Oh heavens above! What time do you call this my pretty?

>Oh heavens above! What time do you call this my pretty?
>What's that you say? A protest?
>Why of course my dear. One must fight for what is right.
>To think that this protest involved a throng of radiant young ladies, all with bounteous bosoms bared?
>And my dear, I do indeed chuckle heartily, for it is clear to me that your own bazoomas place first in the gallery of magnificent milkpuffles
>For, m'lady, were a young man to lay eyes upon you and not immediately remark on the potency of your heavenly orbs, one might safely assume that this man is indeed, a boob!
>Yes m'lady, a pun. Occasionally I simply must indulge. Chortle!
>Come closer to your valiant protector. Oh my goodness gracious, you truly are in fine fettle.
>I simply must encounter these blessed globes once more.
>Oooh the feeling through me, like electricity as I glance upon these pink tips, awaiting touch of a chivalrous hand.
>I must return to these givers of life, m'lady. Every man must know his roots, if he is to be any kind of man at all.
>*Gently nibbles on nipples*
>M'lady, why do you shudder at my touch?
>Why, each lick of these rosy jumperbuttocks is like a tender caress with Athene herself.
>*Slurps spittle over breasts*
>The taste, my God, the taste. M'lady, I fear you may find me a terrible beast, but I simply must beg. Wouldst thou proffer a drop of nectar?
>*Sucks drop of milk from breast*
>As sweet as a Summer Dahlia housing a bumblebee. I truly am alive.
>*Snorsh sluuuurp nyom sllllrp*
>M'lady. m'lady, I live for this.
>*Begins to ejaculate in pants*
>Oh, my own fleshrod. It's pulsating prowess silences all! The force of this is enough to make a kind sir void his bowels! >M'lady, m'lady. Prepare! Prepare I say. For the harvest has failed and God yet might make his response be known! Ooh GRRP UUMP
>*BRAAAAAAAP PFNAAAAAR BOWLLLLLT POOOOOOOOOFFFAAAAAARRP CRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPOWPOWPOW SQUUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOORP BRRRRP PFNARSCH PFNARP BRRAAAAP BOOOOOOOOORPP*

>FUTRUMP!

More like FAT RUMP!

Fucking christ the second from the left. Sauce OP I'm diamonds right now.

Butt ugly asses

*BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT*

IMAGINE

Damn thats my fetish

This is honestly worse than ISIS webms

fpbp

> ALL

10/10

Aussie bantz legacy secured.

Baby boomer woman are the worst generation in history.

Why you ask?

Because they spawned the garbage that continues their legacy of being degenerates.

between the four of them, they've had sex three times.

1 out of 4 fatties are on the rag.

isn't funny the one with the best ass is wearing underwear it's almost as if women understand exactly the value of their sexuality and buy into it even when they're degenerate leftest

the second from the left has a hairy arse!

muh aussie bantz

For the win!

i dinnae whats wrong with you lad

THE PEOPLE

muh jelly little post.

>Chortle!