WAKEY WAKEY AfD-KEKS

WAKEY WAKEY AfD-KEKS
IT'S ME

REALITY

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/02/19/german-frontrunner-schulz-eu-fake-job-scandal/
archive.is/GE0Pz
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/16/theresa-may-to-confirm-uk-exit-from-eu-single-market-speech
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sage

>buttblasted brexiteer

>announces sage
>doesnt sage

wew, is it summer already?

a non country
you get banned if you sage properly.
I'm just here to set the tone of your shitty thread before i shift left click you off my board.
kys
kys

60 B I L L I O N

cdu is higher in the polls

Why haven't you killed "people" like this, yet Germanons?
They're literally just trying (and failing obviously) to rip off Our Trump Memes.

that wont be payed

>you get banned if you sage properly.

British intellectuals?

sad af shows how shit they are

breitbart.com/london/2017/02/19/german-frontrunner-schulz-eu-fake-job-scandal/
archive.is/GE0Pz
welcome to the realitiy

>getting cucked out of the single market

>breitbart

Which country has the highest number of Nobel laureates?
Nobel Prize Winners By Country
Rank Country Nobel Prizes
1 United States 353
2 United Kingdom 125
3 Germany 105
rekt

>mlp reaction pic

sure showed him, user

single market we want out of it you twat

>single market we want out of it you twat
No you don't you retard

t. ruled by a German dynasty for several centuries.

There wont be any hype around this election, as Germany is far less relevant than US. Still i want this overkike shekelmaster to win, maybe this kind of extreme shock therapy will finally wake krauts up.

Just a reminder that the SPD is CDU's bitch and Schulz has not a single political position. Even his own party doesn't know what he stands for. All his "hype" is bought and lanced by media trying to maintain the status Quo.

theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/16/theresa-may-to-confirm-uk-exit-from-eu-single-market-speech

>sane, rational, left, social democratic politics
>shock therapy

well you're probably right. Germany needs a political change and the Merkel crew is not left enough to handle the current situation.

Germany is so fucking cucked I fully expect them to elect this fucking kike, but Pen will win in France.
And once France leaves, European Disunion will collapse onto itself and non-eurozone countries like Poland will laugh for days.

If Schulz is so bad why is he chancellor candidate?

lmao, meanwhile not a single day without AfD cucking itself even further

nice pic, Johannes

do you find the picture you posted offensive?
I don't.

lmao you cucks are even more retarded than I thought. Good luck on your shitty island all by yourself Nige

why do you even a flag?

Its not about policies even, hope is that seeing literal Shlomo Shekelsteinberg in chancellor position will move something in soul of even most bluepilled krauts who long discarded teachings of uncle Adolf.

what is cucked about wanting to be free of unelected bureaucrats in brussels

he'll cut taxes, save the pensions and secure wages. Will this make people take the epicc redpillz?

Ahmed stop

Of course you would not, ahmed.

Also note how Trump & Petry are driving a self-sentient flying car with stealth capabilites, that could bring them whereever they want.

Schulz is bound to his old ass locomotive that can only move along unchangeable ideological rails.

Trump & Petry win that one, m8

but still smarter than you and we started the death of the eu

it's Guy Verhofstadt what a mess

>we started the death of the eu
we'll see about that. You didnt even leave yet lmao.

Pound hasn't dropped, the Euro has though. Multiple times in the past few years.

Currency goes down -> Export goes up
Currency goes up -> Export goes down

Don't you learn this basic stuff in school?
What do you even export besides flavoured lukewarm beer and cigarettes?

we will and dont forget le pen or geert both wanna exit your fucked on mutiple fronts

Geert wont be part of the government coalition, neither will Lepen.

Go away, Merkel. The people are not falling for your bullshit anymore.

Everyone knows that AfD can never and will never win. Only Gottkanzler can save us now.

Not gonna lie, former Schulz supporter here. It's fucking hilarious watching Schulz crash and burn. Seriously though, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

Germany will cuck itself out of existence in the next 20 years

Will swedens downfall be before that or after it?

Gentlemen, place your bets!

Have fun choosing between the Whore of Babylon and Rosa Luxemburg, Krauts.

have fun with 8 years of Drumpf, Fatsy.

Didn't someone actually calculate that it would take 300 years to properly deport everyone from the EU?

>laughs at others for retarded leader choices
>votes biggest jewish puppet to have ever existed as POTUS

>being austrian
>ever

>You will never marry Frauke Petry

It hurts to live ;_;

why would you want to marry a tomboy womanlet without any female curves?

Just admit you're gay.

German exchange student in Scotland here.

I am not a partisan but I seriously believe Schulz is the ideal leader for Germany at the moment. His vast experience in the EU parliament and political know-how means Mr. Schulz can deliver on the bold and daring reforms the German economy and society need.

A pragmatist at heart, Martin Schulz will be able to retain the importance and survival of the block in the challenging times ahead. I used to be for the AfD but the recent scandals and arrests made me have second thoughts about Petry and her leadership. She does not have the caliber needed to deal with the complexities of the challenges Germany is facing right now, and I fear her temperament will make her prone to knee jerk reactions that could damage things even further..

Le Pen doesn't want to leave the EU. It's not even part of her proposals.

what makes you so sure i think your full of shit and scared otherwise you wouldnt be here shilling schulz and copying are memes cause you memes are shit

Why are you shit posting on Sup Forums?

Shouldn't you be prepping your bull to rape your women?

twat you just blessed trump with 4 more years

>be German
>get help shilling Schulz from eternal ally
>insults ally with meme picture
How could you Germany.

ready to Make East Germany Again?

Is that another copypasta spreading here? pretty sure i've read the same shitty thing already in another thread.

MAKE *clap* *clap* *clap*
WHITES *clap* *clap* *clap*
AFRAID *clap* *clap* *clap*
AGAIN *clap* *clap* *clap*

this

Stop shilling the sack of shit you fucking cuck.

Amen to that, that cocksucker should be hanged.

Hello, hello is this Sup Forums?

Please help. I am trapped in the Schulzniverse.
Martin Schulz was voted in as Chancellor of Germany a few years ago and everything is wrong.

He gave voting rights to all refugees and asylum seekers in Germany and they proceeded to form their own microstate in the heart of the Rhineland and Schulz and the German people gave their blessing!

It is 2020 now. One billion refugees have flooded into the heart of Europe, even the definition of Europe has changed as Schulz as successful in extending the borders of Europe to include most of North Africa too!

Schulz has declared that ethnic Europeans must make way for their new arrivals and his Special Police Force made up of former Refugees and their kin are busy enforcing the implantation of these millions of invaders straight into the centre of every village, town and city in Eastern Europe. No neighbourhood or street has gone untouched. White Europeans are now outnumbered 3.1 in their own countries - they are vassal slaves to their new masters in Berlin.

There are millions dead. Schulz and the Greater European Union have set their eyes on Old Albion. They are trying to destroy us on our ancient island fortress once more. They won't stop sending parachute refugees to machine gun us, and they won't stop sending boats of suicide bombers to blow us up on our streets.

Not even Trump was able to stop the meteoric rise of Overlord Schulz. Nor the Bogdanoffs. Everything is lost. Please, Sup Forums, you have to let me into your universe - the one where everything is right.

Send help. Please.

How can country be so cucked jesus christ

>correctiv shills thinks they won't fail and get btfo like ctr shills
Nice delusion.

Deutschland Deutschland uber sage

That's what you wish remainfag

This world will burn, there will be agony, everybody will have to pay for ones sins and vacouosity.

>like every politician ever he'll keep his campaign promises
spd betrayed the working class several times before and will do it again

What's with fascists going full >muh working class commie when SPD is brought up?

Get a life you faggot and better arguments.

>If Schulz is so bad why is he chancellor candidate?
because everybody else they have is even worse
spd is the shittiest german party ever

that's why they always get the 2nd most votes lmao.

Until we take away your early allowance you filthy fucking leech

i'm not a fascist, spd sucks ass, deal with it

splendid, where will you run to when the inevitable happens?

going by that logic cdu would be the greates party in germany because they always get the most votes.
people who vote are the biggest idiots ever and the election results and polls certainly show that
geh scheissen, juso

what's the inevitable in your opinion? schulz winning? mach dich nicht lächerlich

(((polls)))

>people who vote are the biggest idiots ever

your word in god's ear

fuck you tryna say?

Schlutz will win. Check my repeating numerals for proofs.

checked

i don't really care if spd wins or not, parlamentarian 'democracy' and capitalism are the real problems, not which assholes represent them and this is what you 'leftist' idiots fail to realize

A United Europe is what the US fears most. A United Europe is what Schlutz represents. Germany leading it of course, as it rightfully should. We give the EU the most, and all the little faggot countries beg for more gibs. Gibs come with a cost, and that cost is German rule.

United States of Europe incoming lads!

Britian, I'm sorry to say but you're fucked by your meme vote to leave. You've crossed we Germans one too many times.

Germany must pay for its past. Supporting Israel without question is one of those payments that needs to be made.

>the fourth reich is somehow great if it's 'social democratic'

Yes, I completely agree with this. GodChanncellor Schlutz!

>agreeing with yourself

This board is literally cancer...

Every time someone is posting an opinion contrary to the popular opinion of Sup Forums, he is decried a shill, who is being paid by Soros. Because surely nobody on Sup Forums would have an opinion other that the one of the alt-right.

Jesus fuck, you guys are retarted.

Does it every occur to you that people actually have different opinions? Does it every occur to you that there are people who care about social justice and human rights? No? Well, boohoo, you guys are fucked.

Because the left is organizing in ways you cannot conceive. Not because we are being paid, but because we have had enough of the rise of right wing populism.

Alerta, alerta, antifascista.

Sincerely

a guy from /de/

You can fuck right back off where you came from Hans.

>Every time someone is posting an opinion contrary to the popular opinion of Sup Forums, he is decried a shill, who is being paid by Soros. Because surely nobody on Sup Forums would have an opinion other that the one of the alt-right.
but this is not what happened at all, at least not outside your head, juso

lmao ebin trole my friend XD XD XD