>But I wasn't a Muslim, so I didn't speak up
>Then they came for the undocumented citizens
>But I wasn't an undocumented citizen, so I didn't speak up
>Then they came for the transfolk
>But I wasn't trans* so I didn't speak up
>And then they came for me
>And at that point, there was no one left to speak up for me

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-support-transgenderism-and-sex-change-surgery
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
thefederalist.com/2016/07/07/evidence-the-transgender-suicide-rate-isnt-due-to-discrimination/
verywell.com/transgender-women-why-hiv-rates-are-so-high-4058705
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>first they came for the Muslims
>then the undocumented citizens
>then the transfolk
>then everything was fixed so they stopped coming for people

lil dude just wants to play princess without going full tranny. seems legit and non-degenerate. I mean what if there were a NINJA PRINCESS!?!

They came for the shills?
What a god damn national tragedy.
The People will surely mourn the passing of the brave heroes at shareblue!

He's a trap in the making..

what about the niggs tho? someone with your flag should understand such a plight.

So they are basically getting rid of all the degenerates.

Sounds good to me.

if you did nothing wrong they would not have came for you

This boy is going to be SO FUCKING PISSED when he reaches adulthood. His shit-lib parents (well okay, let's face it: single mom) will be lucky if he even calls her once a year.

dont have children, ever

>Kaige

Americans should be banned from naming their children.

Trannies are mentally ill:

cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-support-transgenderism-and-sex-change-surgery
>“We have wasted scientific and technical resources and damaged our professional credibility by collaborating with madness rather than trying to study, cure, and ultimately prevent it,” said Dr. McHugh.
>Johns Hopkins used to provide sex-reassignment surgery in the early 1970s, but after Dr. McHugh – psychiatrist-in-chief at Johns Hopkins Hospital 1975-2001 -- and his colleagues studied the issue further, they concluded “that Hopkins was fundamentally cooperating with a mental illness.”

Transition does not decrease suicide rates:
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885

>Persons with transsexualism, after sex reassignment, have considerably higher risks for mortality, suicidal behaviour, and psychiatric morbidity than the general population. Our findings suggest that sex reassignment, although alleviating gender dysphoria, may not suffice as treatment for transsexualism, and should inspire improved psychiatric and somatic care after sex reassignment for this patient group.

Trans suicides can't be because of discrimination, white privilege proves it:
thefederalist.com/2016/07/07/evidence-the-transgender-suicide-rate-isnt-due-to-discrimination/
>The second problem is that the discrimination theory of suicide does not hold up when compared to other minority groups who suffer disproportionate real and perceived amounts of bigotry and negative discrimination. The Centers for Disease Control’s numbers on suicide indicate that the highest rates of suicide over the past 15 years or so belong to…white people.In contrast, in most of the years surveyed black people had the lowest suicide rate among all ethnicities. White suicide actuallyrosein the period 2000-2014.

>first they came for the college kids
>but I never went to college so I didn't care
>then they came for the video games
>but nerds are lame, so I didn't care
>then they came for the white males
>but i'm not white so I didn't care
>then they came for free speech
>but I never say anything of importance so I didn't care
>then they got violent
>but they're not in my city so i didn't care
>Then they came for pewdiepie
>but he's a rich overgrown child so I did'nt care
>Then they came for Milo
>But he's a Jewish faggot who deserves it
>then they came for me
>now i'm in a gulag

MTF trans people 50X more likely to have HIV:
(There's several sources, pick your poison)
verywell.com/transgender-women-why-hiv-rates-are-so-high-4058705
>How common is HIV among transgender women? A 2013 meta-analysis found that, in five high-income countries, an average of 22 percent of transgender women were HIV positive. In fact, transgender women were almost 50 times more likely to be HIV-infected than the general adult population. Other estimates of HIV rates in U.S.

The transfolk lolololol

>Kaige
poor kid

>We've been asking Kaige what he wants to be, every day, since he was born, basically.
>Kaige asks why not both? A silly kids solution to impossiblities...but he asked...HE ASKED!!!!

>WE ADULTS THEN CROSS DRESSED HIM.

>hes still a little boy.

Im calling it now. i have never created a meme before but if this picture doesnt end up with kaiges parents text I will never believe in meme magic again. Kaige needs to see what being both means, right? make it happen autists. im an oldfag with zero computer skills. But heres Kaige at Graduation with a friend. You decide which is which.

I know someone named harley and I know a guy named storm. if they had named him kage it would just be a different spelling. Adding the i tells me they planned a unisex baby before he was born. the i is feminine like paige.

The problem is not the kid (boys will be boys). lts the need to virtue signal every ""progressive"" move to show how much of a rad modern person you are.

Fuck you Sup Forums lm legit starting to hate wymyn

Dear mother of all that is holy.

From what hell on earth to these two come from?

They were kaige one day long ago.

Muslims are oppressors being enabled by liberals, keeping them away from their victims should be a priority.

Illigal immigrants abuse the system and make it harder for legal immigrants to engage in American society. Also, they broke the law, kicking them out is just returning things to their natural place.

Transfolk are just being mentally abused. Taking them away from their abusers is an honorable move.

>i can't like things that aren't stereotypically masculine without wearing a skirt and inventing a new gender for myself

these people have stricter ideas about gender roles than the fucking taliban

Black nationalist are our allies. Given the proper environment they'll snap their kin into place. They just need an opportunity.