Australia Will Become The Last Refuge Of The White Man

>some of the strictest border control in the world
>rural areas mostly opposed to multiculturalism and leftist policies in general
>over 90% white

Australia will be the last hold out against the savage hordes of Asia, Africa and Latin America. While Europe and the U.S will be drowning in shitskins Australia will still be a predominantly Anglo nation.

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-is-the-racial-demographics-of-Australia
youtube.com/watch?v=VpogV2QOD5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>over 90% white

I keep seeing this stat posted but I never see any source to back it up, not that I entirely disagree we're very white but the lebs, chinks and indians are starting to become visible everywhere

Unless we create White only societies in the unused land in the outback, we're another victim of the multiCULT I'm afraid.

quora.com/What-is-the-racial-demographics-of-Australia
Not the best sauce but it's the first thing I found

Maybe we should train our own group of football hooligans to go and fight the Russian Hooligans and we can change the culture of football to be less about the sport but full on brawls between nations.

What the fuck are you talking about? Actually it's 30% gook/chink.

Nah, Emuland will be the second home of every chinese Han in the world and you know it.
Or maybe their third since their second home is already in Vancouver.

1488 brothers.

> Australia
> white

>slovenia
>not a nation of mongrel Jews and Turks

Pick one

You forgot to add
>lead by jews are trying their hardest to sell every last cent to any Asian who will take it

>over 90% white
mudblood mongrel turk-wogs, turk-wops and the other range of sandshits are not white

I really want to see the stats now, but I guess the Census got fucked

Tasmania is like 98% white. But that is dropping...

Damn that's a cool flag. Funny how Canada is the first dominion to change its flag and it manages it to fuck it up royally, meanwhile you guys have that as a badass alternative and still retain the union jack.

Not if we make the Anglo Spear great again.

chinks are fucking everywhere mate.

Ni hao tongzhi

primary schools in rich neighborhoods are 8:10 chinks.

Good, get the fuck out of our countries and go to your little upside-down criminal island so we can nuke you all out of existence all at once. The irony is fitting.

If you haven't evolved beyond dial-up, you have no right consider yourself white nor a 1st world country.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what about russia

Its too late.

how many people can Australia really support though? isn't a fair bit uninhabited due to climate and terrain? not super knowledged on the specific geography

How do you plan to deal with Melbourne and Sydney?

what does it take to move there...when i graduate im going to look for work in aus or maine in US

The only resources we lack that are required for a large population are fresh water and ROOM

This. Once the boomers go it'll be about 50% white.

Then the gooks will get sick of overpaying for the basic jobs most white people do so then they'll cuck whitey into the gutter.

that was back in the early 2000's no longer is that stat relevant it would be closer to 60% if had to guess and that's being generous in saying that wogs are white too

could desalination plants be hypothetically used to flood the arid areas through irrigation?

would be crazy expensive, but just hypothetically.

It'd about 40% - 60% in the major cities, rural towns are a different story

t. John Stuart Hyauing

I think we already do that for people in the desert desu. We have long arse pipes that have fresh water running through them to the outback

>some of the strictest border control in the world
Pffft, yeah okay
I love you like the brother I've always wanted lad but there ain't no point in pretending everything is rosey in your land

That's pretty rad.

Time to expand the pipelines and remove the abo problem for good desu.

Those would be referring to parents born in Europe you autistic burger

Yeah...but I have arachnaphobia...

Life is shit, man...

You know what to do with undesirable insects, Hans.

No you autistic bogan that refers to people living in Australia period
You're literally becoming a nation of foreigners
Again
150 years after you started the damn country

Yeah just wait for the latest census results, it'll be 70% white.

>over 90% white

This past week alone I've been the only white person in my train carriage travelling to and from work during peak hour every day

It's definitely mucj less than that m8

I see what you did there.

>tfw live in one of the whitest cities in bongistan
>even whiter than australia

>Australia Will Become The Last Refuge Of The White Man
If that is true, why should I bother living?

pass on your genes (if you're white) fagit. how could the next generation be deprived of Aussie shitposting?

>pass on your genes (if you're white)
Only for my children to suffer in a world they don't belong in. It's bad enough most people of European descent aren't sure of their own ethnicity/are mixed euro mutts.

>no guns

Wow some last bastion

>Mfw in 2 years you won't even be able to say you're whiter than 100 of the whitest cities/towns/villages in America

Yes and you not doing your part contributes to the problem.

Believe me, I understand the feeling, but we have no right to give up on what our ancestors bled for because it's tough. Our kids and genes are needed to maintain the greatest civilization in the world, and one day hopefully reclaim it. And then they'll pass the baton.

Australia will have to significantly up its military game, atm it can barely handle Indonesia.

youtube.com/watch?v=VpogV2QOD5Y

>Australia
haha u r like baby

That souldn't even be a joke. I'd expect it to be white.
What?
>you not doing your part contributes to the problem.
Despite being aware of this I don't have a chous e anywy.

>implying
Kebab removers have the Lys on their chest.

No guns

the whitest city in the us is roughly 20% less white than the city i live in

whats uo mate

how hell i pass captcha. Hkow you bloks going?>

Stop lying to Sup Forums and yourself. The disease is here too big time and only a fool would deny it. Yeah, white people still inhabit the country, big deal. There is virtually no real industry left in this country. The youth are messed up big time. White people are well below even replacement level birth rate, just like every formerly white country. We really need to stop this cuck competition. The whole West is cucked and fucked. We're all going down together or we fight together and maybe salvage something yet again from the brink of annihilation.

>this goy started the beta uprising!

tlde. We need to save the wsest

Lol if Indonesia went to war against us all we would have to do is build shit tons of more aircraft and ships, from there we just blockade and bomb the fuck out of them until they surrender.

>No firearms
it's like Nazi Germany all over again

>The youth are messed up big time. White people are well below even replacement level birth rate
These go hadn in had n. iT'S OVER ANYWAY. We cant do much.

You're drunk Bruce. Go to bed.

Nah mate, likely white people will rise up Mad Max style and go full race war on us.

Likely hang us up on lamp posts and shit, innit.

Sharke gchomp

You bet they will.

i love you

Come on maaaaaaaaaaaayte. Straya's a nanny state now.