Ask a real Catholic Knight

Ask a real Catholic Knight anything about The Church and Knighthood perks. I currently hold 2 Knighthoods, one is hereditary passed to me through my maternal bloodline. One was conferred to me by The Church and yes I was Knighted with sword by an agent of the Pope and yes it is a papal Knighthood that also conferred nobility to me.

>is an Heir of Europe
>is a White American with pure white European ancestry traced back 14 generations
>is an heir in line to the defunct House of Bourbon and the throne of france
>is insured for $1 million dollars

Go on ask me anything except for details of my ceremony. I could also get Knighthoods in the Order of the Holy Spirit and Order of Saint Louis if my distant cousin reposesses that Order as Grand Master aka Louis Alfonse d'Anjou.

How does one join?

What's the point? You have obviously amounted to nothing if with all your ceremonies and pedigree you're just a 4channer

Does it bother you to have a social justice warrior atheist as pope?

What are you doing to help other whites?

i thought only english nationals can be knighted

whatever continue with your made up story

wow a real life LARPer? Kewl!

sage

Join what?

>Muh Bludlinez

What do you do?

>real knight
how many muzzies have you killed

Trust me the Church definitely has an agenda to assist Whites in Europe this coming decade. Trump was just the start. Remember the black tie dinner with the Bishop in new york? Take notice of the Knight right behind him. Take notice of his decorations.

Definitely not made up. Ask me anything.

>that flag
kek sure thing buddy

Real position =/= larp.

Tom is that you?

Did you ever exercise your right to attend holy mass on horseback?

Who's the true pope? German or Argentinian?

No.

He is both German and Dutch descent and Agentenian by nationality he also has portugese and italian blood.

the catholicuck church is a satanic heathen church

and before you say it yes of course the swedish lutheran church is too

What is your mount like?

>English nationals
Stupid

>0
wew lad im a real knight too

Mount?

You bunch of fucking morons, you really think if intergalactic alien life exists our puny ape minds could even grasp it

I have access to classified army files about an encounter that happened in the 80s

A REAL encounter. No UFOs, no little grey men, just a presence descending and communicating with military personel. It couldn't be photographer or otherwise recorded, and all of the men who is communicated with either died on the spot or went mad, dug out their eyes and ripped out their own brains through the sockets.

The last one to commit suicide created this picture. A rendition of the alien creature, from the mind of a madman. He later commited suicide the same as the others.. while in a straightjacket

What order? The one bestowed upon you by the pope I mean.
The other one doesn't count if it's only through your maternal bloodline. That only works for Jews.

Deus Vult in the near future?

Why are you making up stories on an anonymous image board ? Does it make you feel better about your shitty life ?

Lol that is not true.

I am not allowed to say what Order or the ceremonies involved.

>assist

As in establish our right to racially exclusive governments and our homelands? If it's anything less than that, then I call bullshit.

We recite God wills it in mass.

LARPing thread?

This alien/ufo meme seems really forced. This pasta sounds like it was written by someone in a government office.

Traditionally The Church Universal has been unified but segregated. There were Black Knights of Baronial Orders and Chivalric Knights of different races but not allowed to marry whites by the Church. They were still included in the Church but segregation has always worked. Multiculturalism will be attacked soon.

Definitely not bullshit.

So it seems

lol it means nothing sir.

It means many things actually
And Sir is right! I am entitled to Sir and KT after my name

Prove it; send a pic of your sword and cross, maybe a pic of yourself with a timestamp.

Prove it send a time stamped pic of your sword.

The medieval definition of a knight is literally a mounted soldier. You ought to know that much.

>Multiculturalism will be attacked soon

It is clearly apparent that the Vatican is in cahoots with the global elite, and does not have the best interests of the white race at heart. If they attack multiculti, I will still not trust the organization. They are helping the banks enslave the goyim.

My sword is in storage but my cross is here.

do you slay muslims or what? What is your point? Are you a royality or something?

Can't do that

Do you have any proof that you can offer us to verify your story ? It seems pretty retarded.

Would you be willing to donate your sperm?

I am in need of a donor and you sound like you have good genes.

Stop LARPing, don't give a fuck about what secret rituals you dream up.

Knighthood isn't passed down through generations. Aristocratic titles are. But both parents need to be Aristocrats.

There is only a handful of orders the pope can bestow for merit.

If you are actually a descendet of the Carpetians you are eligible for knighthood in some of the real Knight Orders, if you can proof a proper familytree. Since it's only through your mother side (assuming your father is a commoner) that already rules out the good ones like Order of St.John. So what's left are the more obscure ones. Pretty much every Dindu can join the Order of the Holy Sepulchre, nothing special about that.
When was your Order founded?
How often a week do you say the rosary (and which one)?

Can't do thatThat is true and it goes back to the Romans actually, Cavalier or Chevalier in French.

>the throne of france
No such thing faggot
Stay mad

No can do

Assuming this isn't a LARP thread what are your thoughts on the current Pope? And what exactly do you do on a daily basis

Not a good way of looking at it because you have to remember there are many orders within the church and they don't all agree with each other on certain issues. Im Republican but the spic catholics (most of whom arent really catholic btw) are democrat

Sicherlich ein Neger. Die tatsache daß er nur Mütterlicherseits Adelig ist beweist das OP keine Ahnung hat wovon er spricht.

Why does it seem retarded?

the house of bourbon

Not 'or' you massive retarded faggot
Cavalier only means someone riding a horse, chevalier is the real title for a knight
Take your LARPing to Sup Forums, they might actually fall for it given the current state of the board

Longswords or hand and a half?

I say the Rosary of Saint Michael

My Order was founded in 1136 but me telling you that doesnt necessarily reveal which Order it is.

Yep House of Bourbon a cadett branch of the Capetian Dynasty.

>implying he is a Templar
Played to much Assasins Creed, have we? Go back to Sup Forums

that is being knighted by the queen. the pope can do what he wants in the vatican

did they make you eat the kids after you raped them?

Have you ever tasted your own poop?

>only 14 generations
My family tree goes back 22 generations, and where in almost every crusade, do I get in

>only 14 generations
My family tree goes back 22 generations, and where in almost every crusade, do I get in

this is full on larp, if you cannot provide any other proof except for your story, nobody is gonna believe you. Throw in a picture or whatever.

Dont give false hope for us about whites surviving this globalist shit too faggot

My Grandfather was a high ranking member of some society, I don't remember which. He was like level 13, or 26 (level might not be the right word). I vaguely remember some odd stories about it, anyone have a clue what I might be talking about?

>Catholic

How do you even take that seriously?

Putting your faith in fucking VATICAN of all things. Probably in the top 3 most corrupt organizations of all time.

If Europe ever uncucks itself and returns to monarchy/theocracy how will that affect you?

Also when will you fulfill your holy duty to remove kebab?

Easiest way to get knighted?

>reading the thread

This is a LARP and a pretty bad one at that.

It depends on if you have proof of each generation. If so you can get into the Baronial Order of Magna Charta or the Military Order of the Crusades.

how do i be a knight i wanna be cool

Someone actually did this once a few years ago, was a Maltese Knight or something IIRC

Are you a knight of burgers or chesseburgers?

This is not larp. I am a direct descendant of Louis XV and all his ancestors as well as Hughe Capet.

Shit man, where do I sign up, contacts or something

ask a real american anything.

ask a real american anything about being born free in the greatest country in the world and not giving a fuck about ancestry and stupid ancient knighting ceremonies because im murican and fuck you thats plenty

And I'm a direct descendant of Genghis Khan

Many nations in europe are still constitutional monarchies

Why is it that you cannot post a timestamped picture of your cross? Is it involved with the ceremonies?

Do you think you'll ever be asked to fight for the Lord or His church?
What do you think of the "legions of kek" and the "great meme war"?

What do you think of Napoleon?

Contact the Grand Master or a Knight of the Order. If you have proof show them and let them decide. Im having a lot of difficulty posting here now for some reason...

I am not allowed to wear the cross of my order outside of closed doors nor am I allowed to show it to non members

For someone with a high standing within the Catholic Church, how many times have you read the Bible?

I detest Napoleon Bonaparte but he was definitely a military genius, the revolution disrupted the Church and the aristocracies of Europe. One of my ancestors voted to regicide Louis XVI in the french revolution but for all the right reasons.

Numerous times I have the new testament memorozed from the Orthodox bible but we call them scriptures. We use Orthodox because it is more complete than the Catholic Bible amd it has all the noncannonical books. Im also a third order monk.

What's your order? Colombus? Malta?

If you speak the truth, this is very good and honorable.

Yes we fight for Christ and His Church every day.

A question that really bothers me: What does the lord say about violence against those who spread violence and pain? (radical muslims, apologists)
Will this not taint your soul, since Christ teaches that murder is a great sin?

Well it is a requirement to know every detail of scripture. Things like knowing only 2 of the 4 gospels were written by men who actually knew christ or how pauls epistle to the hebrews was not written by paul etc.

He destroyed the holy german empire and dishonored the pope

Im not allowed to say.

This is true but defending your nation and your people is not murder.

>Heir to definitely to defunct throne of France.
Why even mention this? No one cares about the Bourbons and they're Spaniard a now anyway.

When the pope is sucking some refugees feet, now tell me how catholics care about the church..

So there is some kind of military doctrine for Christianity? Where are the sources for that in the bible?

This Pope is advocating forgiveness and peace all good things and commanded by Christ, but we don't need to allow immigrants to take advantage of us. Things are definitely about to get better.

Who wrote it?