>2017
>he still doesn't smoke weed

There is absolutely nothing wrong with weed.
It's good for you and relaxes your mind and cures stress/anxiety. It's healthier than alcohol and tobacco. States that legalize weed make billions in tax revenue. There is literally no reason why weed should be illegal.

>inb4 degeneracy brain damage
All debunked and myth.
In fact, weed actually might GROW brain cells.
sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/10/051016083817.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bW5trBzVAzE
reddit.com/r/drugsarebeautiful/new/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/10/161005160733.htm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/10/161012132657.htm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/10/161004125829.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

D U D E

>Sativa
Ma nigga!

Weed dealers are litterally laughing at your deluded ass.

>"I used to sell drugs because if you take enough drugs, the only way you can support your habit is to sell to others. However, I did notice that among my clients I liked the pot users the most because their lives never went anywhere. They remained customers forever. I hate to burst your bubble, but I am going to be frank with you now. If you are a marijuana smoker, I would vastly prefer you switch to heroin, and here is why. Heroin will take you down faster and you can then pick yourself up and start your life. Marijuana is the drug of illusion. It creates the illusion that you are thinking great thoughts and doing great things while you are sitting on the sofa growing a beard

Tell me user, how does it feel to be the village idiot?

It's dangerous! It makes time go by really really slow!
youtube.com/watch?v=bW5trBzVAzE

Fuck! I am the idiot, I forgot to post the picture which indicates who it is that posted that quote. Please do forgive me OP the money giver away loser, the deep pockets easy to scam naive young person, let me post that picture which indicates that millionaire McAfee, a successful person unlike you, was the one who knows this knowledge.

Anything in excess is dangerous. Smoke responsibility

Meh. I try to avoid any drugs.

Waste of money and time that could be spent on the Internet.

It's a good thing that weed doesn't give you a hangover in the morning, so you can smoke weed in excess all you want!

lol, outdated research

>neurogenesis is a frequent byproduct of brain damage
>if you read the fine print of what godawful shit you're posting it'll state that potfags aren't developing new neural networks when intoxicated (brain damage)
>THC impairs memory aka IQ
>kill yourself faggot

What does the current year have to do with taking drugs?

that quote 100%
Friends of mine who do pot have amounted to nothing

Friends of mine who don't smoke weed all have a stable relationship jobs and degrees

In OP's naivete he will ignore analyzing his own life, and he will claim you are wrong because

>anecdotal evidence

But yeah it is true.

Also, weed's cool and all, but the real man goes into the stimulant class of drugs.

Start with a gentle giant like 4-FA, go into ethylphenidate from there, graduate to 3-FPM, then into Hexen and NEP, and finally hit up some meth, a-php, or if you're truly crazy, a-pvp.

Listen to metal or drum n bass the who fukken time.

It's an expensive vice. If you smoke it more than once or twice a week you're a degenerate druggie. And it lowers testosterone and gives you man tits.

>In fact, weed actually might GROW brain cells

Heh. I guess you've never been around long term users.

also, fun fact before I go to bed

>antidepressants also induce neurogenesi
>lab rat tests indicate diminished gray matter for chronic toxicity

HMMM

kill yourself faggot

Even in states where its legal:

>Cant own a gun or ammunition
>Cant have a job that drug tests
>Cant get a security clearance

>kill yourself faggot
I do so little by little every time I get spun m8.

Weed is for degenerate losers. Daily usage lowers your motivation and the cravings you have for fatty foods when coming down combined with the lack of motivation turns you into a fat cunt. If you want to try drugs recreationally nothing beats coke, it makes you feel like Superman whilst at the same time not turning you into a psycho, coke is the best.

Right...it's legal here, but most people that smoke it every day become unmotivated lazy bums.

Nothing wrong with smoking it once in a while, but every day is retarded.

dude
weed
lmao

A pleasant, stupid, humorous, grating, immature, deluding, blissful, irrational, entertaining, useless habit and ultimately waste of time.

As is posting on Sup Forums, though, so...

Idiots ruin vice.

THIS.

Finally someone who uses their brain, pays attention and doesn't believe the bullshit "muh weed" fags say

I gave up drinking a couple of years ago and have often considered smoking as my relaxing vice at the end of a week. Unfortunately I don't know where the fuck to buy it. I'm easily the youngest person in my workplace and I've graduated from Uni. Where the fuck do you meet a drug dealer.

Used to be a stoner now heroin is my DOC, I am in begging of withdrawal right this moment(it is bearable thanks to immodium), I've been on and off the shit for the past 2 years but something clicked in me this time. it really did I am sure I will use again hell I will probably use tommorow when I get some money but I'm finally ready for the shit to stop controlling my life, decided I want to get into biochemistry, my grandpa was a professor at one of most respected biochem schools on country and go figure I finally find something that Intrest me and it is biochem.

but fuckin a sure the Imodium helps(24pills) but I still do not feel good and want to die almost and it's only been 24 hours eh fuck me right .... all my fault tho I got myself up to .5-1g day habit no one to blame but me

Idiots ruin your vice, hope this idiot ruins all your vices nigger.

>cibc.com

A

Guess what? I'm smokin AND ON THE INTERNET????

>cures stress/anxiety
I don't have to be a psychologist to ell you not to depend on any kind of medication to deal with emotional issues, user.

Why? Why would you want to start smoking?

>memory aka IQ
Jesus Christ you are one stupid fuck. Memory has nothing to do with IQ and general intelligence. A quick search will shit out pounds o research on their differences.

reddit.com/r/drugsarebeautiful/new/

Literally just drives my anxiety through the roof. Gives me terrible panic attacks. Don't tell me to try a different strain or cook with it or smoke it etc etc I've tried it fucking all and all it does is make me anxious as shit. Bums me the fuck out. People should be allowed to smoke it though.

Weed is fantastic.

>There is absolutely nothing wrong with weed.
This isn't true though.

I smoked during Uni and found it to be enjoyable and relaxing.

Weed kicks ass. Dude lmao. Seriously though.

>it's 2017 man, DUDE WEED LMAO
>cites 12 year old study
The worst thing about stoners is that they're too stupid to realise how stupid they are.

>absolutely nothing wrong
>inhaling smoke into your lungs filled with carbon compounds from burning plant material

>might GROW
>might
>basing your argument on something not concrete

L8R SHILL

So true. Anyone I know who smokes pot hasnt matured. They are pushing 40 and want to hang out every weekend and smoke, drink, stay up all night eating fast food and partying. Anyone I know who wasnt a stoner, myself included, gets shit on for declining these weedfests and they think we are no fun, or stupid for having goals or adult shit to do. Talking with them is getting to the point where its like nothing has changed in almost 20 years.

Most drugs are. I caution you on excessive use. You may have the intention of "once a week" or whatever, but i have seen what it does. I'm not claiming it's addictive like herion or meth, but i've seen friends who would ditch people and social occassions just to go smoke a bong. I've seen them sit at home all day everyday living off welfare and smoking weed everyday. They tend to become lazy, stupid and unmotivated. We all need a wind down at the end of the week, but there is more to weed than stoners and the left would have you believe.

Vape instead.
Treat weed like you'd treat meth. Kindly, gently, like your one true love.

it sends me into fits of panic and I feel like I'm dying, plus I lose the ability to talk fluently
basically incapacitates me for hours

>smoking
Are you a fag? Only fags smoke.

Immodium? The stuff you take to make you stop having diarrhea??? idgi

What if I work as a software engineer making a handsome amount of money, and I also grow weed for my own personal consumption? Is this the only true way to smoke weed while being as cucked as little as possible? Please grace me with your knowledge fellow autists.

Or you could get a virgin woman and get a life.

>In fact, weed actually might GROW brain cells.
>12 year old study
>A synthetic substance similar to ones found in marijuana

fuck off guy, you think in 12 years with all the hub-bub about weed that no one else tested to see if this shit grows brain cells.

It doesn't

same fucking website
>weed lowers IQ
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/10/161005160733.htm
>linked to bone disease
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/10/161012132657.htm
>reduces creativity
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/10/161004125829.htm

you probably scrolled through all of this shit to cherry pic the one outdated study to back your shit up

Weed is gay lol. Only performance-enhancing drugs are non-degenerate. Stuff like adderall or benzos that have legitimate situational uses as long as it's done moderately and you're not a junkie degenerate who can't control themselves.

Inhaling any kind of smoke is bad for you. They have had an fda approved medical marijuana derivative for a long time called marinol btw. I would be more tolerant of weed fags if they just admitted they just want to blaze it instead of spewing all this "medical" bullshit.

I graduated from Uni while smoking regularly. It's only afterward that I stopped and started drinking instead, which I found to be infinitely worse for my health and well-being.

Weed smokers are killing people with their second hand smoke. It needs to be banned like cigarettes!

lol liberals hoisted by their own petard

But I can tell you this much for certain, weed makes cognitive dissonance easier!

yea mate!! Immodium!! I have been through withdrawal multiple times now and this shit actually helps!!!! by this point i would not be feeling well at ALL and I mean that and after taking 24 2mg Imodium pills I am sitting here listening to music and chatting with you fine gents on pol... check out bluelight mate this stuff is a lifesaver!!!

This.
I got a pneumothorax from smoking weed for about 8 years heavily.
Quit acting like weed is harmless.
Im all for weed, but get your fucking facts straight.

>
You've been in this thread a while, friend. It's time to take a nap.

Weed is superior to the vaginal jew

You can't walk through an apartment complex in Toronto without it reeking of pot smoke. You can't even walk down the street in Vancouver without smelling it. And that's outside.

I did in fact take a nap today, thanks for your concern for me, I am sure it is not a concern for your own habits.

>tfw getting a degree as state sponsored student who won a scholarship in one of top universities in Moscow
>tfw also work part time, earn enough to pay rent and stuff
>tfw not in relationship at the moment but have a fuck buddy, with model looks
>tfw go to the gym, do charity activity like giving blood and old clothes, lots of friends
>tfw some guy who never seen me thinks I'm loser because I smoke pot once a week to relieve stress and boredom
Yeah right

confirmed

Stop doing anything in excess. I have a drink every night (some nights 2) with dinner. It relaxes me and I don't feel any ill health effects. I also do physical work, you should base your consumption on how active you are.

Worse than drugs man.
You stop using meth, it stops putting voices in your head.
But women? They never shut the fuck up.

You can consume cannabis via edibles or a vaporizer, it's not like you have to smoke it.

Significantly harder to sober up than alcohol, especially edibles.
That's why I only consume it on weekends.

I live in a country where weed is 100% legal.

I'm now convinced that it's 100% degenerate.

kys op.

If a drug doesn't push you to become criminal, then it should be legal.

Everyone i know whos smoking weed is a fucking degenerated piece of human garbage. They are all completely retarded, kys stonner

Smoking weed makes you more effeminate. Watch your mannerisms next time you get stoned, you will see it's true. Pay particular attention to your wrists.

>when you get a medical card

pic related is you if you don't understand my post.

I don't smoke weed, but it is clearly among the most benign psychedelic drugs that exist on the planet.

Tax it, smoke it, whatever. Just don't outlaw it, that leads to mexicans and black people shooting each-other outside my front door. Its not the stoners that are doing it either, its the multidrug dealers. Nobody every climbed through your mom's window and sold her heirlooms to buy a blunt to cure their 'muh weed cravings'.

alright alright

I hope you get a medical card that approves your euthanasia. If you want to give up on reality, go all the way and kys.

I want to quit. It's too expensive and it's getting to the point where I don't remember life without weed.

Some white male just shot people with an ar-15 over weed. Mooseman.

It should be legal and it has its legit uses, but potheads really are giant faggots who should shut the fuck up and stuff hackeysack up their ass and suck down four flasks of cum and eat two bake turd cakes and go away and work on not being worthless cumdumpsters.

Weed is really fun when you're camping, or at the deer lease, or at a party when you have a driver. Bringing it into your home for recreational use is cancerous. It's a great way to enjoy a sunset in the country but find a better way to end your day in the city like working out or a big low carb protein rich meal and a whiskey or two.

I dont get how it works for withdrawal, Ill have to google around a bit. I thought it just stops you from having to poop lol

What does Sup Forums think of LSD use?

Tangentially related: apparently faggot tech CEOs microdose on LSD to improve creativity and concentration. What's the efficacy of that like?

Potheads are to weed what SJWs are to politics.

They work because their an opiate. But don't worry if user is a heroin addict he probably wasn't shitting anyway.

Sure if you smoke pot everyday you're probably not gonna do too much in life. But if its treated like alcohol and used in moderation I don't see any reason it should be as stigmatized as it is.

It should be mandatory.

It's good for you and relaxes your mind and cures stress/anxiety.
I wish I could get it easy and cheap, or grow my self., yestrady I took benzo because I Had stragling with co worker, the pill Work but it's like shitty weed and alcohol combind, a little but of dizznes. And Make you tierd

Let me clarify fuhrer because you are not a student of brevity, weed makes you such as the picture I posted, a loser, and you only realize when it is legal. Picture is of loser pepe.

I smoked 10 years, 7 years daily and I quit in June 2016. I haven´t touched any other drugs after that either.

So it´s about 8 months since I last touched marijuana. This is my longest streak. I was able to quit for 5 months in 2015 but resumed daily smoking for almost year.

This time I am likely going to succeed, considering I just quit contact to all people who sell or smoke.

ITT: People who need to get sober and find Jesus.

>pure sativa
muh nugga

gives me anxiety and extreme paranoia. used to smoke everyday (just about anyway) for 10 years. i quit for a year and went to pick it back up and just couldn't do it anymore

I didnt read to much Into it but from what I gather it is an opiate that does not cross the BBB and does not get you high but when taken in very large amounts it cures withdrawal symptoms... from what I gather on BL and erowid is some people swear by it others write it off as BS, I am one of those who after tonite, WIthdrawal will never be the same for me. Loperamide works wonders.

Disagree OP. Weed has shown to have negative psychological effects. Also Weed is proven to be addictive.

If you have cancer or a disease,im fine with smoking yourself into the abyss. If your some asshat who likes Phish and smokes pot to enlighten yourself...fuck off

This.

Muscle spasms, tachycardia. Fuck.

I did that a-pvp once and my neighbors face morphed and got three toung. Hallucinations before 24h mark GG!

>Also Weed is proven to be addictive.
Yeah in the same way TV or video games or food or virtually anything else can be addictive. That's a poor argument against pot.

>Unlawful to redistribute

top kek, it was unlawful to distribute in the first place. federal law trumps state law

If you have level 99 autism maybe you shouldn't be smoking weed.

That ain't shit man.
Do 5 days awake on an a-pvp binge.
You will meet everything good and bad in this world.

I don't like weed.

Makes the voices in my head louder.

about the same for me. I've been sober for nearly a year myself because I'm on probation and I don't miss getting high but I do miss having alerted mind so I'm probably going to do shrooms or ayuahuasca when I get off.