Man commits suicide after deportation from the United States

> About a half an hour after being deported from the United States, a Mexican man jumped to his death off of a bridge, according to local reports Tuesday. The man, 45-year-old Guadalupe Olivas Valencia, was found unconscious next to plastic bag containing his belongings, reported the BBC. He died soon after in the hospital from a heart attack and concussion sustained after hitting the ground. The apparent suicide took place by the El Chaparral border station that connects Tijuana with San Diego.

>Valencia had been deported three times and was reportedly spotted by witnesses yelling that he did not want to return to Mexico. According to a friend who spoke with Agence France-Presse, Valencia appeared anxious about being sent to a city where "he knew nobody," reported the Independent. The British newspaper reported that documents found on Valencia's possession after his death revealed he was from the Mexican state of Sinaloa, in the country's Northwest.

>Valencia's death comes amid a crackdown on undocumented immigration from President Donald Trump's administration. Some 11 million undocumented immigrants live in the U.S.

ibtimes.com/following-deportation-mexican-man-commits-suicide-minutes-after-leaving-united-states-2496028

Sup Forums and Drumpf have this man's blood on yalls hands for this man's death.

>RIP Guadalupe

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cant wait for the next suicides

GOOD

fuck you. That's disgusting

BASED

He was "suicided" back in Mexico.

At least they took the time to gather his stuff in the bag.

kek wills it, many beaners will become pavement paste in his name.!!!
PRAISE HIM!!

Not my problem

Gimme Lemmings....

Man, now you've finally convinced me.
Fuck laws and borders and sheit.

haha wow, is mexico so bad people want to kill themselves rather than live in it? maybe the ought to fix that

And nothing of value was lost.

Let's be respectful.

We're all immigrants.

lel

Agreed. They should put cameras there, HWNDU style.

Gotta crack a few eggs to make an omlette.

Okay. You want my confession? Here it is. Yes, I go on Sup Forums. Wanna know why? I first started going on Sup Forums in Grade 8 after I got my head put through a wall by this arrogant fuck. I had no friends, I had no social contact whatsoever. Sup Forums filled the void that being able to go an entire day without opening my mouth once had left in my brain. Reddit didn't exist at the time. On Sup Forums I developed an interest in Sup Forums, /sci/, /r9k/,/k/,/new/ and recently /lgbt/. I'm glad that you feel so secure and loved . I'm glad that you're part of a community like Sup Forums where everyone is so well adjusted you don't ever feel the need to call someone a stupid degenerate fucking goy because they're being a total fucking retard. I'm glad that you're so fucking well adjusted that you don't feel the need to jump in and call that guy a cunt and a nigger and everything else you can think up. So I'm sorry I go on Sup Forums. I'm sorry if that offends you. I wish I didn't have to. I wish communities like this wouldn't throw people like me out because we're not nice enough and not civil enough. I'm sorry every second word out of my mouth is nigger and every third one is faggot. I'm sorry that the only people on the internet who want to talk to me are racists, kikes and losers. But I'm also sorry that you'll never be exposed to a community that's violent, acerbic and barbed and you'll never grow a skin thick enough to matter. I'm sorry that you'll never come to the realisation that ignoring things doesn't make them go away. I'm especially sorry that you'll never have the discussion that I did with a man who, despite being a convicted gay basher, has a wife and three kids that he loves very much that made me realise that as much as I disagree with him, and as strongly as I disagree with him, he's still a person who has his viewpoint for a reason and I need to engage with him regardless of his background or mine.

Not all of us are illegally here and literally siphoning money from those of us who are.

I would love the hyper-corrupt upper-class of Mexico to suddenly have to deal with the 11 million plus poverty-stricken citizens they themselves created by having no infrastructure for them.

People would rather kill themselves than live in Mexico.

Speak for yourself Pablo. I'm a citizen.

How is it our fault if this man had weak will to live? That's childish.

Holy fuck, that was long winded.
Take a redpill and calm down.

How many white men have committed suicide because they lost their jobs to mexican immigrants? Just asking questions...

>Man kills himself because he isnt allowed to commit a crime for the 4th time.
Mexicans trully are the immigrants you want in your country!

Rare

A criminal killed himself? If only the rest would follow his lead

Zero because they don't do the jobs whites do.

and? who gives a shit.

a good start

PRAISE KEK

You can't fool me, dat nigga clearly taking a nap with his vaccum sealed pillow, nice try doe

Mexico is relieved that one less if its rapists would be returning.

I was having my morning beer debating between fucking my gf and watching Netflix while attaching a Swarovski scope to my Gucci ar when I read this article. Thank you user this is excellent news, my morning couldn't have started better

TL; DR

this is even better than the multiple tranny tripfag suicides from /lgbt/. although if there were pics of the dead failed males then they would take the cake

here's hoping kek brings many more ~~~ :)) ) ))~~~~ :)

go back 2 reddit, faggot

>beaner
>jumping
Pottery

>morning beer

kill yourself degenerate

FALSE FLAG! FALSE FLAG!

Lol

Hope he feels better soon.

Fuck your feelings Beaner Nigger

>Mexican would rather kill himself than live in his native country

Sort. Yourselves. Out.

>Breaking News: Mexico so terrible that Mexicans kill themselves rather than live there
>But it's not because of the Mexicans that it's so terrible...it's because of white racists

you both should follow his lead.

Yeah Fuck Niggers YeeYeee!

HE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD

Not my problem

wtf i hate trump now

nigger don't have wings. his death was not surprising at all.

Wtf i love open borders now

they should make it a meme and jump off this bridge all the time, like the peeps in south korea on the "Bridge of Life" fucking
kek
praise kek the almighty inshallah

Better than... Pic related

Why couldn't he just call a family member or friend in Mexico to pick his ass up or fly ? Or why couldn't he bus to where he needed to go? I dont understand why he'd just decide to kill himself. something is off

Shouldn't have kept breaking the law and entering a country he wasn't legally allowed to enter. It's no ones fault. Life is unfair and we're all a victim of circumstance, but to say that it's policy which has caused his death is absurd. If blame is to be placed blame his home country Mexico for being such a shit hole that causes people to flee and commit suicide when they can't.

He has his blood on his own hands.
If he was deported 3 times you'd think he'd have learned to immigrate legally.
Such a fool.

>man commits suicide
>dies of heart attack in hospital

It can't be both.

K. You know what to do.

You have to go back.

So did this man ever attempt to enter the nation legally? No?

Good riddance.

His name is Robert Paulson.

>When the problem fixes itself.

This is what I took away from this story as well

How much of a shithole is Mexico that people would literally jump off a bridge to not live there

You're powerfully stupid my boy.

Wait!!! Is that a deep state, CIA funded, propagandized...

Crisis Actor???
>Crisis Actor???

foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/

Haha. Ok.

It's not committing suicide if you fucking fail at it.

100% all beef bait. Gtfo (σˋ▽ˊ)σ

this is a perfect example of the MSM cherrypicking bias

how come theres a conjunction for it is but not for which is ?

you have to go back and then kys

Probably a former mule for Sinaloa Cartel or something and never showed up with there coke.

Green card's in the mail, buddy.

It looks like it was written by a faggot. Grow some balls or GTFO

M
Y

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

S
I
D
E
S

>Deported twice under Obama
"Meh"
>Deported once under Trump
"FUCK DRUMPF, FUCK BORDERS AND LAWS N SHIIIT"

"I GUESS I'LL JUST KILL MYSELF!"
is this guy william fucking murderface or what?
retarded!

Well considering the man fucking died I'd say his plan worked just fine.

Sauce on pic?

>deported three times
obviously a fucking gang member

was probably a hit

Should have been an hero and started shooting the politicians.

kys like that mexican faggot

He died from incompetent doctors.

>three fucking times
What's it gonna take for these illegals to take the hint?

>enter us illegally
>get deported
>do it again
>get deported
>do it again
>get deported
>Kys

You'd think after the second time he'd have figured out how to stay hidden, better yet you'd think he'd try to work his way up in Mexico then migrate legally

>Anxious about being sent to a city where he knew nobody

Why not just migrate to another city? He seems to be good at it

Fuck you, I'm Iroquois. Lefty immigrants need to go back.

Woo, shot by real men, sick. why can't more die like this.
on about Boarder Patrol.

I'd say he died from his body slamming into concrete at high speeds.

>jump off bridge to kill self
>die
>"LOL DUMMY COULDN'T EVEN COMMIT SUICIDE RIGHT"

My dude you're straight up dumb, stupid, retarded, and wrong.

Some problems solve themselves.

Shadilay

>mexican intellectuals

He died from being a beaner.

he's probably a wanted criminal in mexico tbqhf

Good question. It's because if it were "which's", it would be pronounced "whiches", which is the same as "which is". In other words, there's no conjunction because it wouldn't save any time or serve a purpose.

True story.

(OP)

awesome.

this was my first thought when i heard about this the other day. he probably knew he was gonna get fucked up by a cartel if he went back to mexico.

>11 million undocumented immigrants

10, 999,999 to go