DENMARK YES

DENMARK YES

>Danish student 'who killed 100 ISIS militants has $1million bounty on her head but is treated as terrorist'

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/danish-student-who-killed-100-9776839

Other urls found in this thread:

sofrep.com/74725/fake-news-alert-no-danish-woman-not-kill-100-isis-fighters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what she a kurd looks white

Dyed hair m8.
She's almost cute but a bit too butch. Might be a lesbian.

Dead meme.

she's syrian

ISIS wants to kill a non-white invader to Denmark. What's the problem

Go back to the zoo, ABBO

>Joanna Palani, 22, claims to have killed 100 militants during battles in Iraq and Syria as a crackshot sniper.

Sure, she totally has the appearance of a jet pilot.

She looks like a male gipsy. Anyway she's killed lots of mudslimes, no wonder our cucked governments want to punish her, cause she did the right thing.

You have my respect and my appreciation, Miss Palani.

??? You mean should be awarded 1 million

you forgetting ww2 history, newfag?

>killed 100 isis militants

Fake

there i a decent chance that this is a danish media jew trick to make people get the feels and sympathize with muh arab brown people. the danish (((media))) is in my opinion one of the most sneaky in the world, and not in a good way. they are so good at manipulating people. if she killed 100 people she is not mentally fit to be a citizen in denmark. if she was an official soldier for denmark the situation would be different. but im pretty sure that this is just spin to manipulate peoples feelings. you all think denmark is so good but our medias is as disgusting as usa, germany and almost sweden. heck ours is probably the ones who lie and manipulate the most.

I've read her entire story is made up, and this article doesn't really say anything specific, or give details.

What we're to assume is that she is going to be prosecuted for (((some crime))) for going to Syria and killing an (((untold))) number of (((refugees/terrorists))).

If that was the case, working for a PMC, as security personnel, or "Soldiers of Fortune" (as in Rhodesia) would immediately become illegal/and or have nobody volunteering in case Denmark decides to put them in jail.

>Female
>22
>Killed 100 experienced militants
Find me one picture of her in a dirty uniform. You can't because she's never participated in a battle. This is just propaganda.

>yuor dick, hrrmmmfff

At any rate, she is probably propaganda to lure desperate people to fight for kurds. I doubt the 100 claim but I don't doubt she has more guts than 99 % of Sup Forums

A fake story I remember.

>Joanna Palani
>palani
>danish
She is italian , i know several people with that surname

white male here

i'd wife her up and have kids with her

>danish

Holy shit, that plate carrier hasn't been fitted properly at all. The top of the carrier should be level with her collarbone. I bet she hasn't killed a single ISIS member.

Yo what the fuck is up with that vest tho?

stop using this shitty [insert country] YES/NO MEME that only antifa faggots would use. commit sudoku fukface

You realize the entire thing was a lie. Some pershmerge guys on their official Facebook said it was all lies.

Can we do a fundraiser for this girl to show our support for her?

all these faggots complaining that's she's persian/kurdish are prob jealous she looks 100x more white than you ugly fucks. More Proof Persians are based as hell.

>Joanna Palani, 22, claims to have killed 100 militants during battles in Iraq and Syria as a crackshot sniper.

>She also says she freed a group of women and children being held as sex slaves by ISIS and then taught them how to become soldiers and fight back.

>believes she has a $1million bounty on her head
>believes

Sounds like bullshit.

she is not danish you fucking subhumans.

that is because she is a kurd shitskin.

this

shut up Svensker

>support a commie shitskin who belongs in a camp

nej

I unironcially know this girl

tell her to pack her bag and go die fighting her own kind.

>Danish student
>is in fact Arab or Turk or some sand or other
made me thingk

r u a shitskin

She has a danish passport. That makes her Danish whenever you like or not

>Joanna-Palani
"Dansk-kurdiske Joanna Palani, der blev fodt i Irak og kom til Danmark som treårig, er en af i alt syv såkaldte Syrienkrigere, som har fået frataget deres pas af det danske politi"

She is 100% Iraqi / Kurd mix. Not one drop of Dane in her.

How typical of red and white flag cucks.

Danish is an ethnicity so no. It makes her a danish citizen.
Even our government does not count people like her as danish in surveys.

Now stop talking about things you know nothing about.

oh and fun fact, she no longer has a danish passport.

Trained women are more accurate with rifles from the standing position. It's the hips.

RACIST BTFO

this is so obvious a nice little story that is tempting to pass on since it sounds correct and surprising , did you ever check the truth of this claim? no? its bullshit

Kek we have 140 ISIS scum walking our streets while recieving help and welfare from the government at the moment. No jail time or anything for them.

It also came out (AGAIN!) that we are paying welfare to active ISIS terrorists currently located in Syria.
This country is fucking fucked and cucked...

Actual snipers don't spend as much time firing from a standing position as your video games would have you believe.

>stop using this shitty [insert country] YES/NO MEME that only antifa faggots would use.
>newshit opinion
>newshit filename
story checks out

Racists on suicide watch, how will they ever recover.

indeed.

The leeches and Islamic scum most be removed.

>Even our government does not count people like her as danish in surveys
Oh, but they do if she has one or more parents with a citizenship and was born in the country. The "only 10% foreigners!" meme is a filthy lie

>they do if she has one or more parents with a citizenship and was born in the country.
I am well aware of that crap.

however in her case:
>both her parents are born outside of Denmark
>she was born in Iraq.
so even by our governments cu cked standards she is not consider a "native" Dane.

>Falling for the Kurds meme
She deserves it.

yea this is total bs shes literally fucking wearing eyeliner while carrying a pkm

Pretty sloppy propaganda desu

who cares if it is bullshit or not. Its just some random shitskin being pushed as a proof that diversity is strength.

>her

yea and i was just thinking she look italian what the fuck is going on with this story? everything is bullshit

She is neither danish or Italian. She is an Iraqi / Kurd mix.

Neither in military-organized combat nor competitive shooting is your statement accurate. You're full of shit.

Is the immigrant situation in Denmark really that bad?
I want to go live in Denmark someday

Never heard of her.

things that never happened. sofrep.com/74725/fake-news-alert-no-danish-woman-not-kill-100-isis-fighters/

These are the refugees we should be taking in.

hehe, what brits think is white nowadays. noice

palani still sounds suspiciously italian

It's not as bad as the rest of Europe, but that doesn't say much.
Something needs to happen and fast.