Trump rescinds transgender bathroom rules from Obama era

/lgbt/ here..
ze do not belong to zirs bathroom!

>Donald Trump's government has revoked guidance to US public schools that allowed transgender students to use toilets matching their gender identity.

>The guidance, issued by his predecessor Barack Obama, had been hailed by as a victory for transgender rights.
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39047883

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-support-transgenderism-and-sex-change-surgery
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
thefederalist.com/2016/07/07/evidence-the-transgender-suicide-rate-isnt-due-to-discrimination/
verywell.com/transgender-women-why-hiv-rates-are-so-high-4058705
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/41124858/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dropping redpills. Save and spread.

Trannies are mentally ill:
cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-support-transgenderism-and-sex-change-surgery
>“We have wasted scientific and technical resources and damaged our professional credibility by collaborating with madness rather than trying to study, cure, and ultimately prevent it,” said Dr. McHugh.
>Johns Hopkins used to provide sex-reassignment surgery in the early 1970s, but after Dr. McHugh – psychiatrist-in-chief at Johns Hopkins Hospital 1975-2001 -- and his colleagues studied the issue further, they concluded “that Hopkins was fundamentally cooperating with a mental illness.”

Transition does not decrease suicide rates:
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885

>Persons with transsexualism, after sex reassignment, have considerably higher risks for mortality, suicidal behaviour, and psychiatric morbidity than the general population. Our findings suggest that sex reassignment, although alleviating gender dysphoria, may not suffice as treatment for transsexualism, and should inspire improved psychiatric and somatic care after sex reassignment for this patient group.

Trans suicides can't be because of discrimination, white privilege proves it:
thefederalist.com/2016/07/07/evidence-the-transgender-suicide-rate-isnt-due-to-discrimination/
>The second problem is that the discrimination theory of suicide does not hold up when compared to other minority groups who suffer disproportionate real and perceived amounts of bigotry and negative discrimination. The Centers for Disease Control’s numbers on suicide indicate that the highest rates of suicide over the past 15 years or so belong to…white people.In contrast, in most of the years surveyed black people had the lowest suicide rate among all ethnicities. White suicide actuallyrosein the period 2000-2014.

MTF trans people 50X more likely to have HIV:
(There's several sources, pick your poison)
verywell.com/transgender-women-why-hiv-rates-are-so-high-4058705
>How common is HIV among transgender women? A 2013 meta-analysis found that, in five high-income countries, an average of 22 percent of transgender women were HIV positive. In fact, transgender women were almost 50 times more likely to be HIV-infected than the general adult population. Other estimates of HIV rates in U.S.

Let's just ease their passing.

The trumplings are just so damn retarded.
"Hmm do i want a chemically castrated gay man in the womens bathroom?"
"Nope! I much prefer a huge butch lesbian pumped full of testosterone in the womens bathroom instead!"

This is unconstitutional. Just more material to get him impeached.

Wtf, I thought Trump was pro-LGTB?

>I feel unsafe in a North Carolina ladies room.

Yup that's excactly how I imagine these things will go down.

Even LGTB hates the T.

Well memed.

someone unironically drew this and didn't come to the conclusion that the freak who injected themselves with hormones and crossdresses is the problem

There is also a cure for it

He is in big trouble now

If you look so much like the other gender where no one could tell the difference why not just use the bathroom you want? If you look so much like a chick then no one will bat an eye.

This protects me from just going into the women's bathroom and just shrugging my shoulders and saying well I feel like a women today. Also those freaks

If they actually looked like a girl or guy and used the bathroom they look like they belong in then who's going to call them out? Last I checked no one's asking for ID before you can enter a bathroom

Jeeesus sweden

Thanks for covering over the url, so that there's no way to check if it's real.

Most trannies are men and 50% of them do it because it sexually arouses them.

Who the fuck thought embracing this was a good idea?

citation.exe not found

It's fake, who would've thought.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/41124858/

Hi Milo

>revoked guidance
>guidance
>no laws have changed
>trans kids are still protected
>if discrimination happens, the kids will have lawyers falling over themselves to represent them and fight the Trump administration
>SEE YOU IN COURT
>the Trump admin will get BTFO in court, as usual

Why are Trump fans so easily pleased by his vague orders that mean nothing?

"revoked guidance"

what does this mean?

Okay here we go

>obama forced all schools to let trans kids use the bathroom they want
>trump recinds that rule

Your local school can still chose to do let the little weirdos pee in the bathrooms they want it's just no longer forced

Also in all my years of public schooling in schools of 4000 kids there was never a single tranny kid

Ever

Seriously though the nuclear codes

It means schools don't have to let it happen anymore

What an unrealistic body expectation for women.

I think it's time we just do away with shared public bathrooms, it's super gross.

In men's room, the urinals are awkward, standing next to another guy and whip out your wang - remember how weirded out America is over Russia's side by side toilets? I hope in the future, our side by side urinals would be just as weird.

In the women's room, the problem with the stalls is that we can't wash our hands after we wipe and flush, we have to open the door first. If we have hung our coat or purse on the door hook, we'll have to get it down before washing of hands (unless there is no one outside) This is super gross, and we usually get around that by having someone hold our coat and/or purse, but what if the woman is alone? Just have several single complete bathrooms.

To prevent someone from spending too much time in there, have an automated system that after 1 minute, start playing annoying music that gets progressively louder.

>If you look so much like the other gender where no one could tell the difference why not just use the bathroom you want? If you look so much like a chick then no one will bat an eye.
>This protects me from just going into the women's bathroom and just shrugging my shoulders and saying well I feel like a women today. Also those freaks

I believe trans woman are real - in that there are people born into man's body that feels and believes they are women, this is a real mental diagnosis, but the liberals have gone too far with "anyone that identifies as".

I was in a woman's shelter a few years ago after a health crisis. We had two trans woman there, you can't tell they weren't born that way. Occasionally we have men claiming to be women, usually staff keeps them separate and find someway to remove them for everyone's safety. Men would do this because they are perverts, or, the women's shelter are safer and less overcrowded.

Transwoman, like Cis woman in the shelter, are also extremely threatened by the men who claim to be women, which political correctness gone mad has allowed in. If the person is not post-ops or on hormones, at least we'll need a psychiastrist to make sure it's not just Chris-chan going on another Love Quest.

Very well thought through

Other trannies who also wanted in on the attention

>/lgbt/ here

Get out and kill yourself

>allowed transgender students to use toilets matching their gender identity.
This fucking language. What they really mean is
>that forced schools to accomodate that one kid going through an awkward phase with an expensive third option

We'd prefer both of them use the gas chamber instead.

Ohhhhh, Horseyyy!

Mentally ill people should just use the disabled toilet

Jump in front of a semi truck faggot

You don't belong in any bathroom

>muh baffrooms

Can we please just stop talking about this non-issue?

Common sense says that those two need their own, preferably padded private room.

I do not care. No one is going to know if you're passing be a man or a woman and piss wherever you want

Nice damage control, cuck

>We

You know the rules user...

This is a false dilemma. Trannies shouldn't be allowed in normal people bathrooms at all.

please tell me this isn't fucking real

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH You faggots prepping the bull tonight for your wives? Remember you can go to jail if you don't

People consider the old way of locking up nutcases in asylums to be cruel and heartless, but when you let them run free in the street like thi you really start to see the utility of keeping them out of society.

the birth certificate rule is much better. because it prevent freaks from using the womens bathroom, and if you're really passable no one is going to give you shit anyway so why bother.

with the gender identity rule every mentally hill degenerate can use the women bathroom with the excuse of "i feel like a women"

>Why are Trump fans so easily pleased by his vague orders that mean nothing?

It's symbolic. Why are libs so easily pleased by projecting a gay flag on the white house?

still doesn't answer where the freak is supposed to take a piss

>there is also a cure for it

The kikes can just drop the pretenses, and just admit all this tranny bathroom bullshit is to usher in an era of everyone just shitting in the same hole in the floor like savages, followed by just shitting in the open in kike-ravaged slums.

>5'2" women with cut off tits are so manly and scary!
>Actual 6' men in dresses are not

Holy shit, liberals everyone

>
>People consider the old way of locking up nutcases in asylums
>asylums
>aaylmao...
that requires tax dollar..

Why didn't they get what was on their birth certificate changed? Like is legal?

fuck you Horsey, this non-issue got a slimeball Democrat elected to governor here just because he ran on emotions and "muh eeqwalitee, muh eqwal aksess"

kill all trannies and kill all tranny enablers, I don't want their mental illness normalized by "just letting them live their lives"

> after 1 minute, start playing annoying music that gets progressively louder
Obviously not on Taco Tuesday. Up it to 5 minutes. I'm going to need it.

fake

We want them where they can be shamed, and shunned for being pieces of shit.

Faggots, bulldykes, and trannies should only be using restrooms in psych wards.

They should not be encouraged, and the best way to not encourage them is to enforce social norms that contrast their behavior.

This

The freak is the one being contrary, retard. They don't have have to be that way.

just create unisex bathrooms on top of male and female ones

problem solved

The thing is, they pass well enough to where it wouldn't even be an issue.

>my car shakes when I drive over 50
>I'll just drive slower.
>problem solved

you mean for every gender? or you're a bigot?

The crazy thing, it's not even a law, it was basically advice. The states were the ones with actual laws.

My office has a gender-neutral barhroom. It was designed in 50s so I don't think it's for transgenders I doubt if Stalin cared about them. It bothered me only first couple of times, I don't think it's really an issue.

obama complicated an issue that shouldve been left alone

I see you've never see trans people.

How is a FtM going to use a urinal? A MtF has to learn to squat to pee?

that's literally what they want to do fucktard. they passed a law that said if any civilian catches somebody that's different from their id in the opposite bathroom, they can force them out.

Nah just one for all the freaks to go in to.

>obama complicated an issue that shouldve been left to the states

FTFY

It's what Trump is doing.

Funny that last night the DNC debate actually had Dems wanting less Fed gov and more states' rights, only because Trump's threats to cut funding and get police to check immigrant status.

But what if I like the music and start having a shit party

This is my stance too, as a trans person.

Exactly. Transgender people have been around for decades, using whatever bathroom they wanted, no problems.

All of a sudden its been inflated into a crusade, and now its a debate, when it would have been fine if everyone just went on as usual without opening up the proverbial can of worms.

Am i wrong?

Even untransitioned MTFs tend to have fucked up piss-streams that get all over the place. So now they are going to be pissing all over men as well.

He left the decision to individual states. This part is conveniently left out everywhere.

PISSGATE 2.0? Maybe the dossier was right and Trump wants us all to piss on each other?

I think I've found my next fetishist

>be me
>date night with wife at fancy pants restaurant
>excuse myself to the restroom
>head to the urinal and start to relieve myself
>a hand reaches from behind me and gently grabs my dong
>turn my head to see its a milf cougar wearing a scandalous red dress
>"would you like me to hold this for you?"
>"s-sure"
>finish pissing
>go to zip up my pants but cougar toilet attendent lady stops me
>"let me make sure you're COMPLETELY drained"
>turns me around as she gets on her knees
>starts giving a glorious suckjob on my knob
>since I'm married and havent had sex in a couple of weeks, it's not long before I nut all over her
>thank her as I zip my pants up and wash my hands
>"hope to see you again, user"
>"y-you too"
>go back to date night with the wife
>take her home and fuck her longer than usual do to said suckjob in restaurant bathroom
>"I don't know what it is, but after we came back from that fancy pants restraint you've turned into an ANIMAL. we're definitely going back there!"
>"whatever bitch, start claiming 0 on your taxes from now on because I don't want owe money again"
>proceed to take wife out more often and drink as much water as I can as an excuse to go to the restroom to see toilet lady
>never owe money for taxes ever again

Riddle me this Jimbo, why don't suicide rates for trannies go down to cisgender levels after transitioning? Surely now after mutilating their bodies with hormones in surgery they would functionally become cisgender and thus now have the same suicide rates.

And yet nothing changes between pre and post transition. Now isn't that just quacking crazy?

All the city people know this though. Only the country and suburban retards still think Trump is doing a good job.

>Getting your dick sucked right after taking a piss

That's a very flattering image right there.

Shame about the reality.

stuff like this is where i part ways with modern day conservatism--

i don't understand how people care about where other people shit.

Because it allows people like pic related, who is about as much as a tranny as he is a brain surgeon, to enter a place where they can openly perv on women and be protected by the law doing it. The image in OP is incredibly misleading when it comes to the reality of your average tranny.

You cant just throw out made up unsupported figures like that you retard.

Trannies are probably real. Transition does help. People who cite the trans people are more suicidal after surgery don't understand control groups. The actual number of trans people is probably much lower than we are currently seeing because of autistic retards being drawn to it harder than a sonic the hedgehog/model train convention.

Feels good man.

>Go to your link
>Follow the links "proving" it's fake

They just need a 3rd restroom installed everywhere labeled "Mentally Disabled" where all the trans/gender fluid/fag/etc can go

put them all in the disabled bathroom where they belong. ez fix

I just use the mens room
1. they don't give a shit
2. I'm technically male
3. men are disposable and nobody cares about them, and their complaints will fall on deaf ears
4. real women are filthy