Whats with all this alien shit, just more /pol autists?

Whats with all this alien shit, just more /pol autists?

Other urls found in this thread:

iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-2000005099955.html
youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5vovks/did_any_one_see_whats_going_on_at_Sup
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113816232/
youtu.be/EQQjjSB7vVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aliens run a pizza shop and snuck 11 arabs through security and are plotting with the deep state to get Trump impeached and replaced with Bernie Sanders.

some ayylmao shows up on pol and get insta deleted

Probably just some LARPers stirring up shit, but apparently the other night, somebody posted a thread with an image of an AYY they stole from some gub'ment site.

Shortly afterwards, Sup Forums was interrupted, the thread was removed from the archive and because of it, hiroshimoot disabled image uploading for a few hours.

Naturally, the conspiritards here went apeshit and now people are doubling down on the 'ayy' posting.

You'd think nu-moot or some mod would have given us an explanation by now

I'm talking to you swaglord. What's with this shit?

Mali zeleni su posvuda
Nema smisla skrivati se

I doubt its fake this time.

Everyone who saw it had any doubt that its actually real. Some even showed signs of a slight mental breakdown - common when faced with a life changing discovery.

Bots are deleting any material close to its origin.

Got screencaps?

It's at the point where they won't even let us talk about it. It's strange and like I said you'd think someone would have explained it to us by now.

kys larper, this is the internet, if someone uploaded an alien picture it would have been saved by multiple people and reuploaded everywhere

no just newfags being directed to the correct board for this topic.

Report all illegal alien posters

traps have have finally been deciphered

Kind of looks like....3D Pepe?

Kek wills it!

Aliens did pizza gate
Also is confirmed fake..

So what exactly was posted? A picture of a body or something?

>that autist what right

Holy shit I didn't want to believe it but these shills just make me more nervous

Either /pol is full of tinfoil stormfags, or they are just meming
Given that it's Sup Forums, likely the latter

I need some god damn sauce on this burger bro

Some scaly reptilian huminoid looking thing. If it actually happened it's long gone by now. It's very possible that it's just a few anons fucking with everyone but who the fuck knows. GIVE US AN EXPLANATION SUSHIMOOTO

It's a huge larp probably by shills.

Sup Forums crashed and needed emergency maintenance. Check their twitter

The image in question was a cow fetus that was miss carried. There is a news article about it from2015.

I would post links but on mobile.

This. Just tried to open up a thread I sawm 404ed with 2 replies. Couldn't download pic either

>wtf is going on

Ay lmao threads are against board rules just go to /x/

These are e fake but the original was smth like this

You're conspiring with the Russians arent you?

>Aliens

Are you really going to fall for the oldest misdirection tactic in the CIA playbook? They did this in the 60s, it's on record that Intelligence services leaked fake UFO Intel to misdirect from actual military R&D. Please don't fall for these slide threads/pol/

It's a LARP taking advantage of the paranoia surrounding the downtime.

The original thread never actually existed.

The most convincing image is pic-related. It has deliberate image corruption applied. Why not just post the original?

Does anyone else remember the purple NWO flag supposedly found embedded inside one of early pizzagate images? It had exactly the same image corruption filter applied. It was later revealed to be a LARPER taking advantage of the pizzagate hype. A ruse. (pizzagate is very real however)

meh alt-right Milo ayy-lmao mustn't get his hands on the nuclear codes
Go fuck yourself, you ball of compressed meat.

anyone saw the wierd lights last night?

and we are close to new moon too...fuck!

is happening

iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-2000005099955.html

LOOK AT DIS

>Poland
>sketchy link
Yea OK big guy

Hmm these images fire my neurons larper.

It's a false flag, because today (Thursday) follwing things will happen:

worldcorp will release extended version of "fatherhood.webm"

James O'Keefe will release what is called "CNN Leaks"

President Trump will have a press conference on human trafficking

The alien shit is just to distract

It's something falling from the sky. News article in another language

They paid the jews to start trying to make us think it wasnt real, nice try Goldberg

you do know worldcorp is just some rap fag trying to promote his shit? it's been proven, why do larpers exist?

the real pic save it before they delete it

Why is it dark damnit
Cant see shit on my phond

An alien posted a selfie to Sup Forums, and then Sup Forums crashed.

fi means Finland
this guy is rite

there was a thread about this but deleted

There-s no ayyEHAT THE FUCK IS DAT THING HOLY SHIT

Here's the flag in question.

It was a LARP. Possibly to mislead pizzagate investigators.

Does anyone else remember the Assange Blockchain conspiracy? D.A.K.
That was a LARP too. I was convinced for a while. Turns out it was another LARP. This time to discredit Assange.

Possibly agency psyops. More likely bored anons trolling other anons.

Why has no one who saw it come forth and discredit it then?

Everyone who supposedly saw it, claims it to be the real thing.

unhence the lights yourself if i post the real one its get insta scanned and banned

IT IS

REAL HERO

Another.

My mobile phone could only do this much
Tbqh it looks like a dick
And judging by the nature of the post it probably is

The archive was LITERALLY deleted you fucking retarded bong.

That single move is what has people so interested in this mess now.

Blatant disinfo faggotry like this is also a large motivator.

DELETE THIS MAMMAL

The article quotes an expert who says it's an airplane

file deleted

Lends credence to there never having been a thread, and everyone's trolling

Also anyone who has been on Sup Forums for the last few years will remember a similar situation happened in the past. The site crashed and was down for several hours. There were rumours of threads being discretely removed just like now.

However it wasn't aliens last time. It was a video of a Russian jet following closely behind an aeroplane as they fly low over apartment blocks (possibly being refueled)

MEN IN BLACK
DELETE THIS
NOW

I think theyre talking about this one maybe i saw it a few times, threads 404ed when i tried to click on them

Wait, was it this? I never got to see it when it actually happened, but i have this.

youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc

ayylmaoooooo

I saw this exact phenomenon in Ontario canada about 4 days ago. Near a militay base. There were two of them in the sky. Tried to follow them but they went below the horizon.

>aliens IRL coincidentally happen to look exactly like aliens from the fiction (oblong head, big eyes, etc.)
do you realize how unlikely that is

Higher brightness of Dont know why would someone delete a dick pic tho

Probably about one in four

Come on guys i had to wagecuck and missed it. Just post the fuckin ayylmao.

I lurk on Sup Forums often, and I'd usually pass this off as a meme or LARP. . .
However, even with fucked up Sup Forums memes, they are rarely scrubbed that fast. I was scrolling the site last night when it happened, I saw the photo, clicked "view thread", and when the thread loaded all pics were gone. I refreshed the page to make sure it wasn't my wifi, and the thread was in 404ville.
After that, I go to the catalog and it was gone. Checked the archive, and gone. This thread got nuked fast. Within a minute (from when I first saw it) at most. It is also worth mentioning that ANY pedogate, or pizzagate thread is also getting nuked almost instantly on Sup Forums.
The curious thing is; a lot of boards on Sup Forums are talking about this, not just Sup Forums. Usually with their shitty half-baked bullshit memes, it stays in Sup Forums and the rest of Sup Forums ignores it. I'm not discounting that this is a meme, or a giant LARP, it very well could be, but if it is, it is an exceptionally well planned and perpetrated meme/LARP.
Objectively, here is what I find odd;
Thread was completely nuked within a minute or two.
Sup Forums lets all kind of heinous shit float around Sup Forums, but this thread got nuked?
Sup Forums isn't the only board talking about it.
It didn't show up in the catalog, or archive.
Whether it was legit, or a distraction, I don't know. Something is fucky though. O'Keefe planning CNN Leaks, Trump's meeting concerning human trafficking tomorrow, all of Jame's Woods tweets, de Rothschild's tweet, NASA's announcement....it just feels like something is brewing.

>horizon

you mean under the earth ?

Ayy lmaos are the final redpill

no i mean i live in a valley and was folowing to the west in my car but it went past the point where i could see it because of hills/trees on the horizon.

I've just encountered a Grey myself. I want to not believe anymore.

But it's possible to make a life-like suit. I just don't know. Someone should've at least screencap the original thread they didn't have to download the pic.

Here it is, save this picture quick before it gets deleted

I KNOW ONE OF YOU FAGLORDS HAS THE FUCKING PICTURE JUST THROW IT ON A OLD FTP SERVER AND GIVE IT TO US

A realistic explanation of what happened would be pretty simple: because the image was deleted too fast by the mods (since it wasn't politics-related), archives failed to save it. I'm not sure about 4plebs, but Fireden for example is so slow that any thread deleted in range of 2-3 minutes is just not going to be fetched.
So the image was only deleted from the original thread, archives just never had it in the first place.

This is the best i could do brightening the image

Maybe the leaf was lying, maybe this isnt the original, can any original people in the thread confirm this is the image?

Why is that first line seems like an opening to a bad creepypasta?

I mean some Sup Forums poster killed someone and uploaded the body and nothing happened....I think someone found a real Ayyy lmao

Yeah it's just coincidence Sup Forums gets taken down and scrubbed clean for 2 hours right after it was posted

>people's still haven't gmasked it

Come on guys

what's gmask?

what i find interesting about the whole ordeal, is the pace of which the content was removed.

recently, 4ch went on a moderator (janitor?) hiring binge. you seriously can't tell me that some pimply-faced autistic virgin within a minute, tops, can determine that not only is that confidential, but that it had to be wiped.

there recently was a post about ad revenue - a company will tell you that in return for ad revenue, you will have to accept their access to your board, with full moderator rights.

IF that thread truly did exist, and IF it truly was deleted, then it means with almost certainty that Sup Forums is compromised.

i personally find it far more believable that this was a seriously good larp.

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5vovks/did_any_one_see_whats_going_on_at_Sup Forums/

/22/2017 - ONLY CONCLUSIVE INFORMATION RIGHT NOW

Original Thread was titled
"24489 Taken Aprox 24 miles north west of Luke Airforce Base Phoenix Az. Lab H4C"

Thread was made anywhere between 12am and 2am, and outage occurred right after, thread was only up 30-45 seconds before site was down, and images/posts wiped.

Thread from 4am that morning - Thread at 10am - archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113816232/

Later that afternoon - (this is the first point at which the alien is said to be outside in the photo)

*Thread from immediately after outage, discussing removal of posts/imagery - Descriptions (based off of earliest posts) -
“The aliens head was seen from the left side and it was looking to the left in the picture and slightly at the camera. Almost diagonally”
“I did see the alien, yellow scales black eyes with small pursed lips. Thought it was a shill thread so didn't open but saw the pic”
“They ayylmao looked like it had scales all over and was dark in colour. Its eyes looked like dried up prunes and had human like features but much smaller in comparison to its head.” – Poster from previous thread
“Nah not even close. It was a super high quality photo.”

See the threads above for other matching descriptions, however none of the images posted so far have been even close.

>IF that thread truly did exist, and IF it truly was deleted, then it means with almost certainty that Sup Forums is compromised.
Regardless of whether the image was fake or not, the thread was deleted because it's not Sup Forums-related.
Go and create a thread with any image with ayy lmao and mods will rightfully delete it since it has nothing to do with politics.
>leddit
Kill yourself, my nigger.

These are all the fakes

Guys is this it^^^^
Is this the image???

No

Explain?

Typical fucking leaves.

Were you in the thread? Have you seen the image?

How am I a leaf burger bro ?

There IS an image on Reddit. Just google Sup Forums alien pic and click on the r/conspiracy link. Check all the images there, it is extremely high res and it looks extremely realistic. It's definitely real life.

Scared the shit out of me the first time

The best proof that something happened is this. These MSpaint interpretations were drawn by 3 different anons and uploaded like 30 seconds apart

youtu.be/EQQjjSB7vVo

Not you. A leaf posted a black image, said "is real picture, brighten to see ayy lmao"
I brightened it and its fake.

Here it is you fucking retards

dat last ayy lmao

Here's a quick rundown.

this is some fucked up fetus and the image is from 2015