The new law permits U.S. agents to question and if need be strip search people seeking not to enter the United States

>The new law permits U.S. agents to question and if need be strip search people seeking not to enter the United States.

What's his endgame?

Trying to one-up Germany in the cucklympics again, i see. But your move to legalize foreigners stripping and touching up your people shall not go unchecked.

>>The new law permits U.S. agents to question and if need be strip search people seeking not to enter the United States.
wtf does this even mean?

literally free security for Canada and he has to defend it?

stupid nigger, where were you 5 days ago?

And the crime waves and riots have only just begun if this graph holds true daytah.

Security and Sovereignty seem to mean the same thing to you...

>strip search people seeking not to enter the United States
>not to enter the United States
>not

So American ICE agents will roam Canada, banging on random doors demanding "Why the fuck do you not want to go to America?! Do you hate American or something?! Drop your pants and bend over commie terrorist!" ?

>Canadian nearly enters united states
>Goes whoops never mind
>Burgers beat him up, strip them naked for not entering the united states

Woah thanks for the free security! Thanks United States, and thanks Trudeau

I really don't understand why weedman is taking away our rights and giving the US jurisdiction over Canadian soil for no perticular reason.

He's Fidel Castro's son. Google it, see his whore mother, see his facial resemblence.

ANNEXATION SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONN

GET HYPED BOYS

Cuckolding with big black refugees

It's simple.

Trudeau is Fidel Castro's son.
Trump is Putin's bitch boy.
Cuba is an ally to Russia.

Their endgame is Russian domination of the world.

Bend over cuck boys.

Please hurry the fuck up. Your white brothers and sisters await you.

Stop being soooooooooory-tier all the time.

What did you mean by this.

Youre not misunderstanding that statement makes zero sense.

Your country is literally taking in OUR refugees. And the poeple are just cool with it. Jesus bro.. that's like collective-suicide on a national scale.

It's a good thing all you retards were too busy posting "Ivanka wants BLC threads" to notice that Trump was busy winning.

he was shook by the god king

literally, play that gif

>the people are cool with it

More than half of our country voted not to take in more refugees. Government said they were doing it anyway.
>inb4 why didn't you rise up
Why didn't you?

HERE WE GO....

LMAO

those cucks are gonna get a taste of their own medicine

We don't want them, I live in Vancouver and I can tell you right now whites are a minority. There's more immigrants than citizens born here at this point.

saves money on our end, if americans find something iffy they forward that info to us. we share most border information.

>Why didn't you?

We did, we elected Trump

Not quite, the media is just paying attention to a loop hole they've always ignored.

Apparently most of these people have no chance of being accepted either due to other international laws. If they wanted to claim refugee status they had to do it in the US because that's where they landed as refugees. Saying you lived there illegally also ruins your case to be allowed in, and if you have a refugee application currently ongoing in the states or that was rejected you can't apply here.

Because we have TFW being an illegal here doesn't work that well either. Companies don't really benefit from you. These people will just be kept in holding centres and either shipped back to the States or to their country of origin. It's just a waste of tax payer money.

You cunts won't let me in* because I had a reckless driving charge 10 years ago, but you'll let in thousands of mudslimes. Fuck your gay country.

*unless I pay a $300 (((rehabilitation fee))

Trudeau, like Obama is a master of doublespeak. Superficial liberalism for the masses, Top down control for the deep state. He's good at it, desu. Not as good as Obama, he was the best, a pair of cunts either way

>when you openly fight the deep state, the deep state wins