In Sup Forums's opinion, what are the key differences between a STRONG...

In Sup Forums's opinion, what are the key differences between a STRONG, INDEPENDENT WOMYN(tm) and a strong woman that isn't a cartoon or comic book character?

ps: post ideal white women

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q19ZCGtgCSE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Definitions_of_whiteness_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There are strong feminine women who are very rare - with a little 'masculine feel' to them from time to time and then there's women with tons of testosterone in their system. The latter being stronk, sure, but in a strange and different way.

>2016+1
>still caring about filthy, smelly, dumb 3DPD whores

Real world women are trash desu!
Take the 2D redpill~!

A strong woman is one who understands her natural desire for BBC and is not intimidated by attempts by jealous white bois to dissuade her.

op didn't mean literally white, stupid

youtu.be/Q19ZCGtgCSE

strong independent womyn = testosterone imbalance, they're rare and breed themselves out of the gene pool

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Definitions_of_whiteness_in_the_United_States
I forgot your country has your own unique way of looking at who is white and who isn't.

Get off the internet, D'Brickashaw.

>I have the same surname
>Cute as fuck

good guy

>stronk

African tier banter in the first place, OP. A woman could have fortitude, or be virtuous, and people may call that strong.

I like non-sociopath, feminine women who don't have STDs (or, don't act on the urge to sleep with trashy men). It's not that much to ask. I wish there were more American women who fit such criteria.

I like this master race bone structure.

Look at my country pre-degeneracy.