Reminder that all of your racism towards blacks is based on fear and insecurity...

Reminder that all of your racism towards blacks is based on fear and insecurity. Most of you are 140lb twiglets or fat sacks of lard that have sub average testosterone, no muscle, and tiny dicks. You know that black men are taking your women and you can't compete. You're so hysterical about black men plowing white women that you accuse every woman of coal burning or potential coal burning.

k

Based bong!
Racism has no place in 1st world countries!

what happened to the sun never sets in the British empire faggot

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

implying they don't commit a disproportionate amount of all crimes in america. implying alot of them don't go to jail. even with affirmative action they still suck. sage nigger apologist

That's true, but a lot of it is also irrational fear and insecurity.

My racism towards blacks is due to black people stealing from me, begging me for money as they hang out near all the ATM machines in my old country, turning American cities and neighborhoods into war zones, for constantly trying to assert dominance by acting like assholes to random strangers, for promoting drug culture, for fighting dirty, for resisting arrest and fighting police officers and then playing the victim when they get rightfully man-handeled.

Thank God Japan has 200 black people total. Too bad they still pull the same shit here.

Sure, it has nothing to do with how much crime niggers commit, or how much of a drain on society they are with social programs such as welfare and food stamps, or the insane amount of tax dollars being spent on niggers in jails, and it especially has nothing to do with the way they turn entire cities into something that looks like it's from a post-apocalyptic world.

>assert dominance by acting like assholes
That's exactly what I'm saying, most of you are betas and omegas, got bullied by some alpha black and now talk shit on the internet.

See
Most of you feel an existential threat by blacks fucking white women and are completely irrational about it.

Lol, you're a fuck. I'm 250, 15% bf. Blond with green eyes. Last 2 gf were models (narcissistic af, don't date them, I learned). Don't give a shit if they date white woman (usually are degenerate liberal women).
Just yesterday was chilling outside restaurant. Broke black man asked for change. Told him to fuck off. He then said the white race should be exterminated and I should go back where I came from. Told him he should go back, live in his mud hut, and die of aids. That is, if the native blacks don't kill him first.

Fuck off jamal

>implying this guy is British

>I'm 250, 15% bf

Yeah, yeah, post pics or fuck off, larper. I guarantee you couldn't even bench 100kg.

Niggers are unfit for western society. They idolize violence, warlordism and degeneracy. Most at africa peaked at animal herding. Sub saharan africa was mostly still hunter gatherer during the roman empire.

Insecure niggers post these projection threads on the regular.

I am sure the irony that you have to use a white computer network and english to spread your veiled jealousy is lost on you.

You mad fat faggot?

I can believe you're 250lbs of lard.
Still waiting for pics.

Definitely a fag, asking for pics

I'm asking you to prove you're not larping, but we've established you're a larper with delusional fantasies. Time for you to go eat dinner mommy has made for you, tub tub.

You and Australia are still under the crown, still counts.

>one nigger mouths off to you for no reason
>tell him to fuck off
>goes into ape mode as 5+ of his nigger pals join his side.

Even a big bear is under threat when surrounded by a pack of wolves.
Niggers are pack animals with no moral code of combat or sense of fairness.
The negro is most concerned with appearances and fears losing or looking like a bitch in front of his boys the most.
They won't offer you a fair confrontation.

I'm an Asian woman around the middle of the Kinsey scale, I consider myself centrist (see Kellie Leitch) but I used to be a huge SJW throughout HS and in Uni - what changed? I met black people in real life.

Black people complain about negative media portrayal, but the competent doctor on The Simpsons is black, has been for decades. The media portrays black people as friendly, competent, never wrong.

It is often upon meeting black people in real life that one becomes 'racist'. This happens to me the summer I worked with a bunch of black teenage males at a festival, and it happened to my white bosses too.

>the summer I worked with a bunch of black teenage males at a festival,

It was the moment my eyes opened, but really, there has been incidents prior to that where I failed to see the pattern, or made excuses.

I went to an Asian-White school with no black people, except this one mix kid, he was always saying that teachers were profiling him. In hindsight, it was his confrontational attitude, also, I think the teachers were concerned for my safety when they were watching us. He didn't get along with his mother who lived in the sole apartment block in that rich neighbourhood, no father in picture.

I still remember being catcalled when I ventured towards the blacker side of Scarborough, "Hey Asian girl, hey Asian girl....you don't like black guys?" I was so surprise at the last part because I just assumed he was white, he was not, and he followed me for a bit - white boys have never followed me, never actually made me feel threatened by their behaviour.

Post HS, I finally got some black classmates, TWO, and somehow me and this white girl ended up with both of them on our team for group projects, both were no shows. One only showed up on the day of the presentation and screwed up lines with give her. The other missed most meetings, screwed up her part of the project, it was like pulling teeth and feeding a retarded baby at once. Black girl who never showed brags about feeling a connection with a Black prof because they are both black.

>please disregard all statistical analysis in favor of an emotional response to a on existent problem

Not falling for it Shlomo, better luck next time.

>United Kingdom flag

Is pic related you?

Several years ago, I had a health crisis that lead to the end of my job after I used up my vacation time, it was a small company, I knew they didn't have the capacity to deal with my extended absence, so I gave notice, and we parted on good terms (this is important, the retention of good references, what many black people don't get when it comes to bosses and landlords).

I ended up in the homeless shelter for some time, and this was my first experience being around a lot of black women, in their home turf.

Nobody's mad at migrants because they are just taking what our government is giving them.
The point is that we are pissed about our governments for using our tax money to directly finance a billion people to come here and the media for spreading propaganda which applies to the emotion of the weak minded and makes everyone shout you down whenever you mention your rational opinion about the issue.

Especially because the ones inviting the migrants are the ones that started or atleast supported the war

U MAD BOY?

The average length of stay in a shelter is one year. The only other asian I met there was there for a few days, some white girls are there for a few weeks, some south asian a few months, black girls and women are there for years - and it's a norm for them, most aren't working to get out, they are just living up their lives, dating, AND yes, getting pregnant.

I also hate Somalis who are skinny manlets with weird alien coneheads

And i hate jews who are just disgusting

I knew a white girl there who arrived already pregnant, she works, and got herself out in a few months.

This black girl however, wasn't pregnant when she entered the shelter system. In spite of condoms being free, and birth control pill too, she got pregnant, and during the period of pregnancy, kept dating, guys who aren't the baby's daddy. She told me she needed them to pay for her smart phone's bills and for her weave.

In the shelter, I had my first extended encounter with weave, though it wasn't till I saw Sotomayors video that I realise what was under the straight hair and why the black girls were braiding each other's hair on 'hair night' and why they had a bowl with hair in it.

Hairballs often littered the hall like tumbleweed.

Fights were extremely common, the police was called every other week. To be fair, some of the fights involve white on white, one was white versus asian (wait, there was a third asian there), but MOST were black on black and they were immediately kicked out. The verbal ones stick around and made the atmosphere horrible for everyone, calls one of the staff a 'white bitch' even though staff was trying to play peacemaker before the police needed to be call, again.

>He still believes cuckthreads are created by Sup Forumsacks rather than shills