HOLY FUCKIN SHIT ALIEN PHOTO LEAKED!!!!!!! SOROS AND MILO PROVEN BUTT BUDDIES

CHECK THIS FUCKIN SHIT OUT: youtube.com/watch?v=hMywgepLFqU

youtube.com/watch?v=hMywgepLFqU

youtube.com/watch?v=hMywgepLFqU

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113816232/
youtube.com/watch?v=_SMX21w8J4Y#t=70
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shill slide dreads are best dreads to practice sage skills. :^)

S A G E
A
G
E

And now I will Bump it

STOP TRYING TO SLIDE THE TRUTH YOU SHILL FAGGOT

Kys op subhuman shithead

Make this the new thread

Let's get that pic back up

Ayy lmao post ittttt NOWWW

I know a god damn alien when I see one and I have one in my sights ready to capture. Your little games may fool the majority of our society, but not those of the higher intellect. Don't think you can just infiltrate Earth without getting caught, we are not all fools to be laughed at.

2/22/2017 - ONLY CONCLUSIVE INFORMATION RIGHT NOW:

Original Thread was titled
"24489 Taken Aprox 24 miles north west of Luke Airforce Base Phoenix Az. Lab H4C"

Thread was made anywhere between 12am and 2am, and outage occurred right after, thread was only up 30-45 seconds before site was down, and images/posts wiped.

Thread from 4am that morning - Thread at 10am - archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113816232/

Later that afternoon - (this is the first point at which the alien is said to be outside in the photo)

*Thread from immediately after outage, discussing removal of posts/imagery - Descriptions (based off of earliest posts) -
“The aliens head was seen from the left side and it was looking to the left in the picture and slightly at the camera. Almost diagonally”
“I did see the alien, yellow scales black eyes with small pursed lips. Thought it was a shill thread so didn't open but saw the pic”
“They ayylmao looked like it had scales all over and was dark in colour. Its eyes looked like dried up prunes and had human like features but much smaller in comparison to its head.” – Poster from previous thread
“Nah not even close. It was a super high quality photo.”

See the threads above for other matching descriptions, however none of the images posted so far have been even close.

I WANT THE PICTURE

POST IT NOW

POST IT NOW

to scaree to post it....ok

>someone/something posted a picture of an alien on Sup Forums
>all of a sudden massive shill threads pop up
>Sup Forums goes down for a significant amount of time (confirmed by nearly every board)
>Thread is deleted
>Thread not in archives
>No one has the picture or are too afraid to post it
>Picture was a reptilian scaled yellow alien with purple bags under its eyes, black eyes, taking a "selfie" background is a desert with a tree, side profile, hour glass head, small pursed lips
>Anons claim that when they tried to download it, it didn't downoad or had vanished off their hard-drive after
>People who claim they saw it say they felt sick, vomited, shook/vibrated, severe psychological effects, no one admitted to shitting themselves though
>Someone saved image data and they traced post to NW of a military base in Arizona; tree described checks out as being an Arizona desert tree
>General consensus is that a literal alien posted a selfie of itself on pol and the government removed everything about it
>anons waste hours afterwards

Somebody's gotta post it. Or at least make a double Chan thread.

I think that alien has galactic aids

That looks familiar... that old series called the Outer limits I believe. Old episode about going outside and the sun morphing people's genetics and making them look alien or something.

Ayy lmao

Sage

>IBS REAL
>IN B4 404

youtube.com/watch?v=_SMX21w8J4Y#t=70

>be alien
>want to participate in human "social media"
>break out of military base and snap a selfie for your profile
>government shuts down everything and captures you

poor Xgrojlotar just wants friends

Has anythign of this magnitude ever happened on Sup Forums before?

When you OD on red pills and you get stuck in a loop trip of absolute insanity.

404'd

please dont tell me this is the picture everyone is talking about?
That's ffake as CNN.

SHIT
IT'S GETTING SHUT DOWN

ayyy

Just found this screencap. Now get in here so we can discuss the much needed day of the rake