>SyAF targeted their convoys in 2 sperate raids killing 30 & 25
>SAA advances with RuAF support, 13kms to Palmyra
>FSA lost 50 to IS attack in west Dara'a
>Rumors of joint operation planned by rebels in north Hama

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5X0pAv0WU1k
twitter.com/AFP/status/834659637794181120
twitter.com/AFP/status/834664560661377024
thegatewaypundit.com/2005/11/david-duke-joins-assad-in-damascus-to-confront-evil-zionism/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2339568/BNP-leader-Nick-Griffin-visits-Syria-receiving-invite-President-Assad.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/benjamin-netanyahu-israel-settlements-declaration-of-war-new-zealand-murray-mccully-un-security-a7498331.html
imgur.com/a/ljv6n
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://twitter.com/ahmedkarali&edit-text=&act=url
viinarannasta.com/articlesr.php?sid=6&gid=4
twitter.com/AP/status/834679961130823680
elijahjm.wordpress.com/2017/02/23/geneva-talks-doomed-turkeys-changing-position-in-syria-is-pushing-russia-into-more-aggression/
twitter.com/AJABreaking/status/834716096603242496
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/834723909962457088
youtube.com/watch?v=9-eTaSpRrPo
twitter.com/AFP/status/834724946844725249
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

old thread

based assad

Fairly sure we got the Al-Nusra video as seen here
and We're still looking for that house in the E. Ghouta video

Hope /sg/ gets a kill tonite

youtube.com/watch?v=5X0pAv0WU1k

Video of camp

Think someone can put together a collage of the evidence for and give the Coords to Ivan?

has there been any progress in the last 8 hours?

Has anyone sent the coords to Ivan Sidorenko or whomever, or are we looking for something more substantive to target in Idlib?

It's 9:30 in the morning though.

Don't believe so no. If someone can get a hold of him than we can focus on the E. Ghouta video more.

>posting the incorrect breakdown
Still. Pretty neat.

Its night where I live finbro lol

We have the final variant?

see

>9:30
10-30
Finns are so finns

Yeah, but it's 9:36 in Syria.

It's probably not enough to bomb them, but it might get them close.

If we could get a lock on East Ghouta, that would probably be enough. That compound is quite elusive though.

I didn't know, just going off from my perspective

Always so self-centered. So typical of you burgers.

Its enough to check this place with their methods. I think we can send this pic.
But I dont have account

Its a bad habit

Why am I supposed to care for the SAA and Assad Sup Forums ?

Every single faction in Syria is barbaric, tribal, warlords vying for power/control. I honestly don't see any difference between any of the factions in these areas. They're all Muslims to me.

Nusra Camp? Did we find the Red Ahrar Al-Sham house?
Would be nice if somebody could post updates

might we be on a street corner?

the UN will send more boat people your way if Assad is overthrown

We found a Nusra training ground in Northern Idlib. The Red Ahrar Al-Sham house still eludes us.

Assad protects Christians and other minority religions in Syria

We'll need more than just a lamp. But if someone can comb the area maybe we can get a target that's close to it at least.

Looks a bit too fancy to be a streetlamp, unless they're training in a nice suburban neighbourhood somewhere.

We are near power lines at least, which makes me think we need to look closer towards the built up areas rather than near the training ground out in the countryside

I've been looking for 2 hours now. Gotta hit the hay soon. Was really hoping to get it for some reason...

I think the best way to go about it is to look for construction sites converted to training areas and then search for the yard and trenches they were marching in. They stand out better on the map... But I'm new to this, and who knows how close they actually were. Could've just trucked them around.

#BREAKING Iraq forces attack Mosul airport
twitter.com/AFP/status/834659637794181120

#UPDATE Iraqi forces backed by jets, drones and gunships attacked Mosul airport, a key step in a renewed offensive

twitter.com/AFP/status/834664560661377024

"We are living in a world under a state of chaos of wrong concepts and false idioms which increase the division among
cultures and prepare for further wars and bloodshed." "These concepts reversed facts where persons who are defending
themselves and their homes were branded as terrorists, and those who are making and practicing terrorism were looked
at as combatant against terrorism," "The international institutions which were founded for benefit of the world and
achieving peace and justice were transformed into tools in the hands of the superpowers at the expense of smaller states
to interfere in their internal affairs and bilateral relations of those countries,"

thegatewaypundit.com/2005/11/david-duke-joins-assad-in-damascus-to-confront-evil-zionism/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2339568/BNP-leader-Nick-Griffin-visits-Syria-receiving-invite-President-Assad.html

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/benjamin-netanyahu-israel-settlements-declaration-of-war-new-zealand-murray-mccully-un-security-a7498331.html

Mr Netanyahu has said Israel will not abide by the ruling.

He added: "At a time when the Security Council does nothing to stop the slaughter of half a million people in Syria, it disgracefully gangs up on the one true democracy in the Middle East, Israel, and calls the Western Wall ‘occupied territory’."

Is supporting European Ethnic Nationalism good enough for you? It is for me, he is a key ally, and is hated by Jews and radical Muslims alike.

>might we be on a street corner?
Valuable Info. Does anybody have the drawn birds eye view from the red house? You should add that Info to the drawing

For anyone who has an account and can contact Ivan Sidorenko I made an Imgur gallery with the Al- Nusra stuff in Ildib. Here: imgur.com/a/ljv6n the video in question is youtube.com/watch?v=5X0pAv0WU1k

33.514082 , 36.404212
Look at the Google Maps version there is a building there that has been tagged as a business by a guy from Malaysia. He gives a review. Maybe they are staying/training close by

yes its crossroads. On the third pic you can view lines

Does the sun rise further, or where does the notion of it being the morning sun come from?

South South East

Wall is 8 section long.

Soldiers generally train in the morning.

Here is the uploaders twitter (google translated)

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://twitter.com/ahmedkarali&edit-text=&act=url
Dunno if it has any useful info.

Not related, but very interesting structures...

>Soldiers generally train in the morning.
No. Soldiers train throughout the day.
With the sun rising at 6:09 and setting at 17:26 in Damascus right now, I'd think it more likely that they are training in the evening, if you consider logistics. All those men need to wake up, put on clothes, eat breakfast, form up, move to the compound for training, get told what they're doing and then start doing it. Unless they're waking up at 4 am just for the hell of it, I don't see how they'd make it in time to start and proceed training by sunset.
t. conscript NCO, done this shit dozens of times

>by sunset.
By sunrise*

33.513811,36.400248 similar structures

Tactics and PT always in the morning

I feel like we should consult a climatologist on this, know any?

U.S. soldiers in Syria

Nope. Routine PT in the morning, but extra stuff can be whenever and is used to fill gaps in the training, just so the men aren't lying around. Tactics are done whenever and can be done throughout the day, especially if there are multiple platoons being rotated through excercises, ie. #1 starts by shooting, #2 starts with PT, #3 starts with tactical training

did you take pictures of a monitor?

>cheap vodka
suka lol

Israel's bombed Hezbollah positions in Damascus again

Once again Russia did nothing, not even warning the Syrians

>tfw your patron LITERALLY cucks you out to Jews

the oshkosh look good

could these be powerlines?

Looks like it, I can just make out a thin line or two

viinarannasta.com/articlesr.php?sid=6&gid=4

I sure do miss the MATVs and CROW systems

>similar structures
yeah there are thousands of similar structures

Very expensive. Better visit Viborg

Superalko is easier access. Just take a ferry over the bay and you're there.

Iraqis have taken control of the Mosul airport twitter.com/AP/status/834679961130823680

Is this part of the other training course

The Inside Source @InsideSourceInt 1h

#Syria//#Aleppo//#SAA fighters are suggesting an assault on the Rashidin suburb in western Aleppo is imminent.

Some rumors that ISIS wants to withdraw from al-bab to raqqa, leaving their weapons and positions to ES, they are apparently now negotiating with ES forces.

Turkey confirmed for ISIS.

Lmao, salafis negotiating with salafis aint news. If Turkey lets ES do that both Russia and US are going to punish you

>ISIS wants to withdraw
>negotiating with ISIS
kill yourselves already

>not encircling the city and killing every last one of them

any luck with pic related yet?

The olny purpose of ES was to ensure ISIS supplies from turkey

Yeah I found that earlier it looks like there are a bunch of bunkers and shit around it

MiG_29 25min

Breaking ||Military Source to me
SAA Tiger Forces Full control Rasm Al-Hrmel " Rasm Al-Kbaz " village East of Tabaret Mafi
-----
This is why IS wants to supposedly retreat from Al-Bab. Their supply line has been cut.

Is the SAA going for Jirah air base?

>Turkey fucked up again, isn't reliable in her promises
>rebels divided more than ever, can choose between Al Nusra or Ahrar Al Sham
>no negotiations whatsoever will work
>Russia will be even more commited, Suhkhois will fly non stop
>US plan of SDF taking Raqqa can't work

elijahjm.wordpress.com/2017/02/23/geneva-talks-doomed-turkeys-changing-position-in-syria-is-pushing-russia-into-more-aggression/

I just got this from a friend. I think it is aid.

Is it good ?

al jazeera: FSA captured al-bab entirely

twitter.com/AJABreaking/status/834716096603242496

this is apparently fake btw, no negotiations according to all ES accounts.

This can't be true.

this is what al-jazeera claims, they were making live broadcast from al-bab atm actually

Reports #ISIS withdrew from Al-Bab after #EuphratesShield forces launched assault from 3 fronts. Old City and NE disctricts yet to be combed

twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/834723909962457088

my neck hurts

How long until Raqqa falls?

youtube.com/watch?v=9-eTaSpRrPo

#BREAKING Syria rebels announce capture of Al-Bab from IS

twitter.com/AFP/status/834724946844725249

looks like it expired about a year ago, does anyone know tea's actual shelf life?

Since when is ISIS allowed to retreat?

It doesn't go bad it just loses flavor.

they arent, shelling and clashes still continue but apparently isis is trying to run away

When their sponsors make it possible

It's just dried leaves so if it smells and tastes ok, then it's not expired. Probably won't kill you even if it is expired anyway

that makes sense, thanks

no, that's the date of manufacture, it says shelf life is 18 months