plane hit the pentagon. Bush knew the Jews were paying the Saudis to do the job, to get us into a war, weighed the cost, and profit of the event, and then let it happen. There are hundreds of videos, thousands even of the second plane hitting, as all cameras were on the towers after the first plane hit. Anyone who does not think that planes hit the towers is too young, or too stupid. And even saying they didn't hit takes legitimately away from more believable theories about 9/11. Keep in mind, I'm not saying it wasn't an inside job. I'm not saying our government didn't allow it to happen. And I. Not even saying that there is no possibility of other things happening inside the towers that helped bring them down. Millions of people watched it happen without using a camera. And billions have seen the footage. Quit being a fag, planes hit the towers.

But burgers taste so good. How can they be wrong?

probably not your mike

What happens when a large object falls into water?

Translate that to air within a compacted area.

It is supposed to blow out after initial impact because of the pressure of wind blowing out as a large object is pushing in.

I'm tired of coming to these threads every damn time and explaining to you conspiracy nut jobs.

I have lived in NYC my whole life. I was working on the Left Tower when the plane hit. I immediately ran outside and left the city. I knew it was the apocalypse.

>they are basically solid masses that wouldn't disintegrate on impact.

Don't be a dipshit.

solids don't behave the same as liquids

youtu.be/--_RGM4Abv8
Watch the second slow motion impact closely.

Its coming from the other building.

there is no way real planes didn't hit the towers the question is who let them hit the towers

>they are basically solid masses that wouldn't disintegrate on impact.

are you mentally retarded?

Oh lol my monitor is too dark to make out the other building, they kinda just blended together

>planes hit the towers because i say so
>plane hit the pentagon even though there was no fucking plane remnants, no bodies, nothing besides a fucking wheel and single piece of aluminum

kys faggot

Educate yourselves on the (((US intelligence community))), peasants: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods