HWNDU down once more after gunshots

That's what he gets for moving his shitshow to the ghetto...

I have a bad feeling it's coming to Austin next. If it's not dead forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nb9fjjGUmu8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ehz0yZfLrv8
youtu.be/n71UJxAduxc
youtu.be/j-xnUXjUluo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dFWeiWyIbyI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's down again? YES

We have won again

I don't understand how Albuquerque was even picked. What goes on there besides meth?

Heebs will not divide us

Retard how have you won anything, dumbass

Ebrietas in the thread!

I-is that Brittany?

Brittany has saggy tits and looks like a alien. Probably some college cunt protesting the patriarchy with her tits... Putin would approve.

Fucking moron

is there a video of the shooting?

Alien base underground

If it goes down to Cali I'll phone my cousins to go there

Ohhh....

Who cares.

Anyone have a YouTube link to the shooting?

Dr. Pavel, I'm THICC

She really stuck it to the man

i do, which is why i asked for a video.

HWNDU: Compton soon.

Season one was based though.

youtu.be/Nb9fjjGUmu8

youtube.com/watch?v=Ehz0yZfLrv8

it was only a matter of time.

you have to laugh at the footage of this happening on Shariah's stream. Some dude helps him take a photo and then stands to get his photo taken and the guy just walks off.. smooth as fuck m8...

Stop shilling this video all the time Muhammed

WE WON!
> WE WON!
WE WON!
> WE WON!
WE WON!
> WE WON!
WE WON!
> WE WON!
WE WON!
> WE WON!
WE WON!
> WE WON!
WE WON!
> WE WON!
WE WON!
> WE WON!
WE WON!
> WE WON!

>Albuquerque
What the fuck was he thinking?

I want to see this in Detroit.

This thing is pretty good at turning neets into ultra neets. Shit it down, and they'll come here to cry their eyes out. Pretty scary stuff.

gonna miss Lando

The only option is san francisco next.

This is the official slut uniform that all women should wear.

>yfw the shooter was le refined mooslim

>be jewish holocaust museum
>help out famour jewish actor with his art project against Trump
>place becomes filled with nazis and violence
>gun shots and chaos ensues
Poetry

Hahahahah I like how Rambo Joy wasn't saying anything violent at all or even provoking violence. The owner is a douchebag, that sucks this got taken down so early though. I was hoping to see gang gang again.

llol everyone who called it LMAO

surely this is officially the end/ of HWNDU ? right?

It has to come to Detroit!!

I would totally make it out there if it did, even if I live 2 hours away.

I would be better than Brittany.

What's your boob size?

>I want to see this in Detroit.

Could you imagine how many white people are red pilled in a place like Detroit?

Holy shit, did I just find a Grand Rapids waifu?

Why do you want to know?

I don't live in Grand Rapids.

bummer.

Was the shooting even related to hwndu at all?

who got shot? was it /ourguy/?

Probably the only people willing to take up the project within a short amount of time.

its funny because the webcam shows proof that the world they dont want to be divided is divided already for obvious reasons

I haven't been watching at all this season. Is it as entertaining with recurring wacky characters as the New York edition?

Hey senpai, there's a lot of fellow shitlords in Michigan. Email me at [email protected] if you want to get in contact

that's not accurate

See

dont worry about it weve got bigger fish to fry

fuck..

What business is the project hosted on? Wanna give that owner some feedback :^)

NIBIRU IS COMING!

>permanently
Now THAT'S new.

its like a failed spin off of a good tv show

Note that after all the preaching about love and peace and coming together, he ends on "We have to kill this man" @1:40

What is this cognitive dissonance?

you lost, shia?

In the entire country? Probably had something to with $$$ too, although I'm sure NYC wasn't cheap.

You missed based Lando

damn thats a feels bad :(

I doubt it costs a lot of money to install the camera, paint the wall, and keep the stream up.
But I'd assume they wanted to get the stream back up as soon as possible, and the Albuquerque location was the first to make an offer.

The only real problem is that people are NOT USING THE LAW TO THEIR ADVANTAGE

If shia is there and you are a legal carrier of a gun, push shia into being aggressive. Remind him his dad is a pedo on the run from the law, and tell him trump is super great
He will go violent and you will have full justification in shooting his face or legs off
USE THE LAW
PUSH SHIA INTO BEING VIOLENT
HE HAS BEEN ARRESTED TWICE ALREADY

Probably just means permanently at that specific location.

It will move. :^)

Apparently Ghost got shot. :/

i think he was talking about violence, "we have to kill this, man" notice he says man alot. he also says "we need to get rid of this"

could be... he still wanted to be in a larger city of course, not just anywhere.

That's what I meant. Shia's Tweet was vague enough to imply it would be a temporary shutdown.

I'm gonna say this shit again fucking called it as soon as I heard NM ABQ was the spot. Shia lives in this fucking bubble where all leftists do they have no fucking idea what the common man has to deal with on a daily basis. NY was the safest place to put it fuckloads of cameras EVERYWHERE loads of police always around in mostly a higher class area. I'm not sure if there is another place like NY if its in LA its going to be even worse.

All the violent spics and niggers running around on the west coast. Who knows where they'd move it too.

Meanwhile at NYC...
youtu.be/n71UJxAduxc

Any source? Also who was ghost?

newfag

>give me a quick rundown

ffs

video here youtu.be/j-xnUXjUluo

$$$-wise, like anything else in NYC I'll bet you it was absurd.

I have a feeling Stolen Valor showed up a few hours ago with papah, just to see that it's down again.

>this girl

She apparently REEEE'd in someones face and they shot her.

Shia here, the next HWNDU will be in Brazilian favela.
There will be no more fucking shots retards.

>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

>mfw shit löböff get's killed in front of the camera

Anyone know what the shooting was about?

Was it related to this stream or just another day in Albuquerque?

No she didnt fuckhead

degenerate whore, look at her fucking teeth. I hope she ded.

hahahaha

No, you can't just shoot a dude because he's violent, and shooting a fucking movie star is going to get you life in prison.

The laws for rich and famous people are different. You should know this, Hong Kong.

Even if he kills him in justified self defense (Shia charging him with a knife, captured by the live camera), his handlers will pursue a case that you went there to purposefully aggravate him and provoke a reaction, thus making it premeditated murder.

Then they'll use their legal muscle to grind you into the dirt and bankrupt you if you try to fight it.

Implying it is important anyone keep up with and know this fucking stupid bullshit.

do you think that they will make season 3?

I certainly hope so. So far this 4-8 year project hasn't lasted 2 months.

Shia is gonna get BTFO nationwide eventually.

>I don't live in Grand Rapids.
that is very interesting. i am very interested in your life. now post your feet

Good fucking degenerate

Holland, MI here

Someone catch me up, did Shia get culturally enriched? Is he dead? Is there footage?

jew BTFO

jews - 0

whites and Trump supporters - 2

I don't think there's many white people left in Detroit.

why doesn't Shia put the camera outside of a high school? we must redpill them highschoolers

Shia needs to put this shit somewhere really remote

Kinda like that phone booth in the middle of the desert

Make people experience a journey to get there rather than plopping it in the middle of crip territory

Yea, Detroit seems to be the next logical location for this jewish anti-white psyop.

I guess they can finaly preach the virtues of (((communism))) in Detroits 90% nigger population.

It will be "The 24 Hour Chimpening"

Some guy was shot or at least shot at at the end of the block. Nearby building owner heard on stream was pissed about it and blamed it on the shitshow brought by the camera.
I'd be pretty pissed too if someone set this shit up near my business. Shooting or no shooting.

Worst part about when the streams die is faggots begging for the cam to come to their town so they can become main characters. NYC got bloated because of autists like this.

Friendly reminder that Gang gang flashed a gun and the Muslim nigger threatened to have one of /ourguys/ shot.

Anyone in the area needs to report both of them as suspects.

Muslim threat is at the end of this video:m.youtube.com/watch?v=dFWeiWyIbyI

Hello fellow Michigan user

Maybe not in the heart of the city, but the rest of Michigan is pretty white.

Detroit would be great cause tons of Liberals in and around the city (like from Ann Arbor), making Shia want to come.
However, we have /ourguys/ scattered all around the state willing to come, maybe from Ohio and even Canada.

Leafbro returns...?

>the rest of Michigan is pretty white
>Saginaw
>Flint

They're infesting every city close to them, too. Bay City used to be nice now it's full of niggers and Mexicans who are literally killing people.

Wait, is the stream down forever or just temporarily?