It's up to 20°C here in switzerland...

It's up to 20°C here in switzerland. I can walk around in a long sleeved t-shirt without having cold and it's still fucking february.

Climate change is real and if you deny it you are a moron.

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/44330-jurassic-dinosaur-carbon-dioxide.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_age#Glacials_and_interglacials
youtube.com/watch?v=yTTaXqVEGkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your fake

thats not how it works lad

it's real and we need more of it. keep the pollution coming.

Unfortunately, the world is full of morons.

Yeah, but you will be wearing jackets in mid summer, my low iq friend.

>clockmaking white bois think 20c is hot

Well it is almost March currently, so it's typical to have longer days and warmer weather. It's still pretty chilly where I'm at. So that doesn't prove anything.

>t. Cuck

Do you have that temperature in American, medpack?

In munich 17℃

Nigger you're looking at 1 day out of 1 year, probably with bias too since you're calling people of the other opinion morons. Why don't you try 50 years worth of data at least. Tired of this anecdotal bullshit.

it's 16°C here, 2016-17 was the coldest winter in years in croatia. why does global warming avoid croatia?

16 here in 'murrica. Supposed to be 23 today. Is very hot for February. Did the conversions for you.

Same for Austria

-6 and Snowing like crazy today

Jealous. We got fake winter here in iowa.

Same. Fucking glorious desu. Can't wait for summer.

Remember: it goes in all the fields.

warm weather
>its climate change

cold weather
>its just a weather anomaly

every
fucking
time

Its -1 here in denver. Climate change isnt real mr 1 post by this id

>american
>thinks his 3rd world opinion is relevant

Then please red pill all knowing anglo.
But then again what do you know? It's not like your wheather changes much anyway.

It's extremely hot for february you fucking idiot. Go hunt some emus you shit.

This temperature would be normal for end of march, not end of february.

Same here in the United States. High of 19C today and 24C tomorrow. Hottest temperature ever recorded in February.

its called a warm spell. we just had a week of weather in the western US, where it was about 15F above normal.

It is now back down to 10F below normal.

one blip in one season does not a blah blah blah kill yourself you dont deserve to own guns, faggot.

We don't get cold weather anymore, douchebag. The so-called "cold" are normal weather conditions that get hyped up into a media frenzy. Record-shattering heat waves barely get a mention anymore.

This

He's a Florida poster and is not all the time you tard

>enjoying nignogs temperatures

He fell for the climate change meme

Wrong.

Just wait until 2030 during the solar minimum that lasts for years. Northern hemisphere will have snow until early May.

Climate change is real but is due more to solar activity and natural carbon sources with mankind only contributing a teensy bit.

OP is probably an Albanian. Sage this thread and filter his ID.

Anyone who things """""Climate Change"""""" is real is bluepilled as fuck and should off themselves.

Climate is changing, sure.
Human have some influence over it, sure.

But the quantitative effect is not known, at all. That's where I stand against (((climate change))).

>swiss

sage this shit,this fags are worse than the leafs

Not enough chocolate.

But it lasted for 5 days max, the snow was there maybe for a week and it's gone.

Wrong. But even if you were right, it used to snow even into late May in the 1800s and early 1900s. Now there's an autistic spazz out over a flurry in April.

This is a good thing. Plant your seeds early.

seriously the average global temperature is getting noticeably warmer every year. I remember 15 years ago it would be fucking tundrafrom december into March, now Spring seems to come half through February.

Pollution is bad and I wish conservatives would care more about preserving their resources and environment.

Hardly anyone denies climate change, what I don't accept is the apocalyptic fear mongering done by the left. Global Warming is more positive than negative.

Warmest I can remember but watch April be a blizzard who the fuch knows.

>20c
>Needs a long sleeve
>Flag
Hi Mahmoud

This. I have a feeling I'm a lot older than most of the posters here. The climate today is much warmer than it was when I was little. We'd have snow from late December through February. Piles along the drive way would be almost as tall as me. Now it's 70 degrees with no snow anywhere. Not even a pile to be found in the mall parking lot.

Ice levels in the Arctic are at the lowest point of the century...

And they were at their largest point in 2014 so what significance does this really have

Yeah whatever man that's cool and all but my inherent bias and blind allegiance to my political alignment leads me to believe that ummmm YOU'RE WRONG.

WRONG.

Change in climate pattern means unseasonal rains. Which means ruined crops. How is that good?

0°C and snowing

You idiots know that climate change has always been happening even before humans? Along with the fact that research involving climate change is deliberately skewed so the researchers continue to get grants for doing fake science.

Climate change is real but your anecdotal evidence means fuck all. I believe anthropogenic climate change is a real problem because science tells me so. However, science also tells me that people who see confirmation of large complex patterns in isolated incidents that could well be exceptions are idiots. There have always been warm days in february every now and then. It is mild. This is the same logic that causes other idiots to say 'ahmagerd it's so cold today climate change must be bunk'. You utter drooling cretinous faggot you play right into their hands with this dumb shit. Fuck off and let the adults talk.

Stupid swiss

To everyone who tells me global warming and climate change is just a meme:
How do you explain the fact that the global temperature his risen much faster than ever before?

I am not. And go fuck yourself.

>denying climate change
>red pilled
Fucking moron you are. Climate changes constantly, except that until recently (geologically speaking) that process was very slow. That's no longer the case since the industrial revolution.

>climate change is real
>standing against (((climate change)))
Fucking idiot.

>3rd world country thinks his opinion is relevant

>Up to 20c in switzerland
Learn to read you fucking idiot, because your education seems on par with your southern neighbours.

It is hot here, all the fucking time, and our buses emit a thick choking smoke. No one to blame but ourselves.

Were you born in El Salvador? If so, how do you feel about that? Do you wish you were born in America/other first world white nations? Do you think life would be better if you lived in one of those countries?

Except natural climate changes occur on geologic timescales of millenia, not decades - or as more commonly is the case, years or even single seasons.

>>climate change is real
>>standing against (((climate change)))
>Fucking idiot.

Climate change = the phenomenon of climate warming or cooling over long period of time

(((cilmate change))) = the argument that humans are the main cause of climate change.

No one argues that climate doesn't change, the questionable claim is whether or not humans have had much impact to it.

5 months from now it'll be hot out every day. And 5 months after that it'll be snowing. WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS RIGHT NOW

>nobody talks about the hole in the ozone layer any longer
>it magically closed
AHAHAHAHAHA
What will be the next big thing after global warming?

>You idiots know that climate change has always been happening even before humans?
Yes, but it has never been changing as fast as it is now.

>Along with the fact that research involving climate change is deliberately skewed so the researchers continue to get grants for doing fake science.
Sure that's happening. Also the jews control the world.

ITT: chumps who think that isolated idiots posting 'it''s warm her' 'nah but it's cold here' somehow compares to a global system of climatologists analysing precise data using compkex systems. And Sup Forums thinks ot can into science. Turns out all you're good for is whining about female characters in your vidya.

Not everyone lives in monsoon land. Plus you could use the extra rain to wash the shit off your streets.

>I know nothing about how the ecosystem works
Good luck pollinating your crops when there are no bees. Don't let that put you off whining anout expensive gas and being an unwitting shill for big oil and the saudis.

I was born here but lived in the USA for 8 years for college and career, I have citizenship, but I had to return to take care of a sick family member but I can work remotely.

Come to Australia if you don't think climate change is real. It's fucking hot as fuck.

Its not global warming anymore goy what are you a science denier?!!

See the globe is warming! Global War.... I mean climate change is real!!!!!

-20 outside here. Feelsgoodman.

Ameriburger, I hope you get shot by AR15 when shopping at Macy's for XXXL T shirts on your scooter.

Who the fuck cares why it is changing? We need to find solutions to the problems that (will) come along with it and deal with them. And if it's out fault (which I never said) then we have to change as well. It's simple as that.

You absolute fucking retard.

It doesn't MATTER.

What do you think will happen once everyone is "aware" of climate change? You think the developing world will produce less trash? Or do the more likely option which is them saying "You had time to 'industrialize', so we should have time as well". And what does that result in? Western Manufacturing getting pushed out of the market due to increased costs.

You know that the 20 biggest ships on this planet produce more waste than all of the cars in the world combined? You think once everyone is "aware" of climate change, governments will tax the corps who own these ships, or will they tax you?

As long as Capitalism and Economic GROWTH are the main forces driving this planet, your climate change virtue signalling will ONLY affect the common people, so you can fuck right off.

I have no delusions about corporations and the nature of human greed and I know that unless something ELSE changes, we are gonna exploit the fuck out of this planet.

I don't want to fucking pay for it though, I'm not the one making gorillions of dollars in profits.

Fuck off, you dumb hippie, go protest a war or something.

Someone translate the weird numbers?

>Who the fuck cares why it is changing?
I certainly don't.

My point is you're a soft cunt. Before you insult my intelligence, gain some reading comprehension. Fucking plus sign.

wow bud u really showed him

You are a fucking retard here.

>What do you think will happen once everyone is "aware" of climate change? You think the developing world will produce less trash? Or do the more likely option which is them saying "You had time to 'industrialize', so we should have time as well". And what does that result in? Western Manufacturing getting pushed out of the market due to increased costs.
They will start industrialization with the newest technology you moron. And while that technology is maybe not eco friendly it is very often climate friendly. Idiot
>You know that the 20 biggest ships on this planet produce more waste than all of the cars in the world combined? You think once everyone is "aware" of climate change, governments will tax the corps who own these ships, or will they tax you?
And new ships with the same sizes will problably produce less waste and need less energy, because businesses want to run cheap and these things costs. Idiot.
>As long as Capitalism and Economic GROWTH are the main forces driving this planet, your climate change virtue signalling will ONLY affect the common people, so you can fuck right off.
The common people make up by far the majority of population. Maybe not so smart to piss them off?
Also corporations are made up and serve in the end by and to the common people. Also the elites are bot inheritly evil. Most of them are very normal too. But again you are an idiot and live in your Sup Forums bubble.
>I have no delusions about corporations and the nature of human greed and I know that unless something ELSE changes, we are gonna exploit the fuck out of this planet.
You are just stupid and need to go outside.
>I don't want to fucking pay for it though, I'm not the one making gorillions of dollars in profits.
Then go make some euros off it if you can. Fucking internet balls you have.
>Fuck off, you dumb hippie, go protest a war or something.
Read a book or something you dumb lesser mountain farmer.

climate change has always happened

livescience.com/44330-jurassic-dinosaur-carbon-dioxide.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_age#Glacials_and_interglacials

(((Climate change))) was invented by you kike bastards to make it seem like less of a problem. Global warming was too scary. Guess what, I still call it global warming because that's what it is. Global warming. Any other climate changes are a product of the globe warming.

It's too late for you.
You have a terminal case of confirmation bias.
>only wearing a long sleeved t-shirt without having cold and it's still fucking february. That must mean global warming is real.

You're riddled with it. Kys and spare the rest of us from having to interact with your stupid nonsense.

Well maybe, just maybe, (((capitalism))) and (((economic growth))) are THE PROBLEM. Have you ever considered that?

It's the sun, stupid.

Yeah that sucks and all. The high today where I'm at is 90 f, low 30s c. Much, much, much higher than average here. I'm gonna be sick of summer before spring even officially hits. I HATE HEAT, why do I even live here?

I was taught in school that the planet's currently in an interglacial period between ice ages. Big shifts in climate happen, with or without us. If we can predict what's coming, that would be useful. Don't tell me we're doomed because I drive a pickup truck and eat hamburgers..

>warm spell
every year, summer after summer we get
>record summer
>hottest summer ever recorded!
glaciers are disappearing, winters getting milder, summers more brutal.
and, gee, COINCIDENTALLY we just happen to blow millions of years of fossil fuels into the atmosphere in the span of a few decades.

but go ahead, go shill for the oil industry. their dick is so deep up your rectum at this point that the cum squirts out of your nose

inb4 you post pixelated infographics and conspiracy youtube videos that "debunk" peer reviewed scientific 95% consensus

Go play WoW or some other rpg shit and give yourself some max intelligence, at least then you can pretend to be smart.
Because you are a fucking moron if you think that only shitskin wear long sleeves in

>peer reviewed scientific 95% consensus

that's not where the number comes from

youtube.com/watch?v=yTTaXqVEGkU

>posts youtube video
do you understand why no one outside of Sup Forums takes you seriously?

Oh ffs, not this shit again
It's related to the sun, all weather is sun related.

You can always trust U Mom.

This.

>20°C
>long sleeved t-shirt
Definitely a sandnigger

Google yourself. It's an inconvenient truth (((pun intended)))

Climate change: most likely real. This planet has been known to go through cycles of heating and cooling in its lifetime.

Global warming: political bullshit. Sure we should be nice to our planet, and I believe that we should be green whenever possible. But global warming is hugely I erestimated so certain groups can keep getting their big government bucks for 'research'.

TLDR: OP is a faggot, and possibly a shill.

Edmonton, Alberta here. Literally the most northernmost city in all of North America with a population over 1 million.

I remember as a child trick or treating with a full snow suit under my costume, I remember a decade ago there being a literal metre or more of snow on the ground until early may.

I don't know what is happening but the weather here is fucked nowadays and it's honestly unnerving. The past 4 winters have been the warmest in my whole memory. Barely any snow at all, last year we literally had no snow on the sides of the roads at all in like February.

I can't say what it is, I'm just a man who has many more things to do than try and determine who is lying, the scientists or the conspiracy theorists, the one thing I know is that the climate far north where I live is absolutely fucked.

its also windy as fuck

Most of Canada has had the warmest February on record this year. Records were smashed in western Canada, the north west Territories and in Southern Ontario.

We usually have a high of -7°C this time of year and on the weekend it was 15°C(68°F). The snow all melted a week ago and I had friends over for a fire pit and BBQ.

This is the third winter in a row where the big April snow melt came in February.

If this is "the future of climate change" I am all for it. Man made or just the sun doing sun-stuff, bring it on.

>weather isn't climate
>except when it suits our narrative

>half of country is poor and corrupt
>population made up by brown hairy men and women
>sicilia on the same latitude as tunisia
>people refuse to insure their houses against earthquakes because these are sings of god and there is literally no way that can be foreseen
And you have the balls to call others sandniggers when you are basically one yourself

Lol eat shit pussy just for that im gonna leave my f-150 on in the driveway for a couple hours

I live 100km away from you, i don't give a shit about any of those points
Also i'm pretty sure you made the last one up

>I remember as a child trick or treating with a full snow suit under my costume

Saskfag here. We did that too. A full snow suit under our costume when I was a kid in the 80s. Winter began in October and the snow mostly melted in April, with lignering snow through May and early June.

The past 7 or so years we don't even see snow or sustained subzero temperatures until early December, and the snow is usually melted off in a late february heatwave. A bit of snow falls in march but it doesn't last.

Our snowmobile industry pretty much collapsed and even cross-country skiing has barely a 3-month window now.

Going back to Halloween, it is usually a warm night and women at the nightclubs can wear lewd leopard outfits or nurse/maid miniskirts and not die when they step outside for a smoke.