NASA DISCOVERS MULTIPLE EARTH-LIKE PLANETS IN *ONE* SYSTEM

theguardian.com/science/2017/feb/22/thrilling-discovery-of-seven-earth-sized-planets-discovered-orbiting-trappist-1-star

>there's a whole star system where the planetary inhabitants possibly already know what it's like to visit completely different worlds and a meet truly alien, alternately evolved lifeforms because they happen to be only a few months or years away from each other

>they're conducting space trade as we speak and having actual dialogue and blowing each others' minds with how radically different they are from each other while unlocking the secrets behind what universally binds all self-aware beings

>they're already learning how to fuck one another and go on epic Mass Effect-scale adventures complete with interstellar Citadels

>they're watching and laughing at single-habitable world systems like ours RIGHT FUCKING NOW

>there's a whole star system where the planetary inhabitants possibly already know what it's like to visit completely different worlds and meet truly alien, alternately evolved lifeforms because they happen to be only a few weeks or months away from each other

>they're conducting space trade as we speak and having actual dialogue and blowing each others' minds with how radically different they are from each other while unlocking the secrets behind what universally binds all self-aware beings

>they're already learning how to fuck one another and go on epic Mass Effect-scale adventures complete with interstellar Citadels

>they're watching and laughing at single-habitable world systems like ours RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trappist_beer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_independence
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why is pol interested in space and aliens? you cant even stand the other races on earth you would probably go mad in a space federation

As long as there are no niggers.

Meeting advanced civilizations would help break us out of our primitive, cultural Marxist, egalitarian fog.

they sure gonna smell different and tak yer jerbs

You see, this is the biggest bluepill you can take.

That if you are a racist, you are just a close-minded isolationist primitive fuck, and you hate people, because they are different than you, or even more because you don't understand them.

Most people don't HATE every other group of people, but simply act naturally based on their experiences.

If they meet many wonderful people from an advanced race they will like them, because of who they are.

And if they meet a bunch of trashy niggers and gypsies they will hate them.

Not for being different.

But because they are shit.

We may meet some aliens and they will be devastating, they will destroy us.

They might be friendly and helpful. and they will bring a wonderful golden age to mankind.

They might be charming, they might be insufferable, they thing is, it depends on actually who they are.

Nothing is valuable just because it's new and different, nothing is worthless for the same reason. But some things are valuable, others are trash.

Niggers and gypsies are bad people, they are worthless scum of the earth, while for example I have nothing against Chinese people as a group, even though there are trashy chinks, but at least there are some valuable people among them. African niggers are 80% trash. Amerinegros are 98%, gypsies 100% and abos are subhuman beasts.

you do realize the truman show was a factual look into our standing.

>TRAP-pist

Better not hit on the native girls

Never interacted with a nigger and muslim in my life and i still dislike them as humans.

make space travel great again

>Seven
Praise KEK

>tfw our solar system wasn't considered worth installing a jumpgate

>wanting multiculti to expand to space as well as our planet

fuck off ayys we're full

I don't blame them

I will tell you the truth, its only one raise that mastered terraforming user.

I dunno, I draw a line between niggers and Ethiopians personally. I keep meeting based ones, although they always have very European features.

We would've gotten a signal from them, if there was anyone there. YOU FUCKING STUPID CUNTS CAN'T THINK FOR ONE FUCKING SECOND CAN YOU?

the chance of 3 earthlike plonets to exist in the same solar system is smaller than the chance of one of those planets being originally earthlike and having intelligent life on it which has terraformed the other 2?

>tfw none of that happens because they are just hellish tidally-locked worlds with hurricane-force winds constantly ripping across the surfaces due to temperature differential

stupid scientists and their acronyms

>TRAnsiting Planets and PlanetesImals Small Telescope–South

Why do people so easily accept the idea that life on another planet is automatically advanced but then reject the idea that previous creatures on Earth have had advanced cultures?

If "aliens" exist in our near vicinity, it's almost guaranteed they originally came from earth

>just as more people are beginning to wake up and realize/question/search about how the Earth is actually a flat disc

>"NO NO NO NO GOY LOOK LOOK! HERE HAVE SOME PRETTY PICTURES DONE IN PAINT. SEE? PLANETS ARE SPHERES NOT DISCS!!! STUPID GOY!! GET HYPED ABOUT PLANETS THAT MEAN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO US WITH NO LIFE FORMS AT ALL !"

the kikes at nasa are desperate

Why couldn't the opposite be true? Life on earth came from advanced planets elsewhere?
>tfw you will never fuck an alien descended from a parallel evolutionary chain from a common ancestor a million years ago

Fake news.

>user somehow changes earth-sized, to earth-like
>shitty beta dwarf star
And then user was fake news

It's a joke regarding a type of beer

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trappist_beer

The team also wanted to name each planet after a different trappist, but they declined since they did not believe the scientific community would agree.

We hate other races because shitskins move into our territory and then try to take over

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_independence

>44% ethnic British
>"HURR WE R DIFFERENT AND WANT INDEPENDENCE"

Literally a "we live in ur clay now it is ours" type of thing.

Shit dont work like that dutchbro, if we are both blind, you speak morse and I'm deaf, we would outright think neither of us is even there to begin with and thus conclude we are alone in the same room.

This presumes likewise technological development within our window of existence.

Not saying anything existing within our timeframe isn't silly, but it's a lot less silly than assuming they exist -and- are technologically developed.

>t. Rapist

When you can find fossils indicating the existence of microbes some 3 billion or more years ago, but you can't find a single ruin or tool from a previously existing highly advanced lifeform, people are right to be skeptical, user.

What a retard roach argument. Being racist doesn't mean you hate ALL other races.

Just the ones you're better than.

Token ones, though...r-right, guys?

wew memed, baguettus

>lets contact the humans with radio messages
>Nah! They might not have radio. It's got to be something dead obvious
>How about if we line several of our planets up within the goldilocks zone? They can't miss something so fucking unnatural.
>Yup. That oughta do it!

>implying niggers welfare rent seeking hasn't set the US space program back 100 years

Fuck sake, they should stop releasing shit like this
it's going to make leftist go into overdrive and fuck over the planet more just because their's more like our own.

If they are so advanced and know of our existence, how come they haven't initiated communication?

I'd laugh if I lived long enough to see trillions of dollars invested to reach these places, a successful travel there and then the discovery that it's shittier than sub-Saharan Africa. Plus, out of all the gasses that could be present, what do you think the likelyhood will be that the beings there have developed to rely on oxygen? Do you really want to take that gamble?

Good for you. I can assure you, both they are vile beasts.
Niggers are loud and obnoxious in public with their damned muh dick attitde.
Muslims are cunning cunts, they smile in your face and stab you in the back.

Look how long it took for us to sprout since first life came to be. Not to mention 4 or 5 mass extinctions. Miracle is too small word to describe how lucky we are.
There is literally zero chance we are on close leves or that they are even sentient.

CGI wankfest: the thread

Either the sun is tiny or those planets travel super fast to have 9 day years

O yeah? That's nice.

hey... take solace in this fact...
there is a universe out there were our solar system has a jump-gate....
>and we can meme ourselves into that timeline.

Dude do you know how small that system is

Those planets are DAYS from eachother

>and we can meme ourselves into that timeline

Fuck Trump then, let's do this shit.

>Space niggers
Ayy mufuckamfao

SEVEN HILLS.

Just by knowing it exists created the inter-dimensional tethers needed to create such a portal between one place and another.

Keep the memes coming.

>rules over many waters
>firmament was made to separate waters from waters
seven months from today.

September Revelation 12

I liked Mass Effect more when it was called Babylon 5