Why do leftists love Marvel movies and or have marvel gear on...

Why do leftists love Marvel movies and or have marvel gear on? what's the correlation between marvel and leaning left politically?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eeEWPbTad_Q?t=78
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because the X-Men were an allegory for sucking cocks.

manchildren with no direction, no idealogy, no philosophical understanding or belief, no understanding of history so they place their faith in dumb fucking movie characters.
funny how most of these faggots claim to hate religion yet worship these hollywood cocksuckers like their lives depend on it.

Honestly, I have been a marvel fan all of my life, and the infiltration of Leftists didn't really begin until the first Avengers movie. Suddenly it became cool and trendy to like superheroes. People everywhere with thick rim glasses would show off at how much of a "geek" they were for seeing Iron Man and Captain America movies.

The comics have pretty much turned too shit. They've replaced everyone with women and minorities. Iron man is a black women, Thor is a women, Captain Marvel is a Muslim that hates Donald Trump... you get the picture

deliberately intellectually crippled to stay as children, so children's movies appeal to them

youtu.be/eeEWPbTad_Q?t=78

Nerd culture became trendy
Real nerds schooled fake nerds
Normies had to learn about nerd culture
T shirt and "virtue signalling"

Mainstream because dont need a political affiliation to talk about it. Opinions that differ arent seen as important just fun and nerdy xD

Every 2nd girl i talk to identifies as a nerd, gets a star trek tattoo after watching the movies

People are vapid and want to appear interesting and deep and quirky.

Art tends to be leftist because the right isn't very creative. Why would conservatives need to be when "it's always been done one way and if it was good enough for my grandpa it's good enough for me".

RLM hates marvel
as for their movies, they accept that at least they are watchable or entertaining which is true.
they dont declare them to be fucking masterpieces, just entertaining. i rather see any marvel funny light hearted movie than any dc dark grim edgy bullshit

>Woman Thor

>Black Captain America

>Muslim Miss Marvel

Take a guess

What is it that draws all this attention to Marvel? What do they find good about these movies?

they're white kinights who think becoming feminists will get them pussy

no, it is just huge shared universe

Marvel is a leftist propaganda vehicle, as evidenced by their recent comics (Captain Britain a Muzzie, Captain America a Nazi, Thor a woman).

The movies are also subtly laden with leftist propaganda. Example: in Civil War's opening scene, the Avengers are fighting bad guys that are clearly using fully-automatic assault rifles, which Cap calls "AR-15s".

They're physically weak and depressed and wish a 'hero' would come along and solve their problems.

This isn't edited btw, genuinely straight from a comic book.

Yeah, no wonder their sales are tanking

I buy comics every week and I haven't bought anything by Marvel in years because their writers suck.
The last regular series from them I really followed was She Hulk back when Slott wrote it before he bailed to write for Spider-Man.
After that the only thing from them I got was Punisher Max from Ennis and SHIELD by Hickman.

Pretty much all of their stuff is pretty tedious to me.

Are you fucking serious?

Is this real?

It's because they literally believe they can become superheros themselves somehow and it will magically solve all problems. They hate themselves and therefore hate humans. Stereotypes normal humans as mostly bad.

It also conveniently sidesteps the issues of culture, being a normal human being, history etc having anything to do with a successful civilization. You just need a batshit or whatever.. fantasy nonsense.

marvel is actually backing down on political correctness bullshit, they finally realized lefties are kids with no jobs and won't buy their comics anyway.

They dont. Please stop confusing leftists and liberals. Holy shit.

It's Marvel's willingness to be led around by SJW's on social media. They have been injecting multicult, race-mixing and gay agenda into their universe for some time now.

Leftists hate reality and traditional western society. If they didn't then they wouldn't be wanting to change it (aka conservative).