So Sup Forums is wrong again. What a surprise!

So Sup Forums is wrong again. What a surprise!
thelocal.se/20170221/why-sweden-is-not-the-rape-capital-of-the-world

Other urls found in this thread:

iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-2000005099955.html
youtu.be/Pk-ISywCbps
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pol is wrong about this...

They changed how they changed how rape is reported

>why Sweden is not the rape capital of the world
because it's only the rape capital of Europe and South Africa is the rape capital of the world?

It's not the rape capital of the world. It's the rape capital of Europe. Dumb reporters.

Rape capital of the world was some dumb african country.
Sweeden was rape capital of EU and propably Northen hemisphere.
They propably did, also they dont post any data since 2015. Wonder why....

Pretty sure some Middle Eastern country is the rape capital of the world, though obviously the rapes all go unreported.

So, Sweden?

>when you import mudslimes and your women get raped but it's ok because it's not real rape if swedes are fine with it

Angry foreigner already debunked this nonsense about how Sweden reports rape. Norway has extremely similar rape laws but nowhere even remotely near the same number of nonconsentual dickings

>Sweden isn't the rape capital of the world its just the rape capital of europe because there are muslim and african countries where our refugees are coming from with higher rape rates haha you dumb right wing Nazis we foiled you again!

Is this some kind of humor? You seem slightly retarded desu.

>Why Sweden is not the rape capital of the world
>Sweden is actually a country and not a capital City
>pantsonfire

I think the fact that there's an article called "Why Sweden is NOT the rape capital of the world" kind of speaks for itself.

even if the way they're reported did inflate the statistics, they can't inflate the growth of the statistic

Because in South Africa, some nog rapes a bitch every 4 minutes.

>"everything is fine in Sweden, trust me!"
>t. shitskin mudslime
Fuck off

Please stop the micro aggressions or I will be forced to file rape charges.

TFW swede guys let their women getting raped cause they've had enough of all this feminist bullshit

IGNORE SLIDE THREADS
IGNORE SLIDE THREADS
IGNORE SLIDE THREADS

First I was like

Then I was like

Well it's possible we are, but there's no official statistics so it's impossible to give any facts on the matter. Could be worse in many other countries. I've just never found a reliable source, so basically you have to go case by case if you're really that invested in finding out. But most police reports just gets thrown in the garbage.

that top picture looks like it was taken in a kindergarten classroom. With the round table and the kiddie chair. fitting.

>female victims of sex crimes doubles in the same 4 years that immigrants are flooding in.

Really makes you rage.

It was supposed to be a "protest" of this picture.

>Sweden rape capital of world
>South Africa exists

Pick one

The local is fake news.

rape capital of the civilized world

Nice

>NTU 2016 shows a 10% spike in crime
>media charts always stop at NTU 2015

what a (((coincidence)))

btfo

Isn't NTU just a survey? IIRC it's an increase of total respondents that said they feared they would be a victim of a sex crime.

This.

Yes, but the media presents it as though it's fact. The chart I quoted, for example, appears to be crime statistics, but is really just NTU data from 2015.

The 2016 NTU data shows a jump from 15% in 2015 to 26% in 2016 on people who fear they would be a victim of a violent crime. The media always stops at 2015, for some reason...

PRAISE KEK.

Jesus Christ

Islam has won

From that one Swedish youtuber that has made a few videos regarding Trump's comment about Sweden, he said that the 2016 stats would likely be published some time in spring. The most concerning thing is that they no longer note nationality of the perpetrator.

The joke is that sweden is very quickly turning middle eastern sven. I assumed since you vote the way you do you must have some interesting sense of humor

This is interesting, but this does not mean pol is wrong

pol points that increase of crime in every single country that opens its borders to mass immigration from the third world

This is not something that I have ever cited

Ching Chong

This desu

It will be the way things are going.

They also count cat calling and stuff. ;(
Yesterday i read about how women were assaulted by just simple cat. Calls

How based would dat be?

If a Republican tried to argue semantics when it came to rape the left would Lynch the fucker. Eat shit hypocrites.

No, that would be some other shitskin majority country.

You can't rape women, it's only the guys that care about this. Like an apple tree in a garden, the tree doesn't care who picks the apples, only the man who assumed his authority as owner gets upset if someone else picks apples from the tree.

me in the top middle in red

Also the cork board with horrendous drawings tacked to it.

I'm pretty sure it -is- a classroom.

Rape capital of the world is blatantly a brown country.
Sweden is the rape capital of Europe.

so they're going to import more muslims until there's a rape equilibrium between sweden and south africa? libtard logic

desu he got us there.

It's the rape capital out of all the countries that even peripherally matter.

oh no i m #swedistan now

Uh-huh, sure buddy go rehabilitate Svedend's reputation someplace people don't know better.

Muslims did riot in that city though, literally a few days later. Did Buzzfeed and John Oliver not tell you?

What the fuck is that?

Damn, that is one handsome photo.

read tha filename ya dingus

>few days
It happened that night.

Lemme guess, Sweden under sharia law now.
So it's not rape if you don't have 2 male witnesses who will testify for you right?

kek

>tfw your country is so shit you have to brag about not being the worst

The other Nordic countries are culturally similar and have a similar definition of Raep.

Also, by their own data, the Swedish definition was changed in 2005, and yet the rate tracks steadily upward from 2005-2017.

Plus, they have no evidence of their own to support their claim, such as a re-evaluation of Sweedish raep cases by U.S. Standards, or even several example of cases that would be classified differently.

For example, in the U.S., a Mohamed with no criminal record who vaginally and anally raped a 13-year-old in a school restroom would, at a minimum, get eleven years in Federal prison, and that's with no Aggravations or separate Assault charges.

In Sweden, the whole thing is worth 2 months community service.

Based.

Who do you think is Trump's waifu? Putin's?

This is correct. And most of the time the gang rapists won't testify against each other, so it doesn't count.

biased, fake news to not get their mudshit rapist sponsors pulling out

>The other Nordic countries are culturally similar and have a similar definition of Raep.
And Finland has the same number of reported sexual assaults per capita as, say, France. This clearly isn't the case. It does suggest Sweden has significantly more sexual assaults than Finland though, which is definitely the case.
>Also, by their own data, the Swedish definition was changed in 2005, and yet the rate tracks steadily upward from 2005-2017.
Changing the definition takes time. How the rapes are reported is something done on the level of the police station. You can't get them all to change the way they work that quickly, and the Swedish government claims that the change in definition also increased the number of victims who would be wiling to report, which would obviously be an upward trend.
>Plus, they have no evidence of their own to support their claim, such as a re-evaluation of Sweedish raep cases by U.S. Standards, or even several example of cases that would be classified differently.
There are examples of that, but it's not very interesting. The Swedish government would never convert their figures to US standards, because they believe the Swedish definition of rape is objectively superior and more accurate. They want you to change yours instead.

>world
Muh moving goal posts!

No one said that Sweden was the rape capital of the world. It's the rape capital of Europe.

These fucking assholes.
Of course, in Muslim countries, African countries and especially Congo there is more rape than in Sweden.

Sweden is not middle eastern?

It's not India?

>The other Nordic countries are culturally similar and have a similar definition of Raep.

denmark (and norway, i believe) track offender background. and guess what - they list a HUGE overrepresentation of offenders from those muslim nations.

>list a HUGE overrepresentation of offenders from those muslim nations
is it not the same in the UK?

>could have assaulted
That's a pretty sensationalist title desu senpai

>So Sup Forums is wrong again
Not according to Sweden.

youtu.be/Pk-ISywCbps

/thread

that's some serious damage control there

Link to the SFW version instead. You will never be able to get normal people or even conservatives to link to that.

WRONG!!!!!!

Lesotho is the rape capital of the world and it is a tribal monarchy.

Get your facts straight feget.

Sup Forums is right.

Swedes live in a lie.

>The fucking state of Sweden is such that the world is arguing over whether or not they're the rape capital of the world
>10 years ago we looked to Sweden as a world leader in terms of quality of life

JUST

>safe for work version
What makes this NSFW?

we should honestly put our home defence to use and just clear out islam
thats where the problem lies