>2017
>being a balding cuck.

Why do you let this happen to yourself? There is nothing more blue pilled than being bald. It's an outward expression of internal degeneracy.

Dude, my hair is so thick that if I don't shower twice a day, I could wring my hair out and fucking olive oil would drip off. I wish my hair was thinner.

>having skin
>being a skin cuck

Why do you faggots still have skin? Nothing more liberal than having skin on your fucking body.

Outward expression of internal degeneracy. You nailed it. These fucking losers still haven't realized that the more you fap, the more hair you lose. Not to mention you got dead eyes and generally look like a creep. People and especially women can smell it on you. Semen retention is the ultimate red pill.

Your head is not degenerate, but your thoughts are.

balding cuck.

>having lungs
>being a lung cuck

how does it feel to be a slave to the respiratory Jew, Sup Forums?

I FOUND THE SKELETON!

I said thinner, not bald. Don't Japanese people have very thin hair?

baldness is genetic from the mother's line. Look at your maternal grandfather. Whether he has hair or not, it's your future. It's not something that can be stopped naturally.
Don't listen to these ignorant fucktards. It's genetic and nothing you've done is the cause of it. It can be reversed with treatment, but it's never your fault.

People go bald because of a genetic sensitivity to DHT and is unstopable even with new drugs .Most men go bald user and its a very good chance you will

Do you think this fellow cares about being bald?

Male baldness is a genetic disorder. Just neck yourself user.

My maternal grandfather looks super cozy. I would be happy to look like him

But why from the mother's line? I don't know much about genetics, but I don't understand why the father's genes would not have a role

Feels good to know I will never go bald.

>balding cuck.
Your country is shit and your women have weird disgusting nipples. Also, take a wig and stick it on a Japanese man, you have a Japanese woman. Cut a Japanese woman's hair remove makeup and you have a Japanese man. It's like magic.

tfw I'll have a full head of hair until I'm at least 87

glorious silverback mode in 20 years to boot

gross,my hair is a million thick and i dont have oily hair ever

fix your diet you greasy mess. I have insanely thick hair too and I only need to wash it twice a week. I bet you're fat as fuck

I shave my head bald and have a beard.

I look like a fucking badass.All the gooks move out of my way.

GO TO THE GYM AND GROW A BEARD.

This is not pol related. MODS.

Just shave it all off you fucking idiot.

My brother is bald and I'm not. Checkmate faggot.

It's fucking gay if you have long hair while balding like in OPs pic but if you do go bald, just embrace that shit and go full Jason Statham

would rather be bald than have a bowlcut like most nips do

shave ur fuckin head get ripped read books study music no fap kys

If you are going bald just shave it off already and get a swastika tat.

I think there is a % chance of going bald if baldness is in your female line of the familly which explains why you don't and he does

what a gay look. Everyone you meet thinks you fuck men in the ass

Been bald since 19. Some chick's like bald guys desu.

>projecting.

My dad is totally bald, starting in his late teens early 20s. Moms dad is even balder. I can't tell you how much a relief it is to have made it to 32 without the slightest sign of balding. I thank god every day.

>caring about hair like a woman
>redpilled

AH HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

makes you look a metrosexual faggot

It's only degenerate if you don't have white skin desu

google exist guys
you dont have to go bald

took a bit of researching but my heir stop falling out and looks better than ever

Lmfao
As a closet bisexual I wonder if guys that look like that would wanna fuck me

What is worse, balding or having gray hair at young age?

nothing wrong with balding unless you are fat or skinny. So if you start balding, just get buff as fuck and it won't matter

geee I wonder

but my balls hurt, should i ask a co worker to suck it out for me ? it is literally poison feels like i might die.

Hard choose. I dont see any problem
in both.

they all fell for the skin jew

You would have to ask them, because you know that thing Sup Forums seems to think about everyone with a hat, or a certain type of hair or appearance is exactly the same? That's a liberal belief, and we're above that. We don't label, because we know that everyone is fucking different, and a beard, or a type of glasses, or a color of clothing is just a personal choice, not an identifier. People change these things all the time.

nigger i'm free from all jews
> respiratory jew
> nervous system jew
> circulatory system jew
feels good man

Oh and also the choice of whether or not you wear your skin that day. Listen. Don't judge everyone. Some people like to wear black cloaks. That doesn't mean they're hiding anything. Like their lack of skin. You have to understand that.

Low Test Jap

Mad you cant even grow a fucking beard

nope

I'd rather go grey, chicks have daddy issues and a touch of grey works wonders

Chicks also have bald dads.

Why is pol so full of self loathing?

Holy shit my dude that was rapid fire red pilling tell me next time youre gonna do that

>tfw 6ft 3 no balding gene

>having hair
>like a girl
>styling it
>combing it
>washing it like a faggot
lmao you fucking betafied faggots
being bald is the true red pill
no longer do you have to spend countless hours doing your hair like some kind of faggot to impress dumb roasties
instead you can focus your time and energy on important things like being redpilled

tl;dr hair cucks are fucking effeminate low test beta cucks

Balding by miles.

If you're that worried about greys at least you can dye them.

>6"2'
>have full hair, only slightly back from high school
>but older brother is bald

Mirrors scare me.

I'm 25 and my hair is thinning on the top of my head, starting from the middle. I'm telling myself it's just old hair falling out since my hair is medium length. I also fear fapping has something to do with it.

>2017
>Still uses eyes

How does it feel to be beholden to the eternal vision Jew, cucks?

>tfw bald as shit since 17
>tfw 22 now, turning 23 in a week
>tfw Viet girls love me anyway because I'm white

>bald grandad and uncles on mothers line
>shitloads of hair found after washing

It's not going to end well, is it?

grays are totalls acceptable. i know a guy who's like 22 and hes going very gray and it looks cool

I'd shake my head 'no' at you, but you'd take it the wrong way, Bulgaria

English teacher?

Can't think of what else you'd be doing there at that age, alright if you are.

Yeah, come visit, Australia. There's plenty of $20/hr jobs going around.

>tfw thought no one knows that

Anyway, I guess I'll be shaving it all soon. It's embarrassing to shed hair everywhere.

>$20/hr
FUCKING HOW REEEEE

I'm actually looking at Hong Kong right now, sent the paperwork a while ago.

I wish I did this at your age (I'm 28 now), it would have helped me get out of a depressive rut I've been in since 19.

Whether I get it or not, I hope you're having a ball anyway brah.

450K B O Y S

Nope. You get your hair from your mother's side of the family. Fortunately for me, my grandfather had thick hair until his death. Now I have thick blonde hair (not that bullshit dirty-blonde either, real blonde) while half my friends in their early 30s are starting to bald, or more commonly, see their hairline receding. It's my best feature.

Facial hair though is another story...

E-egg is that you?

>be white guy
>come teaching English in 3rd world countries
>get paid by 1st world standard
ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR

Isn't the opposite actually true? I thought excess testosterone actually contributes towards balding?

Only if you have a pristine kept beard like some gay leather biker faggot

Got mine to grow back.

Now have full head of hair again.

Literally. Stop being a degenerate cuck.

Balding and greying at 30 reporting in.

If you're considering teaching English abroad, location is everything. You need high pay and low cost of living. 25 years ago, Japan was the best place in the world for that. 15 years ago it was South Korea. 10 years, China. 5 years ago, Bangkok. Right now Hanoi and Da Nang are the best bang for your buck places to teach English. Live like a king and do minimal work in a country that loves you just because you're white. It's actually super relaxing.

If you wanna start teaching, I'd get a CELTA. That's the best way to start.

Forbidden technique!

I was looking at Iran as well...call it crazy but the danger is part of the allure.

i have a manly head
I look way hotter with a shaved head than with hair

Meet me at VINCOM Ba Trieu tonight and I'll buy you a consolidation 333, Quang.

People have zero understanding of physiology.

Testosterone and and it's androgenice child Dht have nothing to do with hair loss.

Hair loss is a function of depressed metabolism, serotonin and estrogen. Basically by reverting to a stressed low metabolism state cells divide rather than produce co2 and consume oxygen. As far as Hair goes it heavily relies not oxidative metabolism.

If testosterone was the case you should go bald when your 17. Most men bald later as androgens drop.

Also. If you're gonna take Finasteride. Don't. It will ruin your life.

>balding
>waiting for it to go this bad
It's like having a small cut but only doing something til its swarmed with infection and maggots.

Trump describes low energy perfectly.

Literally a state of consuming less energy. Jeb bush starved himself to lose weight and became even more low energy

You say a lot of big words but it's all bullshit

I cant sadly, from Saigon.
Also not Quang.

No, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Iran would be sick. Like I said, make sure you get a livable wage. I was looking at teaching in Bulgaria, but the wages are too low to survive. It's location location location in this industry.

ps the reason I know is because I almost moved there to find work

>2017

>not living life as a balding man who works out

>not getting the only good thing to come from women's daddy issues

True, anyway thanks for the advice Pham, gotta go now so good luck with life.

>tfw maternal grandfather and all uncles and family members on her side of the family have full heads of hair, and I'm 25 and my hair has been thinning/receding over the past year

I've never understood the attitude against gray hair. It looks good, adds a touch of sophistication and experience to your look. Maybe if you want to look like a boy it sucks, but looking young should stay a female focus.

A nigger, a Jew and a grossly obese Mexican walk into a gay bar. They approach a cum-gargling faggot with a 2-inch long, always flaccid penis using a laptop at a table.

"You wanna come back to our place?" the nigger asks the faggot. "You can toss my mexican friend's rancid herpes-and-shit-covered salad and jerk my Jewish friend's wart-and-pimple covered penis while I ram my giant unlubed nigger-cock into your gaping oft-fucked asshole."

"Literally nothing in the world would make me happier," says the faggot. "But first i need to start a "bald are degenerates" thread on Sup Forums. It will just take a moment."

I'm balding and I don't know what to do.

Hair surgery is too expensive and takes 6 months to recover.

I'm so depressed.

Finasteride is your friend.

Don't let people tell you it's dangerous.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Dht makes you bald, dht is a derivative of testosterone.

If you guys started fighting over a comb, that'd be Sup Forums in a nutshell...

Just buy finasteride.

>sophistication
*tips*

Well tell us how you did it then Mr. Outback Steakhouse.