youtu.be/9tQSOlF9ZZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who is this femen demon?

Ran out of funding.

shut down when they wanted to bring feminism to israel. really makes you thnk

>Slavery is fascism
DEEP

soros pulled out

They attacked Islam and the Liberals, being the hypocrites they are, dropped them like hot potaetoes.

Tried to move into israel, got defunded.

They tried to break into Israel and coincidentally ran out of funding at the same time.

>they will never hold you down and mercilessly peg you while forcing you to apologize for the shoah

a decent idea(so many women in ukrain and ostblock are raped and sold into brothels in dubai and west) but used to further the interest of the jew,who is mostly the person responsible for the above.
also this

>shut down

You guys clearly don't get it. I don't know about this group specifically, but they are nothing unique. Topless cunts bitching about "muh period" making them superior or inferior or something. Doesn't matter. The point is, that there are literally hundreds of these feminist groups and they are raised and dropped constantly from the spotlight. The groups are constantly cycled to make it look "grass root" and genuine like they are the majority. The truth is, they are mostly the same people who travel in similar circles and move between this group. They are all one hivemind but operate under different names. Just like how ISIS and Al Qaeda are different groups in name, but in reality they are both sand nigger mudslime scum who should be eradicated from the earth.

>get funded by Jews to attack men
>they use brain and try to attack men but the ones they are going to attack are the ones funding them.

They didn't know the hand feeding them was a man. And they aren't smart enough not to take money like whores.

that poor kid in the back

Sorors lost their millions by betting against Trump.

her penis is on crooked.

Good? Why should an apology be part of that?

It didn't catch on because too many feminists are fat pigs.

>Those spastikas drawn on their chests

>millions
I think you mean tens of thousands

Their services are not currently required by their corporate masters. Also, the whole Israel thing, where they forgot where their bread was buttered.

They're no longer needed since they provided a blueprint that all degenerate fucked-by-stepdad liberal whores now use without even being told to

Soros stopped funding when they wanted to protest in Israel, not even kidding

They choked on SEMEN.

I didn't even notice at first, holy fuck

There should be more groups like this.
Scum is building

youtu.be/9tQSOlF9ZZM

>What happened to (((FEMEN)))

(((Soros))) happened. What's more to come will be free market, essentially fixing the problem

>implying these "girls" don't have real dicks under the fake ones

Then nighttime comes and the little piece of meat is chained up again, after she gets daddy's yumyums of course, yumyums in her tumtums.
>Yummy yummy yummy I've got daddy's cummy in my tummy and I feel like tasting mommy's fishpaste

The horrible pig sex I'd do to the blonde

I think the pendulum has swung just far enough back to the right that almost everybody thinks they're fucking insane and gross.

>threatened to become active in Israel
>sorros cut th funding
>?????

Jews are more interested in promoting ISIS these days. They'll be back when needed by the guys who control us.

>(((Soros))) happened.

Proof?

I wish you could see a woman's boobs before you put time and effort into her. The one on the right, her boobs are kind of a deal breaker.

Underrated

Did they really think anyone was going to take them seriously dressing like that?

the one in the middle tho

I love FEMEN. They have the BEST feminists over there in Europe!

>soros pulled out
Did he come too soon?