"Persians and Europeans,we do share a foundation that is deep"- Richard Spencer

"Persians and Europeans,we do share a foundation that is deep"- Richard Spencer

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_3716291703&feature=iv&src_vid=2lsoZ0uDOGY&v=Txk-CZRFEoQ
iipdigital.usembassy.gov/st/english/article/2004/01/20040113191603atarukp0.6147425.html#ixzz4Hq7acVUS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"Zarathustra was the first to consider the fight of good and evil the very wheel in the machinery of things: the transposition of morality into the metaphysical realm, as a force, cause, and end in itself, is his work."
—Nietzsche, Ecce Homo, "Why I Am a Destiny", §3, trans. Walter Kaufmann

this is the 3rd thread i've seen

genetic foundation, R1a haplogroup and culture.

but its stronger related to eastern europe.

We wuz aryans n sheit

You do realize that the R1a haplogroup just traces paternal lineage and doesn't say anything other than just that?

There are niggers that are R1a.

They don't have much of it.
Iran was conquered by the charioteers from Sintashta-Arkaim complex but they didn't leave a genetic mark.
Jews also have R1a.

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_3716291703&feature=iv&src_vid=2lsoZ0uDOGY&v=Txk-CZRFEoQ

It's literally true

t. Kurd

BTW, Spencer’s wife left, by all accounts she was more masculine than he and is far smarter.

>R1a haplogroup just traces paternal lineage
you dont say.
>and doesn't say anything other than just that?
what do you mean by that?
>Jews also have R1a.
soem who lived in eastern europe yes.
especially from poland and ukraine regon.
>conquered by the charioteers from Sintashta-Arkaim complex but they didn't leave a genetic mark.
thats because the are also R1a, the same as skythians.

>Persians

they couldn't even take over greece and eventually greeks fucked them

persia has always been a joke

>persia has always been a joke

one of the most developed and civilised empires in human history you creten.

WE

it's cretin you embecile

if they were so great why greece cities were better ?
why Alexandre dicked them so hard ?

she is definetly had some surgieries, i know one when i see one. cant fool me bitch

>thats because the are also R1a, the same as skythians.

The point is that Iranians were conquered and forced to speak Iranian by their rulers.
It's like Hungary. Hungary was conquered by Magyars and the Slavic people there were forced to speak Hungarian.

Read a history book, you retard.

Also, it's imbecile.

Richard Spencer is most likely a controlled agent who got btfo by antifa, is pro-homosexuals and is even strongly rumored to be closeted himself.

As for Persians, they are just the mestizo result of ancient Aryans intermixing with indigenous dark bitches from the Iranian plateau like the Elamites plus a later huge admixture from Arabs who controlled the country for centuries. Nothing more and nothing less.

Indo-Iranians of Sintashta culture did not conquer indigenous people of Zagros Mountains or the Elamites. They supplanted their cultures and language and mixed to a certain extent.

never heard about Alexandre and i'm the on who should read a book ?

your beloved sandniggers were barbaric trashs
and got wiped on multiple occasions

He goes on to gloss over this and say they're foreign.

We'd all know Iran would be better with a culture more civilised than islam

Naturally considering you are closer to them and I've noticed that many cultures are influenced by Iranian culture

Also read about a whole bunch of European peoples with ancient Iranian ancestory from the Irish from the Scythians, French from the Alans and Croatias aswell from another group.

>indigenous dark bitches
They weren't all dark. Kassites and Hurrians lived in Zagros region and mountains. It was not just Elamites. Indo-Iranians mixed with these people and supplanted their culture.

That you made this thread yesterday and should stop spamming it already, faggot.

They stood for hundreds of years, you should learn some history

If we were so barbaric, then why is the Judeo-Christian heritage largely a rip-off of Zoroastrianism?

The Abrahamic faiths are largely based off Zoroastrianism. The ideas of paradise (paradise etymologically descends from the Avestan word pairidaēza), transcendental moral dualism, light = goodness & darkness = evil metaphors, angels (yazatas), personified evil figures (e.g., Asmodeus is based off daeva Aēšma), eschatological reward and punishment (Chinvat Bridge), Day of Judgment (Frashokereti), rigid duality between truth (asha) and lie (druj), savior of light (Saoshyant), and the resurrection of the dead (Yasna 19) descended from Zoroastrian influence. Read Chapter 7 of Michael Stausberg's Zarathustra and Zoroastrianism for the most up-to-date scholarly research regarding this topic.

He's trying to use Race "Science" to deescalate a fuming conflict

Not that it will matter, Murrica wants to go to war with Shiites so badly

Exactly. Persians are very smart compared to their neighbors and capable of building a good civilization.

Islam is like a cancer. It fucks cultures over seriously. Also, cousin marriage generation after generation is very bad for you - one of the reasons that genetically nearly identical "MENA" Christians do so much better than their neighbors. They probably have also endured some of the same genetic pressures as Ashkenazi Jews in Europe, though. Minority merchant class convergent evolution?

Maronites, Askenazim, Moroccan Jews, Patels, etc.?

>Arabs who controlled the country for centuries
Arabs did not maintain rule for long. Read a history book. Richard Foltz's Iran in World History is good.

He means antisemitism

>then why is the Judeo-Christian heritage largely a rip-off of Zoroastrianism?

that's all you got ?

>The point is that Iranians were conquered and forced to speak Iranian by their rulers.
>Iranians were conquered and forced by Iranians.
mikka, it doesnt make any sense.

Btw, many armies didnt want to fight the Iranians.
they layed down their arms, the Persian ruler made other kings his advisors and improved living conddtions.

>Naturally considering you are closer to them and I've noticed that many cultures are influenced by Iranian culture

and vice-versa.

there was contanct, some armed conflicts, some migrations, trade.

>ancient Iranian ancestory from the Irish from the Scythians

thats a very interesting topic.
do you have a book maybe?

that we're better than niggers hahaha

Paracletus is that you? You were great, man. The podcast world needs you.

Islamic Golden Age was largely due to Persians more than Arabs. Most of the big name scholars like Avicenna and Al-Khwarizmi were Persian, and they outnumbered Arabs.

There is a very educated and accomplished Iran diaspora in the USA too.

"There are over 500 Iranian-American professors teaching and doing research at top-ranked U.S. universities":
iipdigital.usembassy.gov/st/english/article/2004/01/20040113191603atarukp0.6147425.html#ixzz4Hq7acVUS

In the 2000 US census we were told there are 338,000 Iranians and 57.2 percent got a Bachelor's degree.

In a more recent study done by researchers in MIT done in 2006, Iranian-American population was argued to be 691,000 and 1/4th got Master's degree or higher.

There have been a lot of great Iranian scientists, such as the creator of fuzzy sets Lotfi A. Zadeh, inventor of LASIK Gholam A. Peyman, cardiologist pioneer Rashid Massumi, etc. There are many other good Iranian scientists like Nima Arkani-Hamed, Pardis Sabeti. and Cumrun Vafa that might deserve Nobel Prizes. Even the Director for Solar System Exploration at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory is an Iranian American, Firouz Naderi.

The Fields Medal winner Maryam Mirzakhanim is also pretty influential.

The best brain surgeon in Germany is an Iranian by the name of Majid Majidi btw.

Were you born to an alcoholic mother or something?
Do you think that Dagestanis can become genetically Russians if they start speaking Russian?

>Were you born to an alcoholic mother or something?
you want to bring my mother into this?
>Do you think that Dagestanis can become genetically Russians if they start speaking Russian?
Iranians are an Ethnicity.
they speak Iranian.

Dagestanis are an Ethnicity.
they speak dagestani.

what you meant possibly were the medes.

I was talking about the ethnic-Iranian, not cultural Iranians.

>they didn't leave a genetic mark.
>but they didn't leave a genetic mark.
They left about 15-20% genetic mark. I can give the source.

Iran is along with Turkey one of most ethnically diverse places in ME. You have Lurs,Azeris,Persians,Kurds,Qashqais,Balochis,Bakhtiaris,Mazenderanis etc. It's also one of genetically most diverse.

You can walk on streets and see Mongoloid,Greek,Caucasoid,Slavic,Indian and Arab looking persons all at the same time.

Iran is the Aryan homeland.

Any white person who supports ISRAEL and not IRAN is a RACE TRAITOR

>Iran is the Aryan homeland.
homeland is further north.
Iranians migrated there.

Who cares about race that much? Focus on the Zoroastrian aspects of the culture (like the Shahnameh) and the Zoroastrian minority living there in Yazd, Iran.

His right hand man is Jason Jorjani, an Iranian American professor

WE WAS KANGS

"The Persians are master negotiators"

I don't share anything with this people.

You can see the same in Sweden.

The predominant religion in your country?

ikr - why is he / are they doing this? Money? Sleeping with an Iranian? Whites need reinforcements?

>I don't share anything with this people.
The Abrahamic faiths are largely based off Zoroastrianism.

What he meant was that

Richard Spencer is literally controlled opposition. He literally didn't exist before Trump got elected, and neither did the alt-right. It popped up out of nowhere and now it only hurts our movement by being too far to the right. We need to be more moderate, and [[[Richard Spencer]]] is ruining itRichard Spencer is literally controlled opposition. He literally didn't exist before Trump got elected, and neither did the alt-right. It popped up out of nowhere and now it only hurts our movement by being too far to the right. We need to be more moderate, and [[[Richard Spencer]]] is ruining it.

>persians
90% of iranians are arab rape babies and are full durka on islam
>inb4 jidf

meant for you

Are Jews white?
Are Iranians white?

You get a no for the first and a yes for the second you're dealing with a retard neo-nazi.

ich mag perser trotzdem lieber als den ganzen abschaum der reinkommt

Serb rape babies

yes

>What did he mean by this?

That he hates Jews.
He likes them because he hates Jews. White nationalists are very concerned about the plight of the poor Palestinian shitskins. And the filthy mudslimes from Iran are their best friends when they're fighting with Israel.

post this pic in every anti-iranian thread