Does modern society have successful natural selection?

does modern society have successful natural selection?

This pic is funny

>made me measure my hand

is this an image for neaderthals? Who has forearms that short?

imagine having hands that small imao

People remove themselves from gene pool all the time.

Of course the American has small hands. Get back to running the country Donald.

>having tiny manlet hands

Wtf my hand is a lot bigger than i give it credit for, lol

if you can't touch your shoulder with your thumb and your middle finger to your palm, you have short hands.

My hand reaches just over half the length of my forearm and I was just wondering how on earth hands can be that big
Something something sexual dimorphism I guess

If you can't massage your own prostate with your fingers, you have small hands

>6'2"
>260 lbs
>have competed in several bodybuilding and several powerlifting comps
>my hand is like the one on the right

Should I just kill myself?

This image ignores the phenomenon of long arms.

Image doesn't give angle at which elbow should be bent

cut off your hands, silly
and get cool robot ones

>does modern society have successful natural selection?
but it doesn't
niggers would have been smeared off of Africa if natural selection was still in place

handlets btfo'd

Or big shoulders

I have tiny hands.

This doesn't work if you have swole forearms, leaf

I have a small hand I wear small gloves

Fuck you too buddy

Do your muscles make your bones longer? Or are you just looking for an excuse to justify your baby hands?

Nah, you've just got long arms.

Kill yourself anyway though.

Reminder that if your forearm is this short you're a manlet and will be first in line for the gas chambers when the Day of the Rope comes.

Actually, you cnamake your hands bigger. You need to put them through intense stress such as maxing out on push ups. Another good one is digging, lifting heavy things over and over again or tightening and loosening a large bolt with a heavy wrench. My preferred work out it dragging a large tractor tire with a thick rope I can barely get my hands around. You can make your hands larger, I noticed this in highschool when we had former seniors who were in NJROTC come back to our high school and they had broader shoulders and bigger hands from bootcamp. I didn't start working out until I was about 25, my hands have gotten a bit larger and I even gained three inches in height, but I don't do the whole gym rat thing. I work out at home. Also, I'd like to add I read an article about a football player wanting to play quarterback, I believe it was, but his hands were said to be too small. So, he and some trainers developed a workout routine to enlarge his hands and it actually worked.

Orangutan master race

this image brought to you by forearmlets

shut up you retarded subhuman shit skin. daily reminder that if you have brown eyes you're not white

successful?

>t. manlet micropenis napoleon complex

Do your race a favor and kill yourself now. We need only useful genes and all the resources we can get for the upcoming race war.

can you tell me how hand size impacts the passing of genes?