What exactly is Sup Forums's problem with globalization?

What exactly is Sup Forums's problem with globalization?

>bland hegemony under eternal totalitarianism
what's not to like?

1) It is not a fucking globe, it is a plane
2) It leads to what south park laid out perfectly with its "gooback" episode
3) What Muhammad Ali, Adolf Hitler, and Malcom X said best is why would you want to be with/near someone that is nothing like you
4) Some humans are just genetically inferior
5) We can never get along with these lesser being so it is best to leave them be and carry on peacefully. As long as you treat them with respect and leave them to their own lands you got world peace (not counting domestic crimes like murder, robbery, etc)

Do you want to work for $3 US/h OP?
Oh wait, you live in Greece. You probably already do. Disregard.

>globalization
>globalism

Because there will always be some foreign worker willing to work for less, there will always be some foreign government willing to cut their corporate tax rate to get businesses, there will always be the wealthy shipping their tax dodging capital offshore while roads and infrastructure crumbles due to lack of funding.

It destroys countries and their citizens, that's why. Nobody is opposed to overseas trade, if the playing field is relatively even. But it never is.

Concentration of power
Because power corrupts
And absolute power corrupts absolutely

Also check'em

Taxation without proper representation.

Because freedom is important.

forgot pic

Guess. If you guess correctly, I'll let you know

Whites realize they're a world minority in a brown world.

I can't speak for the rest of pol but for me the problem is rights. You can't have the bill of rights and constitution we have and participate in anything globalism related other than the global market. Globalism can never flourish without the ability of the govt to squash dissent publicly and violently for as many decades as it would take to get everyone to play along. I won't give up my rights so progressives can get a big warm n fuzzy.

Look at your country and you'll see the problem

Un-elected trade unions making policy/laws vetoing national sovereignty. Off shore tribunals settling disputes between nations and corporations.

The world is not equal, so one size fits all doesn't work. And it's not true globalisation anyway, it's whatever makes the elites the most-isation.

Globalisation should happen gradually and on it's own. There's no need to push for it.

It eventually leads to an entire brown world population with a lower IQ. I know it's basically reddit: the movie, but the plot of Idiocracy except with everyone being mixed race is exactly how globalization ends. The lowest common denominator out breeds everyone else.

Because it's always code for turning western societies into an all you can eat buffet for incompatible cultures who just leech welfare and resources while contributing fuckall back.

It only works AFTER you managed to eradicate cultural differences that would otherwise to violent clashes and crimes. I don't mind globalization once humans grew some collective brains, but NOW is NOT that time. Just look at the shit happening in Sweden, Germany and France. Thats what you get if you insert people from islamic middle-eastern/North african culture into a place with western values. It's made even worse due to the "tolerance for everything foreign (read: islamic) no matter the price"-attitude that most politicians and judges here have. Middle Easterners/ North Africans notice that they can do whatever they want, since our weak minded over-tolerant politicians nad judges refuse to punish them nearly as high (if at all) for their deeds as they would native (nonminority) citizens.

Then again, if you're okay with an 100% islamic world with education and economy on 3rd-world level, i guess you could try globalization right now.

this, why should i want to make my society great when i don't even have a societty anymore becomes my government gives money to leeches and oppresses me for speaking out against it. that and fucking brown people desu. scottish btw.

Because it leads to the world's wealth and power being funneled towards a bunch of unelected global elitist assholes. Like Communism, it sounds nice on paper but it only benefits those at the top in the end.

Look up articles on the World Government Forum in Saudi Arabia last week--what they discussed, the temple to Ba'al they erected. That's what the fuck wrong with Globalism.

You don't want to put your eggs in one bucket. Also it really can only work with a massive police state to keep any seperatist movement down. Ironically, a bit like the people's army does in china.

Temple of Ba'al? Are we talking Star Gate or lord of the flies?

Fact:There has never been a sucessful revolution from within a water monopoly in all of recorded history.
So...Once global, always global. Don't like who's in charge? Tough shit, and shut up or we turn the taps off. Ain't no-one gonna come save you, bitch!

That's why.

Has there ever been a water molopoly in the UK? I reckon I would just step outside and open my mouth and the monopoly could fuck itself.

mostly the -ization part is what i have a problem with.

They don't punish the mudslimes because they are too busy chasing after people venting about the violence on Facebook (hate speech)

>Has there ever been a water molopoly in the UK?
Not that I know of. But if you impliment globalism, it instantly becomes a de facto one
>I reckon I would just step outside and open my mouth and the monopoly could fuck itself.
That's because you're not a farmer. Course, you'll change your tune soon enough when the supermarket shelves are empty.

Relax. I doubt even if they manage to have a monopoly they will be able to be everywhere at once. Somewhere there will be conflict unless they literally kill everyone, but even that is difficult.

the fact that there is no globe.

You dumb shit. They shut off the water, and your uprising dies. You can't get any more because there is no-one other than your enemy selling it.
Ditto most essentials for life, but water stands out tall because of the speed it will bring you low.

If it was just as easy as shutting off the water why didn't the Russians just shut down the water in Afghanistan?

Because then everybody dies, and you inherit a desert + neighboring countries/UN pitch in (or would have if the Russians had done this).
This is cold, hard logic mate. Once they have control of ALL the water, you're stuffed

Once they have control of all the air, you're stuffed too. What do you do with the people who live on islands?

>control of the air
Ok, I've just realized I'm communicating with an incurable idiot.
Bye!

Why, because you can't control the fucking AIR!?!?

Hm, but you control ALL the water just like that?

It concentrates too much power in the hands of too few individuals

Because it's immoral. I'm not saying that coming from a subjective perspective.

Morality is a form of communication. Communication itself only serves a function in an identifiable group. Black people in America, for example, have their own dialect, their own customs, and their own morals, decided by "black people". Globalization is a question such as "Do good for mankind, despite it being immoral?".

Progress is one of those such "goods" that we like to think are objectively moral for society.
When I was just a child, we didn't have a tv in the house, nor did my father own a car; we especially didn't have any handheld phones, or even a landline that worked, because it was hard for him to pay the bill. You know how I felt? I felt comfortable. You know how my family felt? Comfortable. They knew that they would survive. Now it's like your average teenager can't live without their phone in their hand. Men complain about their internet going out. Progress doesn't make us any better. We've only objectively extended our life-span by a few years since the 90s. The progress we made on our life expectancy was only because of changes in diet, habit and safety.

Would you rather live life for 40 years or be a cog for progress for 80 long years?

It didn't work the first time.
It isn't working this time.
It won't work the next time people try it forgetting that it had been tried before.
It just doesn't do any good.

The only place the cosmopolitan identity exists is in the mind of blue-state/northwest EU white people and the handful of others who assimilate into those groups. Nobody else on the planet gives a flying fuck about "common humanity", they all understand themselves as belonging to a particularity.

Its like playing a round of prisoners dilemma, in which our team insists on choosing "cooperate" even though every single other player has never chosen anything except "defect".

And whats more, its not a matter of "if we educate them, they'll become globally minded like us". The blues grok globalism because they're outbred as fuck and have low-clannishness as a GENETIC TRAIT. You can't just "educate" out clannishness, thats one of the great misconceptions of progressive theory..

We're a long way off from being ready for or needing it

>trying to force races with different abilities together as one
>trying to combine conflicting cultures into one
>trying to control all of humanity through a single force
>trying to enforce totalitarian regime on the entire planet

It's a bad idea.