What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Arthur_massacre_(Australia)
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/06/the-jewish-war-on-white-australia-refugee-policy-and-the-african-crime-plague-part-1/
creativespirits.info/aboriginalculture/people/aboriginal-population-in-australia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

got rid of the white australian policy.

You need to start fucking and filling out as much land mass as you can.

You took on the emus.

>tfw you're a Queenslander stuck in Leafland

fpbs

The Port Arthur Massacre of 1996.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Arthur_massacre_(Australia)

We gave up our chance at freedom (and our firearms - no 2nd Amendment here, folks) in the months following April 28th, 1996, when a schizophrenic madman with a confirmed IQ of 65, murdered 35 people and wounded dozens of others in the town of Port Arthur.

Never mind that he had 80% head shot-accuracy on fast-running targets, or that the only surviving "witness" in the initial massacre in the cafe was an off-duty policeman with a disgraceful record, or that no other witness was within 10 metres to accurately identify the shooter as being more than "a white guy with surfer-blond hair". Oh, did I also mention that Port Arthur didn't have CCTV cameras?

Still, he "did it". And Australia has been slowly and steadily cuckolded into oblivion by both the Liberal and Labor parties, ever since.

NETENHA JEW IS VISITING

Cutting the Sunday penalty rates

I'd rather be in Leafland tbqh

I don't understand how this hasn't been made into a comedy movie yet

Nothing, a great nation built by free white men and convicts that had done their time, no slavery, just hard work guts and expert marksmanship.

you kept some abbos alive

u did not acktuallly separate from the uk
you are cucks
feel that collar around your neck
that's the roayalls
now shut up slave
lik dat butte

not enough houses
not enough blue collar jobs
too many gooks
too many muslims
negative gearing on houses
cunt boomers
cunt foreign investors
cunt jewish government
centrelink
no gibs

Why? I don't miss the bloody sun desu but overall I miss home.

Don't worry! When the shit storm that is coming hits. (China) You guys may get a chance to knock the dust off of some old Enfields.

for starters, the conservative party changing their name to the liberal party because the liberal labour party started to use conservative as a derogatory term.

yeh. sounds like a good start.

Pauline is still unlikable. Even though she is right.

We had our problems with the old man, so did most of the colonies around the world, none chimped out like you lot though. Over shekels as well, what a disgrace.

We were probably very lucky to have had such a good run. Bunch of inbred retards.

Herr derr I'm good because I'm a meathead.

Hurry the fuck up and stab them cunt. We've become China's bitch boy we need help again.

Last time I was in Canada it was like a home away from home

>government will soon pay me with a card instead of money

my NEET days are coming to an end.

What? What is changing?

Dickhead
They were always called the Liberal party

The people
Aussies are degenerate, alcoholic morons. I hate how this country's culture is synonymous with bogans

>my NEET days are coming to an end.

Good, get a job

applied for youth allowence today lads,

glad to see tax dollars being used appropriately :^)

ya cunts lost the war

nevar forget

what is this?

penalty rates are when you get extra cash for working on a shitty day, such as sunday or a public holiday, the gov got rid of it today

Too many gooks.

No they didn't, they just reduced it.

>about to start my new job on monday, and I could very likely be working weekends
>this happens

I fucking hate the government of this shithole nation. Why do they go out of their way to fuck us all over?

World War I

I'm surprised that Sup Forums of all places is butthurt about this.

Bonus pay on Sunday is a privilege, and it hasn't even been taken away. You're complaining that the government has reduced a bonus that wasn't necessary in the first place?

the reduced the penalty rates for full-time and part-time hospitality and retail workers

Removing a bonus is always a bad thing. Why would it not be necessary. A few more dollars for your average aussie to spend in the economy is a good thing.

Liberals are fucking economically illiterate retards. I fucking hate those cunts so much. It's just a shame that labor is even more economically illiterate than the libs are. Everyone in our government is a fucking moron why can't we get a non shill/SJW leadership for once.

This penalty rate reduction was decided by an independent, Labor appointed body. Has nothing to do with this government.

Also it is way better for our economy.

Retards

We let chinks in.

It's what happens when you have an isolated Island that is full of criminals.

You can't expect anything but shit throwing from a bunch of inbreading abbo fucking cunts.

>Removing a bonus is always a bad thing. Why would it not be necessary. A few more dollars for your average aussie to spend in the economy is a good thing.
Frees up more money for the business owner to spend, maybe they can even afford to hire more people.

Shut up and cook the man some fucking eggs.

>OUR economy
>Flipland flag

What are you over in Angeles City or something?

Also I didn't know it was an independent. What fucking independent made this call?

If it was going towards hiring more workers then great, but likely owners just gonna pocket most of it.

Pure conjecture mate. This idea that business owners just scoop up every cent they can, rubbing their hands and sneering at their workers is an absolute fantasy. They are the average aussie and they have to pay their bills too.

nicked our flag

Manila for work bro.

Fair Work commission made the call about the reduction. Not (notionally) politically aligned.

Fucking this. No cunt wants to listen to facts.

Just about to post this. This is the answer. You cannot dispute it in anyway shape or form.
Although maybe this too. Governments should be scared of the people. Once they aren't scared they sell out to chinks or anyone with money.

>Hey Malcome a factory is moving overseas and about 1000 people are losing their jobs and therefore we are losing that tax revenue.
>Yeah and? After my term as PM I'll be in the history books and I'll have my pension, who gives a fuck. The plebs have no way of threatening us who give a shit, fuck em. Just tell them we're stopping the boats while we invite 200k people in every single year.
>Oh and the NBN is delayed again
>I said fuck off I don't care.

This. SOme owners will keep the profit, some will invest in growing their businesses and become bigger. Germany's economic strength this century is predominantly attributable to better support for small to medium enterprises. This wage reduction will help those enterprises dramatically.

This, absolutely fucking right. Our government needs to be afraid of us or they will betray us. Such a shame what happened.

Alright fair enough, I do strongly support big business. I'd just rather support them by cutting bullshit red tape that allowed larger companies to fuck over smaller ones, and the government to tax them to death, rather than put the burden on the workers themselves.

I support small business but also your average joe. Since some average joes work to save money to start their own small business themselves.

Winner Winner

Gun Control

Also, despite being shit with guns, he somehow knew to always keep a round in the chamber when reloading.
I hate that I'm being red-pilled by you guys.

Not true.
I was chatting to one of the girls at work and despite her thinking trump is terrible, she gave Pauline second preference at the last election.

Gave women the vote.

NOT ENOUGH RUMP KICKS

Like the US our immigration policy changed in the 60/70's.
Thank Whitlam for that.

HEY THAT'S ABOUT THE TIME....

CANADA GOT IT'S NEW IMMIGRATION POLICY
WHAT ARE THE ODDS, COMMONWEALTH CITIZEN?

>no gibs
Cunt there is too much gibs here. Need less gibs, so government funding can be used to create infrastructure.

Someone invented the internet, until then we were all happy.

No, we don't. Try Google-Earth over the outback, see if YOU could or would live there.

And do you seriously think that the US gov't is cared of their people, despite the millions of guns in the hands of nutters & rednecks? Rubbish! They just spend $$$ to protect themselves (the gov't) and loose the odd non-POTUS pollie. It hasn't "made the gov't accountable" - as you can clearly see, every day, with Trump.

I see your point but guns or not in Australia the majority of people including my friends don't give a flying fuck about politics. If they can road trip, go to the footy game, watch netflix on the weekend after the working week they don't give a fuck and never will. They are comfortable.
It's when the time comes that they can't do those things, lets say forced by the government.
Now which would you rather be in that situation. A sheep or a wolf but most importantly who is the government going to listen to a toothless sheep or a growling wolf.
I guess that is what I'm trying to say.
Americans are comfortable right now but if shit turns to even more shit at least they get a choice at fighting back.

theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/06/the-jewish-war-on-white-australia-refugee-policy-and-the-african-crime-plague-part-1/

Cutting the rates sucks if you were one of few that got them. I run a part of the retail operations for a small company. We don't put casuals on for Sunday shifts because we can't afford the rates so instead of getting some shifts and money the casuals get nothing. We're not even allowed to negotiate with them over Sunday pay rates, we either pay it or they don't work.

So yeah, sucks, but means more work for more people.

I guess it's good then, I mean our minimum wage is also unbelievably high and probably needs to be lowered so businesses are more likely to hire.

But we could also do that by getting rid of 457 visa too.

General degeneracy as common with western societies lately

I'll just leave this here...

The future of Australia

There is no way that is true, I can't even remember the last time I saw an abbo. Probably a few years back when I drove to Cobar.

It's gotta be young cunts who are 1/128th abbo claiming it to get better hiring prospects or more welfare. I've met tons of white people who claim they are part abbo and don't look the slightest bit like an abbo.

Those are percentages of each group. The fat bottom of the red lines means a greater proportion of Aboriginals are under 20 compared to non-Aboriginals.

The median age for Aboriginal people, currently 22, is projected to reach 25 by 2026. But this remains much younger than the median age in the general population, which is currently 37 and is expected to rise above 40 by 2026 [11].
The Aboriginal population is relatively young. In the 2006 census, the median age was 20 years, compared with 37 years for non-Aboriginal people [2]. 65% of the Aboriginal community is less than 30 years old, compared with 39% of non-Aboriginal people [5]. The Aboriginal birth rate is 25% higher than that of all of Australia.

Just 3.4% of the Aboriginal population are over 65 years old, while 14.1% of non-Aboriginal Australians are in that age bracket [8]. For 2021 the median age is expected to increase to 24 years [3], and the elderly population to double.

creativespirits.info/aboriginalculture/people/aboriginal-population-in-australia

The two most vocal politicians when it comes to telling Muslims to fuck off have the misfortune of sounding like halfwit bogans when they talk so they often face ridicule rather than be listened to.

Well don't ask an arrogant burger like myself, I'm just here to gift you all my shitty Pauline Hanson frog meme with a neat shirt who is apparently relevant in Straya land during this current year. I'm sure she's a whole lot better than the Greens Party anyway. Good luck fellow Anglo Emus.

FPBP

>call police
>6 hours later they never show up
What do? Ive rung them 10 times and i feel like they dont give a shit someone tried to kill me!

Yes but the median AND average is lower because they die a lot younger. Their life expectancy is low.

First post truly is best post. But that is effect not cause. The cause was WW2 and its aftermath. Everything turned to absolute shit post 1945.

Everything turned to shit in the 70s when we recognised the abos as human

electing a kike as pm and getting rid of white australia policy

>tfw so thoroughly defeated by large flightless birds, we are now forced - once-proud men - to parade around dressed as attractive female emus for the amusement of our overlords

no its liberal as in liberal market, always been this way