Digits decide what happens next

Other urls found in this thread:

nrk.no/kultur/nrk-team-truet-og-kastet-stein-etter-i-sverige-1.12934238
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dude is gonna die if he's legit, hopefully it's just a democrat op.

Punched by Muslims.
Allahu Akbar chants.
Kebabs spitting on him.

let a stranger fist your ass

He gets blacked by mandingo

YELL MOHAMED SUCKS HUGE DICKS!

BLACKED BY MANDINGO

Gang rape

ALLAHU AKBAR

won't find anything, turns away dejectedly, explosions rock the camera as they disable the livefeed.

who is this and why is he in malmo

Visit Rosengård and get stabbed by a 12 year old gangsta wannabe muslim

Does a 360 and walks away

go out into the street and just hold an Israel flag up and see what happens to you

He walks around and is like "I don't see any crime" while 30 women are being raped in apartments and back alleys where he can't see

Violent stone throwing savages

stabbed in the kidney
digits confirmino

>360

Chainsawed in half

Cultural enrichment is eminent.

His GF gets raped.

Checkem.

>inb4 thread gets kill because of faggot mods

he comes back with video proof the place is a shithole and he is quickly silenced by the left

He stays safe.

Tim Pool is actually pretty good. If you don't remember he was the Journalist that made the video about not feeling safe covering the riots because of the antiwhite attacks.

He basically just films various stuff and let's the audience decide. He's a progressive but his work is relatively objective.

Most likely nothing will happen to them. People act as if no-go zones mean the place looks like Mogadishu rather than simply a place were police/emergency services take extraordinary precautions to enter.
Sure, they are 4x more likely to be attacked or robbed. But 4x of the average rate in Sweden is still not a guarantee it will happen to them.
If it doesn't, in the end, it will be used as proof of "nothing wrong is happening".

>will attempt to say everything is ok
>probably won't film because he knows filming gets people attacked by muslims
>probably won't interview anyone because he knows that gets you attacked by muslims
>will walk around the periphery of Malmo rather then venture into the insides
>will visit the nicest part
>"See, Malmo, is a calm, peaceful Swedish city!"

You doubt me?

check his twitter replies, swecucks are already calling for people to assault him because they think he's working for the "nazi" PJW

fucking swedes are literal niggers

To investigate Trump's claims about Sweden.

Killed

He's going to find a nice and happy place full of peaceful Muslim people heading to work and trying to make Sweden Great.

Cultural enrichment

>Being this new

Kill yourself faggot. redditors pls go.

Based on what I've seen in other Sweden street videos, the migrants really hate being filmed, and will throw rocks at, and try to destroy the camera of, the reporter. Hopefully Pool is out in the streets with a very conspicuous camera.

Converts to Islam

Has lunch.

gets killed by a muslim

Honestly looking forward to seeing footage. This guy is pretty neutral and fair. He'll report exactly what happens.

I'm honestly curious to know if the violence is an overblown meme or not.

They really do for some reason hate being filmed. If the dude goes there with a cameraman some fucking apeman is gonna act real fucking tough and get physical with him.

he gets redpilled

GODDAMNIT

grenade attack

Snow Spiders

drop some """""red pills"""""
pic related

Has bacon, shares with peaceful crowd

people will spontanious explode but only if you reply "religion of peace" ITT

happening on the 28th

Their plane crashes....with no survivors!!!

Furious fap attack!

Changes name to Mohammad Pool

Realizes that bullet proof vests are illegal in Sweden. Wears one anyway. Gets stabbed and realizes that a bulletproof vest only slowed him down. Get's up, starts to run, blown up by grenade.

gets to the ghetto with bags of money and hot cocoa starts asking dumb questions like "is everything ok guys?", gets back on the plane and writes about how Sweden is a paradise

That's grim.

Anything like that gets dismissed because it's "inciting violence".

I would be very surprised if there aren't any romanian beggars being obnoxious, but I doubt anything worse will happen.

moving to finland if this happens

In places like Rynkeby the shitkins will literally attack if they see journalists and reporters with cameras there.

They don't like their shitholes to get attention.

meets meshuggah and rocks out, dudes!

These motherfuckers are going to get enriched!

How do journalists generally make their money? Do they finance their trips by letting their wives get plowed? Is that why most journalists are left leaning?

What if he just ignores the actual no-go zones? Does he report his location?

I guess it will depend on how they are dressed and how big their cameras are. My bet is that if they dress normally and film with a hand-held or a phone nothing will happen to them.

The brit from infowars is paying I think.

If he goes into them and again shows that they are bad, someone needs to walk through and film a bad neighborhood in Chicago because that is always the "argument". They ignore the fact that sweden didn't used to be like that and just say "but Chicago is bad too!".

Yeah mainstream meteor guy is paying 2 grand for Tim to go

to be fair, Chicago also didn't used to be like that.

He's gonna get beat up by some Achmed if he films there.

Holy fuck he should be very careful in there. American ghettos like detroit are nothing compared to muslim slums in malmö.

i'm getting a very strange feeling they will NOT go to any of the 55 current "no-go zones", like Rosengård etc, and will instead just see the tourist bits. i hope i'm wrong, but there is something not quite right about this.

>Realizes that bullet proof vests are illegal in Sweden
Not true, but the liberal party wants to ban them.

>Producer/Host Vice Media
You might be right about that.

Spit on a stranger

You will know if they go there or not. I've been to Rosengård two times and I can easily tell if he's there or not.

But let's just put it like this, if he uses a hidden camera, civilian clothing and is there in the middle of the day. NOTHING will happen for obvious reasons.

nrk.no/kultur/nrk-team-truet-og-kastet-stein-etter-i-sverige-1.12934238

Our state-run media had an interview with a scientist about integration on a fucking cafe and they came and tried to take their camera and threatened them with violence.

I get absolutely furious just listening to the human garbage.

True but can we point to an event/policy that made it like that? With sweden we can fairly easily point to this mass immigration.

These liberals ... always trying to ban something.

It will happen sooner or later.

Sexual emergency

Stock(holm) up now.

He will most likely stay in the outskirts of malmö.

If he goes in the no go zone, he'll never be heard of again.

This is a real conflict for vice, isn't it? They're leftist faggots but they also crave the extreme.

He is killed by a grenade attack, and the incident is covered up by the Swedish government.

Leftists call anyone bringing his disappearance up a silly fake news believing conspiracy theorist.

Kek confirms.

BLACKED

> Goes into a Muslim no go zone
> not suspious at all
> Mudslimes get suspious
> Pulls out camera
> ohshitherewego.jpg
> doon coons chimp out
> attack him
> all on tape
> confirms what trump has said
This please.

nothing happens

The Ghetto isn't in Malmö, it's bunch of commie blocks housing 60 000 shitskins 4 kilometers in the outskirts of Malmö.

The place is called Rosengård.

Holy fucked how cucked can you be? A neutral object that is literally only defensive in use is illegal

Follow the road signs

Into Swedish paradise