Assuming heaven and hell exists, how can I know I'm not in hell right now?

Assuming heaven and hell exists, how can I know I'm not in hell right now?

I mean, hell can be a life full of disappointment and doubts without knowing for certain if God exists or that he indeed "loves" me. Hell could be hope dangling like a carrot at the end of a stick.

How can I know I'm not in Hell? Isn't ambiguous torture more evil than blatant fire and brimstone?

Existence is hell.

Heaven and Hell ARE real
And how can you be in Hell? You're alive

Welcome to hell, the Jews are the devil.

wouldn't a hellish deception and torture be to let me think I'm alive when I'm not?

This is exactly what the Cathars believed.

I've always thought this is purgatory.

I can give you a ticket to hell if you want

>Cathars
??? do tell
never heard of them

Proof?

YOURE NOT DEAD HOW CAN YOU BE IN HELL?! THAT DOESNT MAKE SENSE

how do i know i'm not dead and in hell?

wouldn't hell try to deceive me?

wouldn't that be even more evil? to think you're not in hell, but experience doubt and fear for eternity?

Oh my god are you serious?
You're obviously NOT in heaven so you have to be living on earth, you didn't die in Hell

>It turns out we're all in purgatory

Would make sense.

There's no such thing this is a Satanist Catholic lie

This. But, life being a test of what one does. Biblethumpers probably fail a lot too, at least those that decide Praying (religious meditation to feel better mentally) > doing good deeds.

Nice digits, Bjorg.

No one can be sure of anything but what we tend to do is assume the most probable reality in our minds is fact and we entrench ourselves in our own beliefs and similar ones.

Cat-men. Republic-aligned. Bombed to shit by Sith-aligned mandos on Taris and their homeworld.

Hell is the absence of God, seems like this world fits the bill

>hell can be a life full of disappointment and doubts without knowing for certain if God exists
cathloic bro here

So you think HELL is fake? then tell me why the Vatican has a group of people who investigate evil spirits and performs exorcisms?

This is kali yug the age in which you master degeneracy everything will be destroyed and satyug (the age of truth aka heaven) will start