The Guardian goes full parody:

archive.is/JOJAV

Authoritarianism is good!

>We’re currently in the midst of something of a backlash against political correctness. And by “we” I mean, quite specifically, newspaper opinion columnists. Every couple of weeks another article will be published railing against campus no-platforming or leftwingers policing language, and proclaiming, pompously, how vital it is that “we” should be free to offend.

>In their crusade against the dastardly social justice warriors, the pontificators are joined by a bevy of right-leaning politicians and an army of juvenile internet trolls. As far as I can tell, most ordinary people remain largely unfazed by the whole thing. Possibly because, beyond a handful of overexposed incidents involving university students, it’s hard to identify what the supposed threat actually consists of.

GULAG ARCHIPELAGO

SORT YOURSELF OUT

where the fuck did you get a computer?

Lurk moar

UNCOMMON

R A R E

There are 100 million ethiopians. Its not surprising some of them might have a computer.

This bit really made me think.

>The balance of power is important. Even where incidences of campus censorship do seem egregious, they’re limited in their impact. Student activists don’t have the ability to stop high-profile journalists writing what they damn well please, however much they might wish it were otherwise. There’s a debate to be had about how we think about and define free speech, but as long as Kelvin MacKenzie and Katie Hopkins are still getting published in hugely popular national newspapers it’s largely academic.

>Unlike the genuinely worrying authoritarianism of Theresa May’s government – which is backed up with political power – censorship by the left is, at most, a paper tiger. However, it’s a useful distraction for reactionaries as it allows them to avoid grappling with a far trickier question: while we recognise that free speech should be a protected right, to what extent do we have a personal duty to consider the impact of our words on other people?

People invited to campuses - which were once the hotbed of alternative political debate and which had a responsibility to challenge their students - repeatedly being shut down through violence is not really that bad because Katie Hopkins has a job. Really activates the old almonds.

>that article
And not a single argument was actually made

HHHNNGG my Brother.

Journalists make arguments after researching and investigating

Columnists simply write opinions and get paid three times more.

Columnists are the fucking worst

>Believing the Guardian is a reputable newspaer
Ishygddt

>Here's my opinion and why it should be your opinion too, and if it's not, then you're a bigot

When will they realize that this methodology doesn't work?

>Modern journalists

>research and investigating

Choose one

>Abi Wilkinson
Every fucking time.

That's because they're all columnists now, but yes I agree.

It's all about sensationalism now

>mainstream leftist newspaper
JUST

unCZECHED

Does your government not know about this board?

This was an article from yesterday. The irony at the guardian is stupefying.

I recognise most of those headlines and know you missed out loads of others.

Guardian circulation is about to drop below the Daily Record, a Scotland-only newspaper.

It all goes back to nothing...

I DONATED 0.00£. MATCH ME!

Post the "article" about the woman who doesn't want her baby to grow up because she will miss the smell of its poo.

Wew fucking lad

>But while the modest fashion revolution might be a recent thing in the UK, it has been a booming global industry for many years. Muna Abu Sulayman, dubbed the Oprah Winfrey of the Arab world, is the first Saudi Arabian woman to become an international TV presenter. Speaking at London modest fashion week she said: “It’s dangerous to assume that it’s only now modest fashion has become popular. When we talk about Muslim fashion entrepreneurs, who are we talking about? They’ve been around for years. There are really great designers coming out from Saudi Arabia, from Malaysia … ” The difference: “It’s only now that the west has recognised this.”

>Modest wear is also transcending the Muslim label, flourishing among orthodox Jewish women, Christian women, and those who identify with no faith as well.

The Guardian now promoting 'modest' wear for women.

good one

What the fuck is it with this against women bullshit..the only reason they mix women everywhere into it to hqve them fight their own people..

Lgbt..and women
Blacks...and women
Muslims...and women

As if...niggers..as if...our women are queens,chancellors and managers of big corporations...
i mean..you know...but yeah islam is peo feminism sure

They have this perceived ladder of privilege. Muslims, blacks and women specifically are at the bottom, with straight white men at the very top and open to any and all criticism. It's based, incorrectly, on false historical oppressions, and not modern day opportunities. That's probably because, in the UK at least, no one is less likely to go to university than young white men. And the suicide rates of young men to women is drastically higher. These problems are to be ignored. British imperialism 200 years ago is far more relevant.

Plenty of guardian "journalists" are happy to parrot lies like the wage gap.

RARE
A
R
E