Syrian Refugee School Sex Assault

" A fourteen-year-old Canadian girl has been sexually assaulted by a Syrian migrant."
" daughter was approached by two Syrian migrants who are enrolled at the Canadian high school. Both attempted to grind with the fourteen-year-old girl before one of the migrant students came up behind her, and aggressively touched her — her body and her breasts — before forcing his hand down her pants, touching her vagina from inside her underwear."
" Syrian men in their twenties enrolled in the high school, successfully hitting on the much younger girls;"
therebel.media/exclusive_syrian_refugee_school_sex_attack

youtu.be/c1IawA37r9o

Canada is the new Sweden

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/syrian-refugee-west-edmonton-mall-sexual-assault-reaction-racism-1.3973831
edmonton.ctvnews.ca/islamophobic-posters-distributed-in-edmonton-neighbourhoods-1.3128062
metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2016/06/07/alberta-islamophobia-hotline-getting-daily-use-.html
globalnews.ca/news/2982973/40-disturbing-anti-muslim-posters-spur-outpouring-of-support-at-university-of-calgary/
news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/terry-glavin-how-bad-is-islamophobia-someone-finally-asked-canadian-muslims
6abc.com/news/exclusive-parents-speak-out-after-girl-8-stabbed-in-head-/1768337/
cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/fredericton-crime-information-1.3808048
metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/02/23/fredericton-mayor-muses-about-becoming-a-sanctuary-city-for-refugees.html
fredericton.ca/en/city-hall
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fredericton_City_Council
twitter.com/dkeenantweets
twitter.com/petersward2
charlesotherpersonalitie.blogspot.com/2015/04/fredericton-councillor-bruce-gandy-to.html
6abc.com/news/police-woman-stabbed-girl-8-in-head-in-collingdale-/1760641/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based on what happened at the recent mosque shooting - they will frame a white man for it and treat the shitskins as "witnesses" before releasing them.

such diversity. such progressive. such tolerance.

This comes down to the men of the nation
They look to a government and police force that are either overwhelmed or complicit to change a situation that they will never change by their very nature
The immigration crisis has brought barbarism to the west. The west must adapt, or die.

>read between the lines

Dude its fine this stuff is ABSOLUTELY NORMAL. Please avoid reading these threads okay. Nothing to see here. Thanks :^).

CANADA YES
TRUDEAU OH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU'RE SO GREAT YOU'RE 'THE MOST POWERFUL MAN ON EARTH' OH YOU'RE SO GREAT CANADA IS SO GREAT CANADIANS ARE SO GREAT FOR WILLINGLY LETTING THEIR DAUGHTERS, THEIR SISTERS, THEIR WIVES, AND THEIR MOTHERS GET SEXUALLY ASSAULTED AND RAPED OH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH CANADA AND TRUDEAU YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFULLY PROGRESSIVE PLEASE TAKE ANOTHER COUPLE BOATS OF THEM IN PLEASE DO THEY DESERVE IT THEY ARE FLEEING FROM WAR TO RAPE AND RUIN INNOCENT PEOPLE'S LIVES THEY DESERVE A SECOND AND A THIRD AND A FOURTH AND A FIFTH CHANCE PLEASE MISTER TRUDEAU PLEASE TAKE MORE OF THEM IN PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

based on the mosque shooting, there may probably be more mosque shootings

(OP) (OP)
Day of the Rakening soon my fellow Baguette, Quebec should be independent anyway.

This isn't /SG/ al-Baghdadi.

What does this mean?

It spoke, put it in the pile.

>Canada is the new Sweden
Well... there is still hope at least for Canada
" Storm of reaction to news Syrian refugee charged with sex assaults"
" Groups that work with refugees in the city have been inundated with calls and texts over the past 24 hours, some from people calling for an end to the refugee program"
" a white supremacist group that included a picture of a Syrian refugee, asking the centre to confirm whether the photo was the same man accused of the crimes."
cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/syrian-refugee-west-edmonton-mall-sexual-assault-reaction-racism-1.3973831

" Islamophobic posters distributed in Edmonton neighbourhoods"
" Islamophobia is becoming graphic in Edmonton."
edmonton.ctvnews.ca/islamophobic-posters-distributed-in-edmonton-neighbourhoods-1.3128062

" Alberta Islamophobia Hotline getting daily use"
metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2016/06/07/alberta-islamophobia-hotline-getting-daily-use-.html

KEK

Unlike Sweden, there is still hope for Canada indeed
globalnews.ca/news/2982973/40-disturbing-anti-muslim-posters-spur-outpouring-of-support-at-university-of-calgary/

>Fredricton High School belittled reports of the sex assault against her daughter, and was told to consider things from the Syrian migrant’s perspective — to consider how western girls’ clothing has the potential to create cultural tension.

Worse than Swedcucks

>Victim blaming AND slut shaming
I'm literally shaking right now desu senpai.

Not saying I necessarily agree with you, but the story did seem to get buried by the media pretty quickly. Like they wanted it to go down as fast as possible without much attention.

That mosque shootingbhad a 24/7 coverage all week long tho

It didn't where I live, and I live in Toronto. It got mentioned a lot the following day, and a few days after, but 3 days later they were back to bitching about Trump as the top story.

Fucking hell this is fucking bullshit. Someone need to shoot them up and trudeau

>Anyone who finds a poster is asked to hand it over to security on campus.

in the cold war era the Stasi mainly relied on citizens turning informants and providing evidence against other citizens. much more effective than doing the work themselves.

Not reported in Canadian media.

>Syrian men in their twenties enrolled in the high school
this sounds like bullshit, they don't send people who are over 18 to highschool

>told to consider things from the Syrian migrant’s perspective
also sounds like bullshit,like how conservatives think that liberals think instead of how they actually do.

why is fuck censored

>" Alberta Islamophobia Hotline getting daily use"

>Help they are treating us too much like the savages we are

That way it looks censored but they can still show the entire message on the news to everyone.

The west hates mudshits.

But the east brings them in, then they move west to get gibs me dats and less tax.

>tfw should have gone to Sweden
>tfw no qt blonde jailbait to culturally enrich
>tfw anglo women don't even have pink nipples
Damn, I truly feel bad for them.

You must be new here.

Yeah that was fucking bizarre. Did they ever post an explanation of how the Muslim guy happened to witness the attacks?

Why do these arabs dress and act like aggressive Italians?

Is it because of Roman rape genes?

>Not reported in Canadian media
Global and CBC just ran reports on how bad shitskins get bullying at the same high school
>muh pour niggers getting teased
The National Post went full cuck today with a story on mudslime getting told to fuck off but slipped this into the story:
> it came to light that imams at Masjid Toronto have been given to preaching about “the filth of the Jews” and summoning Allah to “kill them, one by one.”
news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/terry-glavin-how-bad-is-islamophobia-someone-finally-asked-canadian-muslims
The Sun actually carried the story, and didn't hold back on the shitskins are rapist angle.

Its been going on for as long as intelligence has been used. The Gestapo had relatively few numbers during the Third Reich. They relied solely at times on civilian informants turning their neighbors in. I am reminded of this fact every time I see people turning each other in.

>explanation of how the Muslim guy happened to witness the attacks
He was on his way to blow up the mosque, but evil whitie shot it up first, now he will never get his 72 virgins.
Seriously no, the RCMP hasn't released shit and the state propaganda machine (CBC and Global news) are to busy trying to distract us with new 'Drump lol' shit every day all the time. Not that they even report on anything these days beyond scraping twatter for quotes.

>be syrian 'refugee'
>be 25
>dress like a fuckboi
>enlist in a fucking highschool
>grope 14 year olds

Like pottery.

For anyone interested in this sort of thing. Check out this film. Absolutely brilliant.

Are you fucking kidding me?
You seriously think the Atlantic provinces love third world immigrants more than the west?
Fucking Sweden is a xenophobic nightmare compared to you left coast faggots

Why do the dress like fucking faggots, why do they wear purses? do they really think they look like men on that garbage.

thats not bad compared to your president trudaodu

Leben des Anderen, watch it in the original German of course fuckbois.

Why are heads not being caved in? We've gone soft.

>canada vs. sweden cuck-off

FAKE NEWS
LALALALALALA
NOPE
LALALALALA

>German of course fuckbois
I don't speak turkish

Of course, I just grabbed the english poster so people can get the title.

>canada vs. sweden cuck-off
>pic

it's happeneing

What actually happened at the Mosque shooting?

False Flag

Some tard didn't realize that the fight against immigration actually has to be waged at the propaganda level and not the kinetic level and so did something profoundly idiotic.

>no video evidence I can fap to
probably made up bullshit by some whore who wanted to take refugee welfare from well behaved muslim man

I agree it was idiotic and don't defend his actions in any way but we're not exactly winning the meme war here.

Correct. Presumably we can only win the meme war through not only developed ideology but an embodied practice giving birth to a pretty serious organization.

>before forcing his hand down her pants, touching her vagina from inside her underwear."
>" Syrian men in their twenties enrolled in the high school, successfully hitting on the much younger girls;"
Sounds hot

The war's lost as far as I can see. These are death throes.

All my fucking rage

Then please do kill yourself. I'm so sick of you fucking demoralizing agents.

We seem inundated with them today. Every thread they show up to try and shit things up.

Just start nuking Germany, we need to show some mercy

I had a mate who lived in Oman and he spoke about immigrants (mostly Pakistanis) raping kids but the police hated the Paki fucks so much that there was an area of muscat called the empty quarter where the police took them and beat them to death. Lets take some notes from these sand niggers they have the right idea.

>average Sup Forumsack burger family

>if you are forcibly finger banged, you win

I'm not trying to demoralise you, it's just how I see it. People don't care enough and values that not long in the past were obvious are completely forgotten. I'm sorry I'm not pretending everything's turning on its head and right wing death squads will be saving us by the end of the year.

And we kindly ask you to kill yourself. We don't give two shit about the way you see it if it's not usable.

Consider offering something constructive once in awhile maybe? Where there's life there's hope.

And these types of stories are exactly why people support anti-refugee immigration policies. If this was a white boy doing this to a girl, they would have put him through the ringer and charged him and rightfully so. However, this poor, unfortunate Syrian refugee gets off scot free just because, well we should feel bad for him because of where he came from. Fuck that, rape is rape. It doesn't matter if you're white, black, red, yellow, etc., if you commit a crime you should be charged the same regardless of race.

And I know, I'll hear this bullshit well you shouldn't lump all Muslims and refugees together and that the majority of them do not commit these crimes. I know that it is not all Muslims who perpetrate these acts, but the few of them have ruined it for all of you motherfuckers, sorry not sorry. Fucking liberals do it to white people all the time with this white guilt bullshit. They force all white people to say sorry for the few that were slave owners and are racists. So, you know what, if they can get at me for being a white male and I should apologize for the crimes and offenses of the few before me, even though I do not have a biological link to them in any sort of way, then I sure as hell are going to hold these Muslims to the same fucking standard.

Justin Trudeau is striking a spiritual pose somewhere in front of a camera or a mirror as we speak.

I don't see you people ever offer or do anything constructive though, then you have the audacity to complain when people like me have little hope in people.

What's the solution? What gives you hope? Give me a satisfactory answer and I'll put effort in to seeing it come to fruition. So long as nothing is put before me I'll continue to shit on the blindly hopeful.

In Philadelphia a 21yo Syrian "refugee / dreamer" stabbed an 8yo girl in the face in an assault. Police say 21-year-old Majeah Bashir, is responsible for the attack on the 8yo girl armed with a butcher knife. (shouting "allah ackbar" we would add...) Police say Bashir told them she stabbed the 8-year-old because she was '..not happy with the child's babysitting skills'. But the victim's mother says she was too young to be babysitting anyone.

One of Obama's Syrian guests. Someone needs to file this info to Trump.

6abc.com/news/exclusive-parents-speak-out-after-girl-8-stabbed-in-head-/1768337/

I would kill them if I saw that happen.

Here brother Sup Forumss is the source of your problem

cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/fredericton-crime-information-1.3808048

Take a look at the police chief and guess if its a white non catholic christian male before you do.

Take note how the police chief uses all of the globalists talking points.

Fredericton, take back your city from your corrupt police chief. I'm sure most of the men on the force would partner with you in protesting her as they know its their kids that are next.

>leaf gets cucked

no fucks given and well deserved

Kys JIDF.

Even the city council is fed up with her. The mayor has been corrupted so you wont see him firing her

metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/02/23/fredericton-mayor-muses-about-becoming-a-sanctuary-city-for-refugees.html

But you can rise up against these foes of innocent children by letting them know what you think

fredericton.ca/en/city-hall

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fredericton_City_Council

City Council people usually hate the mayor and would love to run with this as part of their platform.

Offer a solution.

You don't have any, you know we're all impotently shouting about things while entirely at the mercy of people who don't care about any of it.

>Alberta
>Islamophobia Hotline

Is this a joke?

>Islamophobia Hotline
>Is this a joke?
Nope, it's a government 'make work while virtue signalling' program designed to collect millennial and rapefugee votes. Anyone got the number? I'm in a chatty mood

twitter.com/dkeenantweets

twitter.com/petersward2

ask him if he would want him having his kids hurt by these refugees and what he is going to do about the mayor.

as always, be civil but bring it to his attention.

charlesotherpersonalitie.blogspot.com/2015/04/fredericton-councillor-bruce-gandy-to.html

Your tax dollars at work. What are you, some sort of racist?

that guy that has a photo of himself wearing a feminism pin and ice bucket challenge vid? Seems like a regular mass shooter right?
gavin mcinnes has a video on it that summarizes it pretty well

underrated

I've been called worse

Get back in the oven, Chaim. We goys have grown wary of your subversive tricks.

>People who experience Islamophobic incidents in the province can call the hotline at 8006073312 and leave a message

I just left a thoughtful and compassionate msg of solidarity with allah, and how I hope the 'refugees' meet the sky demon soon.
>inb4 v&

At least they aren't fucking the dogs up there otherwise there would be outrage from the common Canadian.

Here: Those who experience discrimination, harassment or a hate crime due to Islamophobia in Alberta are asked to call 8 hundred six 07 three 722

Vocaroo please
>Also open with Arabic, Ahmudillah or whatever for lulz

Praise kek

Give the RCMP my regards.
F

I want to believe this but rebel media just basically said "we wuz told by the grills mother but they have secret identity " so it sounds like bullshit to me

>still offering no solution or reason for hope
Keep believing in fairy tales.

You know you can rape animals legally in Canada now right? SJW's have started zoophilia clubs where they bring their animals and take turns fucking them like in Scandinavia

>Vocaroo please
Well fuck, I guess kek wills a recorded record. Gimmie a few to take my dog out and think up a good script. Suggestions welcome

They FOIA'd the school and received a dozen pages of e-mail corroborating the story

This shit happens all the time all over Canada

t. little brother robbed at knifepoint by Albanian Muslim gang in South Western Ontario and police didn't investigate because muh refugees despite dozens of cameras with HD footage of perps faces

6abc.com/news/police-woman-stabbed-girl-8-in-head-in-collingdale-/1760641/

Canadians, take note how a real police chief feels about kids getting hurt.

Sounds like he wanted to let the lynch mob do their work.

Based Philly.

I wish I had saved some of the juicy pasta. Something about Trump supporters pulling off a hijab. Balls.

Do they pick up or is it a recording?

I honestly feel disgusted holding a Canadian passport

what an effeminate shemale, why did you vote for this

>Do they pick up or is it a recording?
A recorded msg from some haji that says, 'blab bla may peace be upon you' please leave a msg and info. It's ripe for the spamming.
I'm working on a story about how my nieghbours all got dogs to keep me from peeping on their daughters during 'sexual emergencies' It's very troubling

All White Women voted for him because he's so dreamy

Digits confirm massive brain damage on a national scale. Seriously though, he got ~39% of the popular vote. Our system is broken (by design).