Racial crime statistics

So I just got in an argument for a long time friend that fell for everything her college professors were telling her about white privilege, and that white people commit more crimes than blacks but just don't get caught.

I had been away from Sup Forums for 6 months or so and lost my redpill black criminals folder, I looked up some stuff but didn't have the required ammo.

Redpill me again Sup Forums I need to be reminded of exactly how much more fucked up and criminal black people are than white people and I'd appreciate the DOJ sources.

Also the numbers on police shootings that show more white people have been killed by cops over the past few years than black people.

Thanks guys

You don't need any stats

All you need is the fucking 1 IQ point required to recognize that if white people aren't caught committing crimes then there would be no stats available to make any determination on it.

It's the equivalent of shouting "Jews swindle people more but people are too afraid of being called anti-semitic to say so". There's literally no way to prove it or disprove it because it's circular logic.

>"White people aren't arrested for crimes because we're in a system that benefits whites"
>"We can tell the system benefits whites because white people aren't arrested for crimes"

Is she saying that white people also slaughtered 340 people in Baltimore, but hid the bodies?

How does basic logic break down to THAT extent with people? It's frightening.

You tried too hard when you added the "ain't", made it less authentic.

Live and learn

liberals do NOT respond to reason at that stage. there is no use arguing with anyone like that, they are conditioned to the point of unthinking servitude to whatever the liberal media tells them to like.

speaking of white privilege does anyone have any info on why it's bullshit? specifically on the talking points of;
minority's dont have opportunities and thats why white people developed grants and diversity quotas
and
disproportionate poverty

will storytime retardation in return

Yeah, that's one thing I pointed out, she went on about how pot was criminalized for a stupid reason, said some stuff about how black people are targeted. I told her while I understand her point, whether or not I agree with it, if it was illegal to eat pie on sunday, if you chose to do that and got caught, you're in trouble, that's the law. Whether it's stupid or not, whether you agree with it or not, every time you put pot in your pocket you're taking the responsibility for the consequences if you get caught and go to jail for it. I smoked a lot when I was younger, i knew the risks, it was still a crime and those people still committed them, regardless of whether or not it was a justified law.

But that was a divergence from the violent crime statistics that I brought up, I told her the whole 14% of the population 50% of the violent crimes thing, she just went on about how white people got away with it and black people don't really commit more crimes. I told her she was wrong, she almost came to tears a few times. I need the actual DOJ statistics wrapped up in a nice package to show people, I lost it in my endless folders.

here's a good starter. roving mobs of niggers showing up to destroy businesses.

This was exactly the point she got to eventually when I asked her for actual evidence. Literally what she said.

I told her to find me statistics on how many people are accused of crimes by a victim, regardless of whether or not they were arrested or it was dropped.

>white people commit more crimes than blacks but just don't get caught.
So he admitted that whites are smarter?
Pretty damning, considering that blacks are only 12% of the population.

>white privilege
anything privilege is born out of fat kike lesbian "thin privilege" and it's people's excuse for being lazy, retarded niggers that get affirmative action, an openly racist program.

>I told her she was wrong, she almost came to tears a few times

Stop wasting your limited life force and time on this mental midget oestrogenic cliche retard and go live your fucking life instead of asking Sup Forums for more ways to "pwn" your mentally retarded female friend. Have the stats to disseminate to people who will listen. Your "friend" obviously won't.

Damn, these people really are fucking crazy.

that seems like a bad point to bounce off of. i just need talking points or stats about the state of black poverty/opportunity.

right? even the art style screams unhinged

This is why I never wanted to do art.

It's a really old friend, known her for over a decade, we usually don't get into those issues since we both know our stances on it. It started from a different conversation, I was explaining that while I don't agree with some of the stuff Trump is doing there are many benefits in society, like people being to call others out for the fucked up stuff they're doing regardless of race, religion or gender. Couldn't do that until recently, sadly.

I don't know about Canada, but in America I can easily point to IQ and crime statistics.

If they point out poverty, I can point to poor white areas where crime is low vs equally poor black areas where crime is absolutely obscene.

Divorce rates, STD statistics, single parent (Mainly single mother) children vs likelyhood of them becoming a criminal, etc.

Do some digging into whatever official government statistics you can find.

They'll grow out of it.

I mean, legit trannies are biologically mentally ill like true homosexuals and can't grow out of it, their brains are messed up.

But the Trigender Panasexual Polyromantic Helicopter-kin and such are just dumb and made up, like the "headmate" crazies. It's a shame they got to bust everyone else's balls about it though.

it's fucking horrifying that people view this retardation as objective truth

also, the funniest is looking at the cartoon version of these people versus their real life selves.

Literally just go to the FBI's website for statistics. Its all there in the hard facts. I dont think they released 2016 yet

I've got a few

alright thats good stuff. what about the state of opportunity for minoritys in the states?
are there any areas where blacks/spics are likely not to get hired? especially the ones that don't act like gangbangers?
are there any areas where they are especially advantaged?
up here the doo's and chinks are smart enough so they don't have to bitch about that shit but the chugs get benefits out the ass.

>white people commit more crimes than blacks but just don't get caught
literally a conspiracy theory

If the IQ stats, divorce rate, SAT test score gap rates, the fact that niggers and "native americans" and abbos NEVER discovered the wheel, the sail, or gun poweder....

If none of that helps them, they can just spend some time around niggers and pay the coal toll first hand.

That's one of the good ones, thank you

Knowledge comes from books. Read Face to Face With Race, Adios America, White Girl Bleed A Lot, Into The Cannibal's Pot, More Guns Less Crime, When Patience Runs Out (not yet available in English).

More dead black bodies per capita.

Unless they want to claim that white people hide bodies better, they can't dispute it.

This is what her college professors are teaching her man, several of them, not just gender studies.

WHY THE FUCK IS THAT LITTLE ASS KID JUST SITTING THERE WATCHING TV THE WHOLE DAMN TIME

>More dead black bodies per capita.
And that's elevated because the niggers cannot stop killing one another. Like every other group, niggers have racist tribal differences within their own main group, and they butcher one another for them.

>you can crash at my place whenever

Good to see this is one problem that will soon resolve itself.

That relationship holds true for small crimes like petty theft and vandalism, but for more major crimes like robbery and murder is completely the opposite. Most crime occurs within the community that the robber is a member of and since throughout america, communities are largely segregated by race that means that most of the crimes committed in richer white areas are committed by whites. If you look at the case statistics for major crimes in these areas, cases murder, robbery, etc. are much more likely to be concluded with the perpetrator being arrested. This is because those areas have less crime and because the communities are more friendly toward the police, whereas black communities largely have a fuck da poleez attitude and will not work with them.
In bad neighborhoods of chicago, only 5% of murders are solved, but in the rich white neighborhoods it's almost 50% last I recall.

>if white people aren't caught committing crimes then there would be no stats available to make any determination on it.
this.

yes it made western and far eastern civilization possible by being the framework for the family unit

I've heard this bullshit too. It's like the geocentrists building more and increasingly complicated epicycles to keep their theories alive.

When you buy a ticket, you are paying for your seat. If you spill into someone else's you should be forced to compensate them.

Sounds like you got rekt op

So you're saying that the actual statistics may be skewed in blacks favor? Well shiiieeeeetttt

people still rob banks?
or do they mean people get robbed in banks?

OP when sombody hates white people and is pro blacks will say that whites committed the worst atrocities in history. Pointing out white privilege or showing the statistics of blacks being exponentially more criminal than whites can only make them feel better about it and call it....karma.

>genderqueer
>cartoonist
>SJW
>"super nerd"

Has any one person ever been this cancerous?

People do still rob banks.

My grandfather used to be a vice president of a region of banks before he retired. And a bank would get hit every once and a while and they usually wouldn't catch them.

It's not like they make off with 100's of thousands though like in movies.

Muslims did every "atrocity" whites did at least 3x as more atrociously js, and contributed almost nothing to human civilization (stole a lot from the greeks and indians though). tell them this.

White people get away with violent crime, while black not. Ask her: Do you imply blacks are less intelligent and cannot commit violent crime without being causht, while whites are clever enough? Are you a racist?

If she denies that blacks commit more violent crime, then attack that position of hers.

Over here minorities have fucktons of scholarships and hiring preference, to promote diversity.

Look into scholarships reserved for minorities and woman vs scholarships for white men, or even scholarships for minorities and woman vs scholarships anybody of any race or gender can get.

Look into average SAT score vs race for acceptance into medical school. Last I checked, Asians (On average) require the highest to be accepted, followed by whites, hispanics and blacks at the lowest.

I'm sure there are some businesses that are legitimately racist in their hiring practices, there will always be outliers, but the majority of business (Especially large businesses) will hire minorities over equally (Or sometimes greater) qualified whites. Look at diversity quotas and the virtue signaling large companies do by releasing their employee race statistics.

Look at all of this and come to the conclusion for yourself. I came here as a liberal "Islam is a religon of peace" liberal years ago, but the one thing that convinced me were these statistics, along with the typical characteristics of particular races.

I'm fine with admitting that other races are, statistically, smarter than my own. I can't argue with that. What I can argue with is the hypocrisy of ignoring this reality and condemning anyone who attempts to discuss this reality.

>will say that whites committed the worst atrocities in history

... and they'll be lying about that too. History's worst mass murderer was Mao, and even Timurlane gives Hitler a run for his money (assuming the Holocaust death toll isn't inflated). Slavery, genocide etc. have existed all over the world since the beginning of time, but only white people have tried to put a permanent stop to them. If any leftie bitches about US slavery, ask them if they care that slavery exists to this day in Africa.

>If she denies that blacks commit more violent crime, then attack that position of hers.
Also, if she brings up that blacks typically get longer and/or harsher sentences for the same crime as whites, examine how many prior offenses the black individual in question has vs the white individual.

While I agree and understand, it wouldn't work. She would dismiss it while also telling me I'm coming from a place of prejudice. The issue she was stating is that the judicial system has been set up, and police are biased, so they GO AFTER black people more, not that white people are smarter so they get away with it, but that white people are given a pass most of the time, apparently.

Apparently I can murder or rape or rape and murder and all I have to do when the police come is say "I'm white" guys, man white privilege, amirite?

fuckiwen cheked
what car that is>>? like to buy one it look good

>describing yourself as a "super nerd"
>being taken seriously

pick 1, just 1

holy fuck that lightens my heart to see. she's quite pretty as a normal person

>but that white people are given a pass most of the time,

And yet these are the same people who (falsely) claim that serial killers and spree shooters are disproportionately likely to be white. How can that possibly be known to be the case if whites get away with murder?

But you're probably wasting your time trying to reason with these people; they're like brainwashed religious cultists.

Yeah, I was neutral until several years ago I decided to google up some information to troll a typical redpill Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums before Sup Forums was a thing. I ended up finding a lot of scientific genetic evidence showing the differences between white and black people, redpilled myself on accident I guess.

God this makes me want to fucking kill myself.

Funny you should say that, she brought the white serial killer thing up. Is it not true?

>on accident
I know this is bait but friend....

>privilege

"Privilege" is nothing more than an updated form of the old class antagonism which led to the purging of the "kulaks" in Ukraine by the Communists. It killed tens of millions of people though, they starved to death, so it wasn't all bad.

Bait? I googled scientific evidence that white and black people were the same, and found everything pointing to the opposite, smaller brain, less neurotransmitters, lower IQ while it may have somewhat to do with circumstance, also is largely in part caused by differing genetics in the races.

Saab 99 EMS (Electronic manual special), from 1979.

Good luck finding one, I've been looking for years. Even if you do, no parts, no aftermarket, amazing engine but absolute made-of-glass transmission, front wheel drive.

Extremely fun cars though. I've accepted that I'll probably never find one, so I've been looking for a miata. Absolutely homo faggot tier looks but amazing suspension and aftermarket. Pic related is one with a fastback fiberglass top.

>Is it not true?

No, see: Mother Jones magazine, though liberal, had a database classifying the race of spree and serial killers in the US, and a surprisingly high number in recent years have been non-white. Can't find the link right now, but it's either on their website or findable via the Internet Archive.

>mouse can fuck a whale and have offspring
k

>has it done YOU any favors?
It let me have kids, so yeah.

holy shit, thanks. I missed grabbing that pic.

Doctrines of collective guilt are always invented as pretexts for collective punishment. The purpose of "privilege" is to lay the groundwork for the dispossession of white property and resources in the future by suggesting that the latter were acquired illegitimately. It's a kind of Original Sin, but only for one race of people -- a superstitious doctrine defended with circular reasoning ("your privilege blinds you to the existence of your privilege"), which is transparently bullshit.

>The issue she was stating is that the judicial system has been set up, and police are biased, so they GO AFTER black people more, not that white people are smarter so they get away with it
I would be interested in whatever proof she has of this.

I asked her to find it and show it to me, she said she had never seen any but she would, so the waiting begins. Maybe what happened to me will happen to her.

Meet Sam Dylan Finch, everybody. Proud writer of letsqueerthingsup.com

Also, as someone that likes to draw, the most irritating thing are artists that flatter themselves ridiculously in their drawings.

the internet was a mistake

but seriously, without the internet all these fat, mentally unstable idiots wouldn't have career and would be in the loony bin fighting off the straight jacket

>then i grew up
>and became a cuck

>Mental illness has taught me that happiness is inherently unstable and temporary, that I shouldn’t trust it.

At least this one is willing to admit they aren't quite right in the head.

>That mistrust is the product of repeated trauma. It can make me impulsive, hypersensitive, and fearful. It makes it difficult to be grounded.

I would just call that being cautious around possibly dangerous situations. I want to say I feel similar and can sympathize with "it", but I don't act out like this. I just keep situations where I got absolutely fucked in mind and try to be aware of what could happen in order to avoid it happening again.

miata gfood for raicing and good for corner but saab 99ems i wonder if i can but remake or kits or even body kit to put over anuther car

>I was a brutally-honest asshole when I was a kid and now I feel bad about being an asshole so now nobody's allowed to be honest anymore
Fucking brilliant

I wish, I love the body and design of 99s and 900s, but parts and transmission issues are hell with them. I'm literally putting my 900turbo back together right now after the passenger driveshaft ripped itself out of the drive cup.

Pic related. I don't understand how it happened yet, but it tore itself out of the inner driver a few weeks ago.

>that white people commit more crimes than blacks but just don't get caught.
That's unfalsifiable logic.

Murdered by another tranny, and gender dysphoria causes depressive thoughts.... but they don't tell you that.

Have you tried turning it off and then on again?

See It hasn't been true in almost 40 years.

>tfw blacks are serial killers way more than anyone else thinks

OK

Don't believe this shill. Robbing a bank nets you WAY more than 4k.

first guess is a manufacturing flaw but thats fucking impossible imo. couldnt do that if i tryed. what were you doing when it happened???

Likely taking into account gang members, some of which kill quite a bit. The rise of the thug in the 80's is probably the culprit, regardless it is what it is now.

Serial killer shit should be considered different from gang/drug shit

5mph turn at full lock to the right. I have ideas on why it happened and how to prevent it, but still, as much as I love them I can't deal with having zero aftermarket and zero OEM parts anymore.

I guess that means I'm growing up to some extent, but considering I'm torn between a miata and a jeep cherokee xj, probably not.

Maybe, but isn't a serial killer classified as someone that kills... 3 or more people? I don't know the actual definition... maybe I should look that up.

Hell, maybe it is considered differently and I'm just wrong, maybe gang violence isn't taken into account of those statistics and we just don't hear about black serial killers. Media blackout? Has happened before.

cherokees are very reliable and duriable. still no fucking idea on why that would happen at a 5mph full lock right. have you asked /o/? i figure one of them has to know why or how. eh talking out my ass here dont know much about aftermarkets for miata but could there be a better for it from another car or later model?

There was the Grim Sleeper case that broke recently... serial killers just don't get as much coverage as they used to (for example, most have never heard of Israel Keys, who is a very recent methodical SK that was very high functioning).

cap from the effbeeeye