My ancestor was ainu

>I found out that one of my ancestor was ainu(genetically very close to abo)
>my ancestor was not Japanese but abo tier moron

is there anything worse than this?

I wish I were a part of Jewish or something...

Other urls found in this thread:

africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/ainus-the-muurish-japanese-old-africans-of-japan-oguejiofor-annu/
youtube.com/watch?v=_X9QxFaHJwA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Laxman
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're still an honorary Aryan to us.

I AM NOT AFRAID OF YOU JAP!

Ainu are pretty awesome

>abo
Not exactly. Ainu are pretty much ancient/archaic Europeans. You're a hapa, false alarm.

I don't think Ainu are related to Aussie abos. Aboriginal can be used in reference to any population who lived in a place before the place's current/later populations.
e.g. Native americans, the pre-spanish people of the canary islands, the pre-celtic people of Ireland, etc.

Ainu men look like russians. Japan confirmed rightful russian clay.

genome doesn't lie

I would bang 1 & 3

Paveru Hakase
I'm I-N-U

>wearing clothes

That already makes them more advanced than abos

WE
WUZ
ANIUS
AND
SHIEET

africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/ainus-the-muurish-japanese-old-africans-of-japan-oguejiofor-annu/

I'm afraid that's japanese influence. Ainu were cavemen without any agriculture. That's how japs fucked them up, small yellow monkeys ate rice, had many surviving kids and outbred cavemen.

>tfw you will never have a AINU gf

That cavegirl yellow fever is hitting me hard.

whoa, she must be from Kyooto

all japanese are mixed with ainu (jomon culture)
its why they are hairier than other asians

Are Ainu people like native Americans or sami? Sort of oppressed minority

Ainus were white

Give us our clay back you chink motherfucker

What's with you guys and your Ainu hate?

youtube.com/watch?v=_X9QxFaHJwA

You can't hear the spirits anymore or something?

Yes. Japs has only acknowledged them as real minority in 2008 when they all were dead or assimilated already.

AYO HOL UP!
*drinks kollaid*
WE WUZ
*aborts a baby*
JAPANESE*
*robs a store*
AND SHITE!
*gets STD*
THAZ RITE!
*rapes and kills a white woman*
CRACKA

Joker in the middle.

Why did the Japanese depict Finns as Asian looking?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Laxman

Only European depicted in Japanese art with slanted eyes.

lèl

Дa
Хoкaидaнcкaя / Aйycкaя CCP кoгдa ?
Гopoд - Caпopo

>Be part of a small ethnic group.
>Aren't you all death already?

Everytime.

No one is sure, but people theorized that the ainu may be part australoid. Australoid is a very broad racial classification that includes australian aboriginals, but also includes south indian dravidians, papuans, and other races throughout south east asia.

They say that the ainu are a mix between the race of siberian natives that originally lived in hokkaido and sakhalin, and the jomon, the ancient race that originally lived in japan before the ancestors of the modern japanese, the yayoi race, arrived a few centuries before the common era from korea.

The jomon were completely wiped out on the mainland, and they were forced north into hokkaido, where they mixed with the natives to create the ainu race.
The ainu are the closest living race to the ancient jomon.

Perhaps the jomon were fully australoid?
Who knows. It's impossible to ever find out.

They have more to do with Maori/Polynesians than Abos.

Impossibru to be Australoid when they cluster this close to the rest of Asians. They're proto-mongoloid like the Maori/Polynesians.

Because japs have a weird habit of making everything related to them. An obviously european protagonist in your game? Half japanese. Every time. The chinese do the same. When they encountered the romans, the emperor was told that they were chinese who migrated to the area.

Notice that they even have the same costume of painting their mouth area with black ink:

They probably meet one Finnish and it was a Balto-finnish.

*custom

>yfw aborignes lived for tens of thousands of years in relative harmony and happiness while co-existing with the land before the arrival of Western ”""""""civilization"""""""

Really gets the noggin turbine spinning