>Post yours

Ugh

do u even herstory

North Afrika would be Hansland

Shit map. Here's something much better.

italy will never get anything at all

>Romania
>Not getting Bessarabia back

Correct. because you caused Germany to lose the war. If you hadn't failed so hard in the Balkans and North Africa then Germany would not have had to firstly delay Operation Barbarossa and secondly divert combat and garrison forces to those locations.

If Operation Barbarossa had happened on schedule then the Russians winter would have happened much later into the campaign. The Russians would have fielded less T34's, thereby greatly increasing the combat effectiveness of Germany Panzers. They would have been less recovered from Stalin's purge and so many other factors.

God fucking damn it you lazy pasta eating faggots. You ruined everything.

These maps always get me rock hard.

Tfw
When your grandmother is from Eggerland
4th reich now

>Slovakia exists but Czechia doesnt

oy vey, the worst future

Implying serbia would still exist if Germany won WW2

>Germany wins WW2
>USSR is on the map and not in the ground

>Czechia
Not a real country name. Hover over your flag to be educated.

>Germany winning WWII
Germany would have never won even if it defeated Great Britain and the Soviet Union. As long as the United States remained, Germany would never have absolute victory. The Germans had an absolute shit spy network and the Americans had the A-Bomb and the ability make more while the Germans were lagging behind in that technology. The U.S. also had the Jews and as long as none of them had the option of defecting and aiding the Soviets, I'm retty sure they would be completely against NSDAP Germany and wouldn't just hand over our nuclear secrets on a box of Jello. By wars end, the United States was an absolute military monster. Just look what we had facing the Japanese. I honestly believe that even if the entire Axis teamed up against the United States as it was the only ally remaining, they would never be able to step foot on American soil and it would be a long and bloody war against our incredible navy, a navy that no Axis power could contend with in sheer numbers and might and this is coming from someone who is very much a fan of NSDAP Germany. The biggest problems I see the U.S. facing is a fuel crisis unless they can find an alternative to gasoline like the Germans did and the Germans eventually developing the bomb creating a cold war which might not end well considering the Germans had rocket tech, but the Americans had long range bomber tech. Something the Germans gave up on early in the war.

Also, don't believe the myth that jets were a solely a German thing. Jet technology was bound to happen and was already going on secretly in both the United States and Great Britain. German jet fighters may have surprised pilots and the brass when they appeared so soon on the battlefield, but military planners knew about that technology for years. It just didn't seem credible at the time. If the war continued on, you would have seen outclassed American jet fighters facing German MiG-15's until their was an American equivalent. American prop planes like the P-51 could still handle a German jet, so don't think that the American air force would be outclassed. you have to remember, German jets were downed by American pilots frequently and not all those German pilots were noobs.

Shoutout to alternate history lovers:

Fatherland (HBO)
The Man in the High Castle (Amazon Video)

actually the real problem with the german ME-262 and alikes was that air superiority was generally held by the allies, and the -262 and others could only make incredibly short sorties.

most of the 262s actually ate it to ground strafing or HVAR rockets fired by mustangs while they were on the ground, because there were always more mustangs and the germans had to land before the fight was typically over due to fuel constraints.

they were fairly threatening, but every plane is vulnerable on the ground where it has no real defenses.

Why didn't germany fuck with Spain?

>That comfy feel when Greater Finland reclaimed

The Balkans exist but the Baltics dont

Each Baltic country had a volunteer SS unit/s

they were promised their own countries user

>Or at least thats what my grandfather said the Germans told him as he signed up

t.Baltic-Australian

They'd have included hungary and switzerland way before ever doing that with norway though. I'd even wager they would have taken most of the balkan save for greece, given austrias history with the area (back then, not even two generations out of their care).

> nazi win ww2
No way. The US alone could win the war, and the UK probably too.

You´re delusional

How? Germany lost war in air, we just could endlessly bomb them, and the US industry was way better than German. And no way for them to land on British Islands, not even the US.

>Germany lost war in air, we just could endlessly bomb them

Doesn´t work that way, Tim.

And who talked anything about invasion? D-Day would look a bit different without Eastern Front.

Western front was child´s play when compared to the Eastern. All the largest battles fought in history, largest tank battles etc. have been fought on the Eastern front. No UK/US troops there.

>Western front was child´s play when compared to the Eastern.
This.

There were more deaths in the battle of Stalingrad than in all of the Western front.