So basically, refugees and illegals are crossing the border to Canada illegally to escape Trump...

So basically, refugees and illegals are crossing the border to Canada illegally to escape Trump... and Trudeau is putting them in sanctuary cities.

Kek, this is hilarious! I bet Americans are smiling with joy knowing that all of their shitskins will be Canada's problem soon.

>Montreal

Fucking smart move. They'll be running back in no time. The French are fucking ruthless to non French speakers. They will literally form gangs to beat the shit out of them for not speaking French.

French Canadians and English Canadians already hate each other in Quebec and now they want to add refugees to the equation? This is gonna be fun to watch

They still move out though. Isn't that the whole point? Fucking hell, the chess pieces are moving themselves.

Also, Montreal is 90% controlled underground by Hells Angels. They ain't fans of non whites

>The French
>fucking ruthless to non French speakers.
>pickone.jpg

Then explain every conflict since Napoleon.

Quebecois are not normal French. They are a mix of the bravest French men and the ruthless native savages

Yeah right. Thats exactly what we're seeing in France right now.

Kek

The nigs there speak French...

They just have a quick vote huh, just like that? Literally the dumbest shit I've ever heard. All they have to do is one fucking spin piece on John Oliver and all the libcucks will be gushing over mandatory self-euthanasia or whatever else they decide they push.

>(((critics)))

It will be a bonding exercise. With a common enemy, the old divisive lines will be soothed.

Wonder how many Mexicans are gonna try to cross through America to get to Montreal.

Imagine a kind of modern day underground railroad, except with sanctuary cities leading to northern freedom...

Why are people so keen on helping these animals? It can't just be virtue signalling, right? This has to be some sort of brain parasite.

Quebec !=France

You can take the coward out the country but you can't take the country out of the coward.

Post link?
>Kek, this is hilarious! I bet Americans are smiling with joy knowing that all of their shitskins will be Canada's problem soon.
Yes we are.

>Mexicans have to walk to Canada now

Hopefully the murder rate goes up

>Fucking smart move. They'll be running back in no time.

nice fantasy.