Arrival: Hollywood kike brainwashing

Just finished this piece of propaganda. Literally globalism: The movie.

>hurr fuck languages and borders and cultures and shit, humanity needs to unite for the greater good so we can achieve utopia and save the (((giant tentacle monsters)))
>hurr fuck free will, you have no agency in any decision you make, you are a soulless piece of matter
>hurr Rush Limbaugh listening white soldiers betray the team and try to blow up the aliums
>hurr Russia and China
Has there been a more blatant piece of propaganda in recent years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag44dRO8LEA
blogs.scientificamerican.com/mind-guest-blog/what-neuroscience-says-about-free-will/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's also complete reddit bait

>>hurr fuck languages and borders and cultures and shit, humanity needs to unite for the greater good so we can achieve utopia and save the (((giant tentacle monsters)))

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag44dRO8LEA

Ronald Reagan started this entire notion of the world uniting against an alien threat.

>>hurr fuck free will, you have no agency in any decision you make, you are a soulless piece of matter

No one actually said that, you're just projecting here.

>>hurr Rush Limbaugh listening white soldiers betray the team and try to blow up the aliums

Yes, some soldiers thought that war with the aliens was inevitable so they went against command..

>>hurr Russia and China
Putting '' Hurr '' just makes you look retarded. Russia and China are two of the biggest world superpowers besides the USA, of course.

Please, that's not even the worst of it. I've seen trailers for TWO DIFFERENT movies about black male/white woman relationships. Of course, the main conflict in both appears to be evil racist whitey not approving of their racemixing.

Fucking (((Hollyjew)))isn't even being subtle about it.

>Ronald Reagan started this entire notion of the world uniting against an alien threat.
The movie implies that humanity unites for common advancement, and that the alium language is used by all. Alium language= abandoning of culture, language, tradition, nations. Globalist as fuck.
>No one actually said that, you're just projecting here.
Do you even know what that word means? The movie hits you over the head with determinism. The bitch had the child, the aliens going back in time in the first place, etc.
>Yes, some soldiers thought that war with the aliens was inevitable so they went against command..
And they were evil right wing bigots

in all honesty if something came here and didn't immediately make their presence and intentions known, its a good bet that they are sinister, and we should more then likely destroy their ship murder them all, reverse engineer the technology and then go fuck xeno the space lord in his asshole. fuck space-niggers.

It was an Outer Limits episode.

I've seen the movie, and can confidently say that you're fucking retarded. Stop projecting

Why is a giant black turd plummeting to Brazil?

>The movie implies that humanity unites for common advancement, and that the alium language is used by all. Alium language= abandoning of culture, language, tradition, nations. Globalist as fuck.

The movie implied that our language shapes our reality and that our language was built in a linear notion where we can only go down a straight line, so like a line. Whereas the aliens language is non-linear so they can operate from the middle of a flat circle.

>Do you even know what that word means? The movie hits you over the head with determinism. The bitch had the child, the aliens going back in time in the first place, etc.

The aliens didn't actually go back in time. Do you know what manifest destiny was? The founding fathers thought it was their destiny given by god to control sea to shining sea. The woman's destiny was to unlock this puzzle and save humanity. She just had a massive realization.

>And they were evil right wing bigots
Said who? You?

All I saw in the movie was two white Americans saving the world

If you can't comprehend this obvious shit you honestly have autism

>I'm completely out of faux-outrage and projection
>y...y..you can't comprehend my level of intelligence

you're pathetic

the entire movie was literally about seeing the future and not changing anything that would stop the future from happening.

this was a really fuckin retarded movie.

Movie was OK. I thought that the consequences of perceiving time simultaneously weren't fully explored; it just sorta ended once she ascended or w/e. The daughter being from the future was a cool plot twist, I didn't see it coming.

I enjoyed the movie.

I'm a Linguistic though (applied), so it was probably made specificly for me.

I might watch it for a laugh.

The designated shitting streets in India were full.

>laugh
goodluck
movie is unnecessarily tense at all times

If you want a realistic hard sci-fi first contact account, read "Blindsight". Arrival is basically more pacifist version of Independence Day.

i thought it was good

Are you truly trying to imply th at the way for humanity as a whole to succeed is for everyone to be exclusionary and separatist? Literally the only way we're not allg oing to hell in a hand basket is if we work together.

I didn't vote for hillary and I'm not a cuckold, but at the same time I'm not a pretentious pseudo-alpha who thinks the path to greatness for humanity.. is in fucking segregation, you absolute numbskull.

That's Sup Forums's favorite movie, you're not allowed to badmouth it.

also science has shown that free will liekly IS an illusion. Just because you don't understand something, greentext it and preface it with "hurr" doesnt mean there's no validity to it. End your life, sir.

Can confirm movie was juvenile propaganda.

Anyone who doesn't see this needs to lurk more or kys.

Worst part is the legalistic backflips one must go through to argue "one world gov" is needed for meeting an alien ambassador/race/etc. If different alien planets/races can have autonomy, the same logic can be applied to nationhood.

Simply pretend a nation is a "planet." Problem solved. Did I blow your fucking mind?

I realize that's too much for most of you faggots to grasp. There were dozens of other disgusting problems with the movie but I'm not going into them.

blogs.scientificamerican.com/mind-guest-blog/what-neuroscience-says-about-free-will/

It's actually a space yarmulke

Trial by Fire?

Not happening until cultural incompatibilities are eliminated and scarcity is all but eliminated. Certainly not happening any time soon when we still have medieval cultures running around and our technology is based on the principle of setting things on fire for energy.

>op's brain
it was a great movie and you're faggot
it's by the same guy who made sicario, prisoner and enemy, all of them outstanding movies
you're just like the liberals crying about it being pro life

You're an idiot for watching the cinematic Jew in the first place.

What's there about Russia and China?

Because why would you want to change the future? Not having her daughter that would die young, but missing the joy of the time spent with her.

The alien that died via the bomb while attempting to warn the people about the bomb, but whose ultimate mission of communicating with the humans was successful.

I do get the frustration with the movie, but fact that language shapes perception is real.

I was personally willing to suspend belief that the shift in perception can include seeing the future and enjoyed the movie.

Can you seriously not understand how one world government is a globalist message? Am I being rused right now?

It's also the worst fucking movie I have seen, slow and boring as fuck.

The Force Awakens

I thought it was single mom propaganda up until the end. All in all I thought it was pretty dumb. You can't perceive time differently just because you read symbols. The weed in California is getting too strong I think.

>Mexican intellectuals

Yeah, felt the same way. Like they only give you a taste of the most important part of the movie

>Aliens come to Earth
>Give each major power one piece to everything
>Major power fight
>Winner joins the aliens

Totally agree, the movie was a total "we are the world" bullshit kum-bah-ya hand holding globalist shill piece.

IIRC the Chinese became convinced that the aliens were a threat, and nearly attacked their ship. Their interpretation of the alien language lead them to believe that the gift that would be given was a weapon to only one of the world governments.

The Chinese were working with Mahjong ?sp? tiles as a language primitive.

I don't remember the Russian angle.

>I haven't seen it but here's my opinion

Anyone notice a surge of this white fragility here lately? You guys are insufferable.

>The movie implied that our language shapes our reality and that our language was built in a linear notion where we can only go down a straight line, so like a line. Whereas the aliens language is non-linear so they can operate from the middle of a flat circle

What

I second that

Better than being a nig nog or spic tho

The movie actually suggests that by using a different lingual structure, that you can see the future.

He starts out by stating he just finished it.

>Are you truly trying to imply th at the way for humanity as a whole to succeed is for everyone to be exclusionary and separatist? Literally the only way we're not allg oing to hell in a hand basket is if we work together.

These concepts are not mutually exclusive.

Humanity must be exclusionary and separatist of people that do not want to help humanity as a whole.

Anyway, the movie is interesting in that it implies that the "creatures" from the future are actually just an evolution of humans in a few thousand years. They are the end result of all races of humanity merging and go back in time to save themselves from becoming what they currently are. That's why they say "we'll need you in 3000 years".

The aliens also weren't cool and the concept was fucking retarded. Terrible plot and they don't even get into the language that much or make it interesting when it was the main part. It was so fucking bad I can't stand it and I like bad movies, for example the original daredevil with Ben affleck.

>>hurr fuck free will, you have no agency in any decision you make, you are a soulless piece of matter

Science has proven this is true.

I didn't get the Open Borders message at all from the movie. If that's what you got from it i'm sorry. But this is just a cool alien movie that's all

>Humanity must be exclusionary and separatist of people that do not want to help humanity as a whole.

White supremacists do not want to help humanity as a whole. They only want to help white people. By your own logic, they should be excluded.

>I don't remember the Russian angle
IIRC the Russians basically said "shut it down!" and stopped sharing their ayylmao data with the other world scientists which lead to everyone else shutting it down, only the strong independent american woman wanted to keep sharing everything because she can do no wrong and is an ayylamo whisperer

>They only want to help white people

They want to help their own families and communities, let every other sensible person on the planet regardless of skin colour. There is no way to help "humanity" as a whole except by inventing things that are of use to everyone, and for that happen you need white scientists to be able to work undisturbed.

I liked it

>Science
Yes goyim, science! Don't worry about your soul or your place in the universe, just listen to science weatherman neil degreasy tyson and embrace ZOG!

Goddamn teatime I've been trying to put this into words for a while but this is the best summary I've ever seen.

Have a biscuit for me tomorrow at the midmorning awkward eye contact contest.

>to hell in a hand basket
>the path to greatness for humanity.. is in fucking segregation
This is just maximalist and stpid. Just like extreme right faggotry. People are free to live as they wish. Accept it or accept that you just want to force your ideology on them because you think you know better.

Yeah the average Sup Forums asshole will probably only pick up on Jews, niggers and cuckoldry themes watching pretty much any movie.

No, Vlad. Just because your great leader tells yout he jews and fags are barking at your doorstept o steal your rubles and corrupt your children doesn't make it so.

I didn't actually see it, just read the plot.

Did I understand it right:
>Aliens land all over the world
>Aliens teach language
>Language is literal mental time-travel
>Alien imply war, because fuck it we need drama
>Governments on edge to blowup aliens because they implied war.
>Aliens weren't actually implying war.
>Protagonist prevents war by violating causality.
>Aliens just GTFO because they were all just one big plot device.
>Protagonist decides to have baby despite knowing baby will die because she's a woman and children are accessories.

The weak should fear the strong. I wish the Brits were still subjugating lesser peoples

John Wick comes to mind.

Some lowbrow Russian thug played by Alfie Allen (his few Russian phrases were like a sandpaper for my ears)
-Lel, cool car dude. I want it.
Proceeds to break into his house, beat the shit out of John, and kill FUCKING DOG.
Gets sold out by his father
Said father than acts like total cunt and also shows shamefur dispray during honorabu 1v1 fight.

I mean, holy shit. Russians were surrounded by killers and thugs and even then, managed to out-scum everybody else. Stuff like that tends to lay down in the subconscious, coupled with the myriad of other cases of propaganda.

Ne chit point sur Denis Villeneuve, Bubba...

What? I didn't even say anything about... barking jews and, well, I didn't express my opinions here.

What's your argument again? I really want to get people called "lefties" on this board.

Are you by any chance offended by a flick?

>pol in 2117
i like your thinking

thanks for the laff user

I watched it last week and found it to be the most boring jew bullshit i've ever seen. Somehow it made $150 mil, what the fuck.

Movie was good but the original short story the nive was based on was far better. The short story doesn't pander to the "but why?" Audience and instead respects the reader. There are no conspiracies or rogue nations in the original but a pure and focused idea that manages to create emotion.
The movies editing was great though

>White supremacists do not want to help humanity as a whole. They only want to help white people. By your own logic, they should be excluded.

I'm not a white supremist bro.

All people should focus on helping themselves, their families, their race/communities and their nation, then the world. In that order, and without conflict between each element.

People leaving their country for supposedly greener pastures does not align with that concept.

And even if I were a white supremacist I would argue that people that do not belong in my country coming in is a bad thing, because it removes their ability to help their community and it imposes upon my ability to help my community and then by extension, theirs.

I pay taxes as an American, and a good amount of those taxes go to directly feeding people in Africa. If I'm not allowed to be productive in my own country to enable that, then the system breaks down and I am unable to be productive enough to give those people excess wealth.

i stopped watching within the first 15-20 minutes cause it was just this bitch doin shit and flashing (forward) back to some lil dopey cunt, i rewatched it the other day by skipping that part, it was ok

It's a metaphor for their economy

It's a bit tough to explain. I actually enjoyed that film, it was a fun flick with great action choreography. I really wouldn't mind portrayal of Russians, hell I wouldn't even notice it if it was a rare flavour case. But it was like another egg in the basket, you feel me? I was like "Here we go again, another hurr Russians movie"

user please give me a fucking break, we could have colonized half the fucking ga;axy if the US government had disclosed the alium technology they got at roswell in the 50's

we'd all be out cruising round the galaxy exploring shit and fighting the evil aliums, shit would be star trek on steroids with single or multi person crews

Well to be fair a half cast nigger was behind that one. Of course the Jewish studio execs were more than happy to green light it

What does applied linguistics entail? Do they teach you noonga speak and have you go try to teach the Abo's not to rape their kids?

Speaking theoretically if an Arrival situation occurred would you support nationalistic, zero sum strategy or do you think the arrival of aliens would challenge traditional Geo-politics?

non zero sum i think u mean if i remember the movie correctly

zero sum is where I can only win if you have an equal loss.

i c. well id support being chill with it till it started some shit, cause real talk that thing could probaly blow up the planet if it wanted

>If you want a realistic hard sci-fi first contact account, read "Blindsight". Arrival is basically more pacifist version of Independence Day.

Peter Watts is fantastic. Echopraxia was so-so compared to Blindsight, but I liked that and the Rifters quadrilogy a great deal.

Yeah I agree. Any alien that could reach earth would so advanced not even the combined total power of Earth's weapons would effect it. They would have reached at least reached type two on Kardashev's scale.

I immediately thought of this bile too. The trailer to it is so fucking kikey. How are people falling for this shit?

there has only ever been one Genesis of life in the scientific sense. It occurred on earth. Evolved life descended from this genesis event carries on the "left-handedness" Chirality. Until such time as I'm proven wrong by either a fossil showing a "right-handedness" Chirality or Ayyyy literally showing up at our doorstep - I firmly believe Earth life is simply the rarest of rare, in fact I believe it is unique in the universe. However, this doesn't motivated me to search out, explore, and consider facts. This Ayyy propaganda boils down to soft atheism fantasy and all of the leftist bullshit that comes along with that.

Science can't prove thing like that.
How that would prove something that doesn't even have a proper theory to modelize it.

Science can't even solve simple 3D fluid system and is requiring probability everywhere to get a solution good enough while not fighting the determinism war the knowledge of the world represents.

Buzzfeed articles are not science. They are not even proper philosophy.

Aliens will never visit Earth, humans might visit an Alien world one day, then kill them all. These movies are dumb.

test

>>>hurr fuck free will, you have no agency in any decision you make, you are a soulless piece of matter

its hard determinism you faggot ass faggot

*reads sam harris once*
free will liekly IS an illusion

>Are you truly trying to imply th at the way for humanity as a whole to succeed is for everyone to be exclusionary and separatist?

You've fallen over at the starting gate, you internationalist gommunist. Nobody wants to see "humanity as a whole to succeed". I have nothing in common with an illiterate Mongolian yurt-dweller or a craft-latte-drinking Californian hipster cuck. I have no more desire to succeed with them than I'd have a desire to succeed with an Ayy Lmao.

Wanting to succeed "all together as one race the human race" is the first step down the slippery slope of enjoying your wife's nigger gangbang, because "she's happy and the niggers are happy, I'm sacrificing for the greater good".

the truth is so obvious that most believe it must be fake

Always a leaf

>destroy their ship murder them all
>kill a species so advanced that they've not only mastered interstellar travel, but also decided to approach us on our own planet
I can assure yout that if aliens wanted us dead, we'd be dead. The level of advancement necessary for traveling the stars requires knowledge of physics, chemistry, other sciences we don't even have. Chimping out like a pack of niggers is a great way for the ayys to decide that we're not worth the trouble, and at best leave without saying goodbye, or at worst release an engineered virus to wipe out humanity or deorbit the fucking moon and drop it on our asses.

Imagine what would happen if you went back in time to the paleolithic era in pic related. What would you do if the caveman decided to hit you with a stick for no reason? Would you let him drag you out and enjoy your boipucci, or would you turn him into a pink mist and rape his entire tribe because they looked at you the wrong way? That is precisely the balance of power between the ayy lmaos and us.

anyone else surprised by the amount of normies that are finally realizing (((who))) control them? Youtube comments criticizing (((them))) used to be downvoted into oblivion.

>I know this because i'm a high level-syrup wizard

Is it gay if I wanted multiple alien missile's launching into my asshole?

This was such a terrible movie. The slow pacing pulled the trick of giving it the appearance of meaningful, insightful story telling but only to easily entertained plebs.

If you were impressed by this movie you are truly a dim person incapable of realizing how simple your pov of the world is.

>new mysterious language = time travel
even in a science fiction movie this is ridiculous
>Alium race outside of time cannot help themselves
>needs help from simpleton life forms of the past
This is a ridiculous premise that was also poorly executed
>technologically advanced enough to send 12 ships through time and gift tool of time travel to primitive race but for some reason Amy Adam's selfish decision to knowingly have a cancer patient child is relevant.
???? Are you guys emotional yet????
>globalization is the answer, duh!
>why can't we just all get along? The alium wills it to be our fate guys!

Fuck this movie was so fucking stupid

the amount of praise it's getting confirms my suspicions that

>blah blah blah

i liked it
you are fucking paranoid

>tfw this movie was even worse than gravity
>tfw this movie was even worse than the new jurassic park

tfw you're pretty much done with movies