Wtf did you do to that poor girl, Sup Forums?

Wtf did you do to that poor girl, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/18/polish-girl-16-found-dead-at-school-after-complaints-of-racist-b/
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/feb/23/office-national-statistics-immigration-record-number-eu-migrants-likely
twitter.com/AnonBabble

F

SIKE fuck em

She's probably the type of girl who would applaud as a white guy gets mugged by a pack of refugees.

I don't understand how Brits can turn a blind eye to Paki rape gangs that terrorize people by the millions, then shit all over blonde Poles that actually contribute and are European. Fucking retarded.

was she complaining about 'racism' directed at 'refugees' or racism directed at white men?

ohhh no...

i wonder what her asshole tasted like?

THIS IS WHAT YOUR GOD DID TO US

Maybe she died of natural causes. It's kind of schizoid to mention that it was after complaining of classroom racism. For example, I could die after taking a shit. It wouldn't necessarily be because I took a shit. I could have had a heart problem.

I suppose he is not your god then lmao. You know, because moral authority implies that your race and religion is doing well.

Should have fucked off back to poland then, sick of this shit

boo fucking hoo

She got culturally enriched

Suicide

Based

was that her? damn shame

Poles in Britain fucking suck, a lot of the Pakis and Indians are surgeons and shit, just some trash comes through with them. Just ask the Brits how the Poles there fucking acted. There's a reason even Farage of all people admitted to being more fine with Pakis, Indians, and African educated migrants like they were getting than with Poles and Eastern Europeans.

t. Poo in loo.
Go look at the crime stats for shitskins in the UK., and you didn't invalidate anything I said about the brown rape gangs.

I can name at least five polaks (from my network) working in Canary Wharf right now making very good money and they came about 3/4 years ago, looks like it takes 3 generations of mudshits to spawn one doctor. Wew lad.

I was thinking of this yesterday.

WhatifEU's secondary objective is/was to stop white solidarity in Europe?
Marxists set up EU to flood Europe with africans and sandc00ns, then nowwe leave we have toshit on our mostly white europeankin inending open borders to protect us from ghe filth Merkel and other EU commies invited in.

That's quintessentially anglo.
People always blame french for being arrogant but that's just a defense mechanism against the eternal anglo always scheming for your destruction (unless it is about destroying the krauts).

Educated migrants are the minority of shitskin subhumans in Bongistan kike.

I was thinking of this yesterday.

What if EU's secondary objective is/was to stop white solidarity in Europe?
Marxists set up EU to flood Europe with africans and sandc00ns, then nowwe leave we have to shit on our mostly white european kin in ending open borders to protect us from the filth Merkel and other EU commies invited in.

>(((girl)))

Fucking Gypsies.

Some guy from England in my history section tells me that Poles are pretty much paki-tier, while indians are not bad. He said the bad immigrants are Poles, Pakistanis, Jamaicans, other slav shithole immigrants, and muslim shithole immigrants

all this time we thought the race war would be fought with guns and knives...when really the negro weakness is butterfly nets

>found dead after complaining

Cunt was asking for it.

Literally /ourcountry/

Probably true, our crime rates dropped rapidly after we joined the EU and later Schengen zone.

>Americucks literally have to spend taxpayer money to throw out a bunch of bad hombres
Just advertise Britain as a great welfare state among spics and they will be gone before you finish building the wall.

REKT*

SEND THEM TO ME YOU FAGGOTS

IT'S THE LEAST YOU COULD DO IF YOU NIGGERS ACCEPT PAKI RAPE GANGS

F

Is this literally the only argument you ever have against the UK?
As if brown people don't rape in America...

If you had believed, you wouldn't have had to come to Christ the hard way

>dead Pole

Good.

Neither. She was being bullied because of her own race.

She looks like the fem version of president duda

They took one look at Europe and nipped that problem in the bud.

Smart.

THE ETERNAL ANGLO STRIKES AGAIN AHHAHAHAH

>Poles are pretty much paki-tier

I hate Poles on Sup Forums because they're a bunch of bitter cunts, but every Pole I've ever met in real life has been nothing but nice, civilized and very friendly.

Guys one time I catfished over 150 dudes in a day on tinder using her pics from Google Image. Didn't even have tinder plus. I feel pretty bad although it was a lot of fun

YOU KNOW WHEN YOU'VE BEEN ANGLO'D

The problem with Poles and other eastern Euros is just with the quantity. We've dealt with extreme numbers coming in a short period.

Brexit was anti-polish and anti-white

It only stopped the immigration of white Europeans, not third world muslims

The eternal anglo are subhumans who hunt weaker polak for sport, but are scared to raise their voice to the rapegangs running their country

Shitskins are the worst

Damn

She's hot but she has that smug look about her. Moreso, what the fuck is happening in Poland? There's been that one BBC cuckposter, and the user who tries to get rapefugees to go to Poland through indirect means (oh Poland is so great blah blah blah). Wut happening?

>waaaaah white sluts are victims waaaaah

That would be a fine blanket apart from the holes. And if it didn't have a nigger inside it.

British being retarded again, i see.

F

Keep killing Polaks, britbongs, make more room for your black overlords.

>The problem with Poles and other eastern Euros is just with the quantity.

>the quantity.

>be bong
>want to purge country of imigrants
>to scared to kill paki dudes
>kill white teen
>nationalism achieved

>Poles
>extreme numbers

>The problem with Poles

Isn't Pakistan like 70% inbred or something? It's disgusting. They have random rages and low IQs. You clearly don't know shit about what you're saying.

What does that have to do with Poles? Poles are now the second largest group after Brits in the UK. If you ever visit the UK go take a trip to Boston, you'll be able to enjoy speaking your mother tongue in Poland's first colony.

>eastern Euros is just with the quantity

So instead of taking one for the team and having your grandkids have the chance to have genuinely beautiful white wives & husbands

>You continue to shit on the only chance whites in England had to outbreed the shitskins

Good job, this white hating whites thing needs to fucking stop. The muslims are out breeding us like crazy and Europe is full of fucking cucks complaining

>Slavs are not white
>Fuck eastern Europeans

Eastern Europeans are the fucking hottest bitches on the planet

Congrats England, you fucking cucked yourselves

London has 55% migrant background
40% of that are nonwhites
15% are whites many from Germany and other European places.

>Call friend
>Die of heart attack later that day

The Independant: Man who called friend dies

Wow it's really easy correlate two claims that may be entirely unrelated using misleading language, journalists are such scum.

They are the last migrants you should worry about. Far less of them, low birthrates and far less criminal.

Its hilarious that you complain about them when the Polish girl was murdered by niggers and arabs who probably raped a dozen British girls

Its almost as if you are a Paki scum yourself

>Just advertise Britain as a great welfare state among spics and they will be gone before you finish building the wall.

I think you meant to say Canada

We need to purge the CIA and then use them to smuggle spics to Canada

> Eastern Europeans are the fucking hottest bitches on the planet

I don't care. We can't take half of eastern Europe because they can't cobble an economy together.

I want all immigration stopped. The country is collapsing under the sheer weight of people arriving.

pretty face but her feet looked gross so not much of a loss desu.

i pay a little respect

f

> this white hating whites thing needs to fucking stop

Implying that he is white Ausbro. Similar to Americans Candians and others many British posters are nonwhites

This is depressing.

Your country is becoming nonwhite. Deal with nonwhite immigration first.

Poles are not even mass migrating to UK at the moment and have a hard time entering the country. But brown scum gets to mass migrate as refugees

A shame

>Missing out on a QT eastern european wife with blue asian eyes

I'm doing my part, one popped out with another on the way

There are more Polack criminals in UK legal system then there are from all 52 OIC countries combined.....

>I don't care. We can't take half of eastern Europe because they can't cobble an economy together.

Stop crying, faggot. A million temporary Polaks came in UK to do shitty jobs. Cry me a fucking river.

>they can't cobble an economy together.

The million that came to UK cant cobble an economy together, im pretty fucking fine where i am.

>I want all immigration stopped. The country is collapsing under the sheer weight of people arriving.

And you start by murdering polish teenage girls.
Alpha fucking anglos. Saviours of the white race.
I few months ago you brits murdered a 45 year old Polish factory worker.
GOOD JOB!! UK IS SAVED!!!!

hahahahahaha.
Please, show me your credible sources made in MS Paint 5 minutes ago.

I totally don't understand the hate for Polish. I've done research on if Poland is a safe place to visit and it looked pretty damn safe. Maybe you guys are getting the shitty kind of poles, but I feel like the inbred pakis have to make them look fine

L-leave the Poles alone

tfw Billy bob luke jr becomes an armed toddler reaches in to the back of your truck and pulls a shotgun on you by accident.

"gr8est country on urf" "i luv muh guns" "muh ammendments" "geet ouut taco"

>a lot of the Pakis and Indians are surgeons and shit

WE WUZ SURGEONS N SHIIIET

Also Nigerians are well know arhitects and engineers

> she wasn't a human

I'm really trying to wrap my head around this one.

>FTW!?
>NOW I HATE BREXITERS!

YOU CAN'T SPELL POLAND WITHOUT Sup Forums

Our birthrates are already shit so it is enough to sit and wait.

And nobody cares lol.

And stupid Poles think that you are actually deranged.

I looked it up. Yes there are a lot of Poles in UK. Their numbers are Estimated at around 850.000.

However Polish migration is not a huge threat. Unlike Arab countries who have 100 million to 200 million population per country and rapidly rising Poland only has 38 million people and their Population is not rising.

You cant worry about Poles increasing in their numbers to 2 , 3 million anytime soon. On the other hand you have 4 million nonwhites in London alone and a Paki mayor that shills for Islam.

This is old news nigger.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/18/polish-girl-16-found-dead-at-school-after-complaints-of-racist-b/

>pic related it's her.

100$ says that he is a Turkposter

> But brown scum gets to mass migrate as refugees

We didn't take many refugees, that's the mainland.

> Indeed, the last set of figures published in December showed that immigration to Britain had reached 650,000 – its highest ever annual level – in the run-up to the June referendum, fuelled by record numbers of European migrants coming to work in Britain.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/feb/23/office-national-statistics-immigration-record-number-eu-migrants-likely

This is unsustainable. Your entire country has 2.5 million people. London alone has almost 9 million.

Like I said, the numbers. We have a housing crisis, cost of living is getting out of control, public services collapsing, real earnings have been depressed for years. We don't want the living standards of India.

Go search for MET data, Poogle is your friend

Can someone post an archive link to the article or are you retards going to assume everything based on the headline (hint: this is exactly what the media hopes you do)

As I said earlier, they're using misleading language, if a "racist" killed her the headline would be "Vile Neo-Nazi Murders Polish Teen"

You're not looking at per capita stats just like niggers when they say "X more of Y is done by whites."

>Like I said, the numbers

Yeah, those poles really breed too much and we should look for problems in the future from them.

>We didn't take many refugees, that's the mainland.

You are legit retarded if you believe that. And who protests to take in more Arabs and Niggers? Is it the Poles or the shitskins you imported?

Your government is hiding the actual "refugee" numbers as it is easy to hide them in your country. In my country their numbers are 3 times larger than we are told and behind our backs they are preparing to take in tens of thousands

Bullshit Polish here r much better immigrants.

Lower crime rate
Higher employment rate
Massively lower welfare dependency nearing native levels

People hate poles because they compete on the workplace at lower levels unlike Islamic immigrants.

I remember a discussion about that headline. It was because she was much prettier than the anglo girls and they bullied her.

>indians and pakis
>and shit
>t. Tyrone the 85 IQ Groid

Look into it, our government has been criticized for not taking enough refugees. Our shitskin immigration is from pakis who go home to marry and bring back a family of 8.

Is it true that poles in the Netherlands got a nickname of "new fucking moroccans"?

>Like I said, the numbers.

OR, you're just retards that are afraid of beating up niggers and decided that murdering 16 year old polish girls and old factory workers will "Make UK Great Again".

You compare 800.000 poles to 80.000 Jamaicans at which case Jamaicans would have to be 10 times more criminal to reach their numbers

Its like saying that whites commit majority of the crimes while being 80% of the population

Explains how British girls can keep being ugly despite evolution