/auspol/ How can we meme OneNation into power?

Post your best Hanson memes to bring the "ginger impinger" into power

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-02-23/weekend-penalty-rates-fair-work-commission-decision/8295758
abc.net.au/news/2017-02-22/muslim-leaders-urge-wa-greens-vote-in-liberal-preference-protest/8293438
youtube.com/watch?v=8XWnZjC97GY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump for Pauline

Bump,

fuck immigration and spineless cunts in office.

We need to band some anons together to turn up at any rallies and redpill our fellow Aussies. There's less of 'em to redpill so we may actually stand a chance as opposed to America

She's already got it in the bag in Queensland I just hope she doesn't get to snug with the Libs.

>tfw Melbourne scum
S-surely there's something I can do right?

Don't push her specifically. She doesn't have the charisma to draw people in. You have to emphasize that Australia is fucked to the point where ON's ideas are kind of our best hope. Emphasize overpopulation, shit for agriculture, Chinese owning everything, population demographics being fucked beyond recognition, importing huge numbers of immigrants into cities with employment problems.

Fuck Hanson really. Why can't Katter be our meme candidate?

Sodium Bumpronate

posters and flyers m8

I live in North Sydney myself and im thinking about just plastering heaps everywhere.

trouble is the primaries are like 3 years away so we have plenty of time to actually compose some decent material before its time to go postal on posters.

any ideas guys?

Please stay out of politics

Red pill friends around you I know how bad it is in Melbourne there are many people legitimately brainwashed into thinking we need to open borders, give aboriginals control of this country, expand gay/trans rights it's fucked just keep on keeping on.

Pauline
The Red Queen
Off with their heads
Red Terror
Fist and chops seller
Hanson.

Pauline is a retard, you don't want her representing you. One Nation can't organise shit. They are nothing more than a protest vote so the other parties pull their socks up.

Queensland = Basedland

Nah I do because she has more balls than you or any faggot cuck in the country.
She'll probably shell melbourne on day 1.

At the very least I see her as our stepping stone. If she gets enough votes then she becomes a force that Australia has to tke seriously. Even if she never becomes PM, getting her enough clout in Parliament will force the major parties to start listening to her policies, even if just to try and steal back some of her support base. In the meanwhile, the political environment will be perfect for us to start meming all the pollies we actually want in.

A stepping stone of course, but that's all she'll ever be. One Nation is a hand-grenade that we can throw into parliament to make those bastards remember that Australia is technically a democracy and they have to actually make some kind of effort to represent Australian interests if they want to keep their jobs.

And then once Australia is shaken into conducting real politics we can vote for real politicians. I see no reason why we shouldn't at that point throw our weight behind Katter.

You think a fringe political group with a toe-rag leader will ever gain enough power?

Stop thinking that you're on the forefront of some quasi political revolution, I swear youth vote solely on the grounds of ant-establishment.

Don't you get embarrassed when when she gets BTFO in parliament because she is in so far over her head ? She has a very short list of talking points, mostly just about Muslims. You get her onto any other topic and it is a joke. I'm not a leftie but I'm not some retard chimp either.

she looks a bit like a supermutant

>Melbournite sister thinks Wind Power is a good form of energy

Don't listen to cucks saying shit about Pauline. Paulines sharp as a knife.

Who is the manlet?

> Pauline's sharp as a knife.

I wish i could say that, maybe with some public speaking lessons/speech therapy she could be better

She doesn't. Even other politicians have warned not to underestimate her. Cultural cringe at the way she speaks is not an argument you fucking cuck.

you

Fuck you are dumb.
>omg she speaks different its not sophisticated le cringe
Pure fucking reddit. Its what she says that is important and she speaks to the people.

Nah mate, check my flag, I'm not an Australian.

you're a fucking deadbeat

Isn't she a Clinton plant?

abc.net.au/news/2017-02-23/weekend-penalty-rates-fair-work-commission-decision/8295758

How many retail workers does Sup Forums have?

>Constant Quiver in her voice
>Her speech in parliament sounded like a train wreck
>Had a trap set for her on Q&A and she fell for it hard giving Comrade Waleed on The Project a field day

>There is a 60% chance this poster is a midget Mexican

Yeah nar

Can I have some shilling too please?

It most definitely is if you're looking at her objectively as a prospective leader.

Did they just roll out NBN to your dingy QLD country town?

She is borderline retarded m8. I have no idea why you are so attached to someone who couldn't even run a fish and chip shop. There are so many more candidates you could support but instead you choose the meme politician who won't be relevant in 2 federal election cycles.

>judging a person by their voice
Ad hominem. Her political success says otherwise cuck.

>Her political success says otherwise

We will see

Its already here you delusional cock gargling shill.

Newtown Faggot pls leave, and take your shit opinions with you

The cunt is actually from the US you fuckinh burger

I'd vote for pauline, but i think it would go against my economic situation and interests.

>Anyone with a different opinion is wrong/fake

Do any of you possess the brain capacity to argue with me?

Then why does he speak with an Aussie accent?

DAILY REMINDER

Feb 21 #Essential Poll WA State Primary Votes: LIB 27.5 NAT 6.8 ALP 34.5 ON 13.7 GRN 10.7 #wavotes #auspol

Feb 19 #Galaxy Poll VIC State Primary Votes: ALP 37 (0) L/NP 41 (-1) GRN 10 (-2) ON 8 (+8) #springst #auspol

Feb 19 #Galaxy Poll VIC State Seat of Werribee Primary Votes: ALP 29 (-27.6 since election) LIB 35 (+6.3) ON 21 (+21) #springst #auspol

Feb 14 #Essential Poll Federal Primary Votes: L/NP 36 (0) ALP 35 (-2) ON 10 (0) GRN 9 (+1) NXT 3 (0) #auspol

Feb 13 #Galaxy Poll QLD Federal Primary Votes: L/NP 35 (-4) ALP 29 (-1) ON 18 (+6) GRN 8 (0) #auspol

Feb 10 #Galaxy Poll QLD State Primary Votes: ALP 31 (-4) LNP 33 (-4) ON 23 (+7) GRN 8 (0) KAP 3 (+1) #qldpol #auspol

Having your party fall apart within 12 months is successful ? Started with 4 candidates and has 2 now ? You're kidding yourself if you think 4 candidates is a success either. She is just another Lamby, will be irrelevant soon.

>lol Trump will never be president have you heard him speak?
>lol Pauline will never be PM have you heard her speak?
Makes you think.

these faggot gifs scream twatter/tumblr

Lads this one slipped under the radar a bit:

>A group of Islamic leaders in Perth has urged its followers not to vote for the Liberal Party in the state election following the party's preference deal with One Nation.

>The six imams urged voters to choose the Greens in the wake of the preference deal, which will see the Liberals preference One Nation ahead of the Nationals in the Upper House in regional areas.

abc.net.au/news/2017-02-22/muslim-leaders-urge-wa-greens-vote-in-liberal-preference-protest/8293438

Just figured out who he is (Malcolm Roberts).

He was actually born in India you fucking roo fellator.

Greens are already full cryptomuslims. They even have the same colours.

Except they have a coin flip for president. ON would have to hold a majority and that is never going to happen. Ever.

>Trump will never be president ever
Going to enjoy bitches like you melting down when ON is majority.

>when ON is majority
I encourage positivity (unless it is your hole we are talking about) but we must be a bit realistic too.

Is this irony

It's not like I needed any more reasons to put Greens last on the ballot.

I dunno, we need a Milo/Gavin McInnes/Lauren southern. That Lambie debate performance was fucking dismal, the nig on the other side of the table would have been easy for someone other than her.

>we need a Milo/Gavin McInnes/Lauren southern
The only time that sentence is true is if it is coming out of the mouth of a concentration camp overseer.

Queensland = 3rd world shit hole of Australia

give aussies the pill fast

>Lauren southern
Are you 12 years old?

Fact of the matter is Australia will never improve until there is a political revolution. Compared to anyone else Australia has the biggest hill to climb.
Any sort of change is good, any sort of power over decision making is good.

t. Melbournite

Unfoerunately I live in QLD. Unemployment capital of OZ

>Unemployment capital of OZ
You are thinking of SA or TAS m8.

So Much Negativity from you faggots.

ON position federally isn't that large at the moment, though it does appear at least to have bitten into the other minor parties, and the LNP

The WA and QLD State elections are both coming up. QLD has already seen established LNP members defect to ONP and WA got the preference deal. Both good signs.

What we need, is to then roll on the momentum. QLD should hopefully be a good outcome due to the state only having a single house, and if they manage to not embarass themselves it'll give confidence to ONP potential voters in the other states.

We may need to Nuke VIC though. I'm not sure they're coming back

NOPE. Queensland doesn't even have enough money to run the trains anymore LOL

Have you not heard of NT, SA , TAS and WA with it's current recession?

Trump becoming president was because they had two candidates to pick from. We have about 8 parties that are consistent, ON will need to win a majority of seats in a federal election, it's not going to happen steveo.

LOL QLD feels like an African country compared to WA

No that would be SA.
t. South Aussie

>the state where less than 1% of the population is aboriginal is the most supportive of abo rights

Why am I not surprised, if most Melburnians ever had to live near pure blooded abos they'd be ready to gas them all within a month

what's this hubdub about penalty rates for fuckheaded barrista's being reduced?

does this matter whatsoever?

It doesn't though. What does WA have outside of Perth? just rural abo shitholes and fifo mine sites.

Cute

You are obvs way too young to remember what happened last time ON got into power in QLD. All of them were gone by the next election

There is nothing outside of Perth. Who cares?
Brisbane feels like a 3rd world city compared to Perth

Sunday penalty rates were changed from a mandatory double time to time and a half, unless you are a junior at a fast food place it is now a minimum 1.25x hourly rate on sundays. Literally nothing

>Trump becoming president was because they had two candidates to pick from
Trump overcame a dozen or something competitors to get the nomination.

Coke factory at Tehbarton gone now. Went there once on school excursion.

>Cute
>Obvs

We have more than just brisbane though. That's the thing. You drive 2km out of Perth city limits is just red dirt and abos everywhere. Absolutely disgusting. WA is basically a second NT.

Its the smelbourne numale labor shills

Unskilled faggots who pour coffee for a living won't get x2 pay on Sunday anymore. They'll get x1.5 IIRC.

You do realise this is literally word for word what shills used to say about Trump supporters before he won.

Holden doors close later on this year as well. Plus one (small company) other just went under today.

AGAIN who cares? Only aboriginals live in those places
You would be shocked to see the poverty that white people in QLD live in

The state has been misgoverned since the State Bank collapse era.

No end in sight.

LOLZ
OZ has a completely different political system dickhead

Stop thinking Pauline is like trump. Trump could run business and was educated to a degree. Pauline had to sell a failing fish and chip shop to Vietnamese immigrants, which is who she hated at the time, and she has no education. The two are worlds apart, she doesn't even have any bants like Leyonhjelm or Barnaby.

Anglosphere countries should force all of their areas to have a certain percentage of shitskin if they want to be so diverse because these areas all over the Anglosphere destroy their countries with their whimsical fantasies about what they are.

>people will protest a .5% cut for sunday
>when they're already getting $15/hr for casual work in a shop or coffee house

should have gotten a trade

should i vote for her in the wa election?

she's got a preference deal with the liberals who want to increase immigration.

labour want to cut immigration so i'm thinking of going with them.

I live here though. So I wouldn't be shocked. I've been to Perth, it's just cashed up bogans throwing their fifo money around. It's boring, nothing happens there, probably why ice use is so high.

I was saying the change was literally nothing. I also don't want a trade, get paid more in an air conditioned office, no weekend work either.

>Voting for Labor ever

youtube.com/watch?v=8XWnZjC97GY

Vote ON and Lib Dems or get the fuck out of Australia.

>labor want to cut immigration

Is that real lmao