What if we just let people have sex and didn't tread on their harmless lifestyle choices?

What if we just let people have sex and didn't tread on their harmless lifestyle choices?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rAWmrK0m7fo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because they're not having sex with me

What if we just let people live there lives with their families and provide them with food like we used to? why do we even have these people holding authroity over us with their own agendas?

I'd fuck a horse if it weren't illegal. That's why we need laws.

>id smoke weed if it werent illegal

>oh wait

These "harmless lifestyle choices" aren't even close to harmless.

Even without AIDS, the damage to the social fabric and to the gays' personal psychology that's done by normalising a practice contrary to every evolved instinct in the human body is tremendous.

I pity fags. The Jew has turned them against their own instincts.

actually you're an adult virgin who is by bothered by the fact that other people are constantly fucking aka 90% of pol

>harmless

>faggots
>harmless
Doh ho ho!

No! The government must ne in the bedroom! Ironic this is the crtl left's attitude now. Hippies are spinning in their urns.

What if LGBT would just keep their faggotry in the bedroom and not display it in public and on TV and try to force us to learn their pronouns?

Because eventually you'll get tired of the party life and the chads who treat you like shit and will want to settle down and find a nice stable guy who wont cheat on you with all the whores you once called friends. You move back to your hometown from the big city, you hear that this loser in High School who once had a crush on you is Successful. You think you're in luck. But he wont want you, thus he will at first softly reject you, he wont call you anything mean and you wont get the message at first. So you'll try to wiggle your way into his life showing up unannounced at family get togethers trying to get his attention, maybe you'll convince his mom to put in a good word for you but he'll show even less than zero interest in you. Until finally one day you hit 30 you're desperate for man, a ring, and a baby; you confront him in front of all his friends and family, hoping to atleast extort a date from him, but you wont. Because he'll reject you. VIOLENTLY. He will tell you everything that he hates about you, he'll remember all the times when you two were young, when you rejected him and made a fool of him. He'll tell everyone how you got your boyfriend and his friends to throw him into the dumpster on prom night ruining his tux and his confidence. Here's you thinking, no hoping that he'd forgotten. Then he'll call you a slut and whore and maybe he'll say something along the lines of... "When I had nothing you wouldn't even look at me, but now that you're old and desperate and I have Wealth, Power and Status suddenly you're attracted to me?" You'll recoil in shock and horror having been found out. The blow to your ego will be too much that you'll break down in tears. Hoping that someone will white knight for you and save you from distress. Maybe you father will and seek to "defend you honor" and get into a fight and your father will end up hospitalized with broken bones ashamed that of his whore daughter.

Isn't that right Tiffany?

Always the fucking leafs man. Is that country permanently cucked?

What if we just let people live in homogeneous white societies and didn't tread on their harmless lifestyle choices?

I don't want sex, I just want to fap to hentai and ignore real women.

I wish you guys lived in the 80s and 90s as adults. I had 5 or 6 acquaintances drop dead in less than a year from AIDS. Two in 6 months. From good looking productive people to literal cancer mummies to gone.

Degeneracy was never good...

youtu.be/rAWmrK0m7fo

Ok but I have an obviously better idea; what if we throw fags off roofs?

At least the world is a little purer with their absence. If it wasn't for modern medicine a lot more degenerates would have followed them to hell

because of slippery slope motherfucker. we gave the fags rights and now the left has grab hold of trannies and if we give them rights the left will have to grab a new cause to virtue signal with so it'll most likely be either beastiality or pedophilia. it shouldn't be this way but the left has proven time and time again that they will cut off their own arm if it means appearing tolerant

Then I'm gonna go and fuck my sister.

I'm all for people having sex in all sorts of permutations, but you've got to be willing to take responsibility if you accidentally get knocked up, or some such.

That, and you can't get pissy if no one wants you for anything more than casual sex when you're the town bicycle. Because it says a lot about impulse control.

Would I be less, or more of a degenerate if, instead of beating off twice a day, I had sex with two strangers of either gender?

More

How so?