Other urls found in this thread:

whitehousedossier.com/
webdc.com/pdfs/deathbymedicine.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Everyone stop drinking water around the world
>Everyone dies in three day

Okay user

K.Y.S

Have you not been looking at what's happened in Europe you fucking turd?

>let in 2 million migrants
>rape levels skyrocket
>have 4 terrorist attacks in 1 week

kill yourself op faggot

^^^this

dis

what about the canadian trump supporter who killed innocent fathers for being muslim?

should we ban trump supporters?

Refugees cost billions in taxpayer money, thats money we dont have and is better spent on struggling citizens, and every crime and rape they commit is preventable by simply not letting them in.

Flint, Michigan?

kek is with me and op, Sup Forums absolutely btfo

((They)) say that they're going to step up their game...
Sup Forums gets flooded with spam like this, I'm off to kripplechan

All this pic proves is the government fucks our lives up

In many different ways

Pablo es hora de la siesta

cool picture bruh now lemme sum it up.
>We cant fix our toxic water situation in America.
>Because we spend all our money on EVERYTHING else.
Its just like California.
>Why dont we have money to fix muh dam.
>All the money goes to dem programs for illegals.

mi id es rosa

como el futuro de españa , sí se puede

Es broma, solo quiero tu's

Your words are going into the book of Kuk, not the book of kek.

Our deity is one of chaos and darkness. He gives us mismatching messages so that we must find the light for ourselves.

no muslim is innocent

stop responding to low quality bait threads. Trump is holding a meeting on domestic and international human trafficking today.
whitehousedossier.com/

>refugees
>drop of 85000 last year
>in a sea 325000000

Why are Americans such little crybaby pussies?

Congress wasnt endagering lifes for the past 8 years. Funny isn't it.

It would be easier to ban Canadian muslims. To ban Trump supporters would be to ban "winning". AND EVEN THOUGH I AM EXHAUSTED FROM WINNING, I STILL SUPPORT IT.

Winners aren't losers. Or Canadian.

sorry sweetie, but that's not an argument

>things endangering americans
>healthcare
wtf i love obamacare now?

How many has died from the waters in flint?

Thing endangering American lives:
Regulations on water businesses
Regulations on healthcare (Drug companies)
Pipelines do nothing.
Congress not obeying the Constitution.
Refugees do nothing.

There you go. Now who is dangerous to Americans? Government.

>using a photo of a crying kid
Every fucking time.

Likely a hoax or an inside job that Trudeau falsely accused a white guy for doing

K.

Why should we let any in?

These "refugees" endangered american lives.

>water
need it to live
>healhcare
need it to live
>pipelines
increases our standard of living by lowering costs
>congress
is why the US isn't a dictatorship

>refugees
absolutely no benefits

>A NIGGER TOWN HAS BAD WATER
>FATTY MCFAGGOTS CAN'T PAY FOR THIRD HEART ATTACK
>P... PIPELINES?
>CONGRESS BECAUSE FUCK GOVERNMENT

>NOW LET IN POOR RAPISTS WHO COULDN'T EVEN BEGIN TO INTEGRATE INTO SOCIETY BECAUSE THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND SAID SOCIETY AND DON'T EVEN KNOW THE LANGUAGE

(OP)
without proper context or facts or evidence to back your claim, you're just promoting propaganda.

burriquito como tu tururu

does trump and his movement explicitly foster a culture of killing and raping muslims en masse?

Why are somalis so fucking ugly?

this, reported rape is x100 times higher after refugees than it ever has been in america

So we have a poor healthcare system, so lets further spread resources around to refugees, makes total sense.

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

>pipelines
>healthcare

What?

How many people consumed a fatal level of lead-water? I don't know.

Maybe dying isn't actually the worst thing that can happen to you when it comes to lead exposure?

>trump supporter
>no evidence was ever released beyond liking his facebook page, in addition to liking far left facebook pages such as NDP and jack leighton

So why do we need them?

Also the bad water is literally just in dying industrial cities in Michigan (run by black democrats)

>one cuckservative leaf goes off the deep end
>lmao see white people are just as bad xD

oh yeah, touching kids on the bus is not bad? at least we deported those sand niggers when it happened here

Oh you mean the health care, congress, water and infrastructure that's so insanely good that people are actively invading our country illegally via life and virginity threatening means?

Yea it really sucks here bet it great over in Mexico.

you have this one case versus..
you must be bating

Honestly, I thought Somali women are the prettiest of the African peoples.

THIS. SO. MUCH.

> consume a fatal dosage of led water
> not dead
Then it's not fatal

>too poor to buy a water filter
>too poor to buy medicine

first two are solved by getting a job

>muh energy infrastructure

also solved with money

>congress
yeah, shit got to go

I like when libtards put periods at the end of all cap words. It helps me know what to ignore

False equivalency, try again

How the fuck are pipelines endangering American lives? They're certainly better for the environment than a bunch of CO2 spewing trains

My tap water is shit in my building because it was built in the 30s and as far as I know the pipes haven't been updated. I buy cheapo 5 gallon things of water instead of drinking my tap water. Why dont I get national coverage?

No enough considering it all welfare niggers up there

East Africans have the whitest features.

I had a few classes with these twins from Ethiopia and they were stunning. Tall, thin, with sharp facial features and long black hair. Plus they weren't heart of darkness black but more Obama black

>Look, you have healthcare, water, pipeline, and Congressional issues
>So, let's truck in thousands of poor immigrants

well, yeah they aren't here yet

refugees are not a threat because they are busy with Europe. they'll come for you too

>le screaming child meme
kys faggot

>clean water and quality healthcare are scarce
>let's import more people that need them

???

>brown water
who the fuck would ever drink that? Just buy some bottled water if your shit is that bad.
>healthcare
we have the best healthcare in the world
>pipelines
not affecting anything whatsoever and will bring money to the economy
>Congress
1/4 ain't bad

>""""refugees""""
0 reason we should take any refugees ever. If it's that bad, set up a safe zone over there, defeat ISIS and send these shits back to where they came from.

Why do leftists always. Put. A. Period. After. Every. Word. They. Type? Just because you type like an asshole doesn't make your arguments any less false

Of course they arnt endangering anyone.

Beacuse they are going back.

Threatening to our way of life.

In fact, it speaks volumes that people are consistently, through all time periods, more afraid of losing their way of life than their actual life.

3rd post best post

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

webdc.com/pdfs/deathbymedicine.pdf

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

so if America has all these problems why the flying fuck are refugees coming here??? I don't understand unless this post is shit an well op is a faggot

THIS. SO. MUCH.

Op wins the daily faggot award. Congratulations you couldn't possibly be a bigger faggot.

That's because we haven't accepted as many as Europe.

Remove head from ass.

Why add another problem to the list?

>pipelines
retarded

BUMPING THIS THREAD

AND THE BEST POST IN HERE, MINE OF COURSE

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL

MONSANTO AND PHARMA KEK SHILLS BTFO!

Yeah, and lions aren't a threat to Americans either. But why would you want to import millions of them?

lol that little rat has some lower cut haircut. So poor, so desperate.

Also how stupid are liberals? Of course they're not threatened by refugees coming to europe. Picture some cartel members next time.

hehehe alright leaf. youre ok

God bless George Lincoln Rockwell

god bless

bumpin this thread to hell and back

Sad thing is that's probably one of the nicer ways to go if you live out there

At least it's fast

jesus that's a lot of shit doctors. Guess importing them was a bad idea.